1. Get beaten up by a curvy blonde.
2. Op shopping
3. Cooking - roasts and casseroles now replacing fish and salads
4. Get into the new series of Engrenages
5. Try to solve DA crossword
6. Try to catch up with Matt on the book challenge. (I have Akula nailed).
7. Stay dry.
I have done 1 and 2 already. Blonde was not happy with me and told me to work harder.
Op shop haul was not bad: 2 Ede and Ravenscroft ties, a Canali puppytooth knit tie, coupla pocket squares, a pair of Corneliani heavy cotton slacks, Dunhill shirt made in England, some vintage silver cufflinks (look regimental) and a small bottle of Ferragamo cologne. Had to pass on some suede Ferregamo chukkas because the price was stratospheric, some Alden tassel loafers that were too small and any amount of Valentino and Zegna suits that were ventless.
A noticeable new trend at op shops is the number of copies of It's Not About the Bike to be found. Also there seems to be rather a lot of Melbourne FC scarves and jumpers around. Can't think why.