Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 3/3/15 at 7:09am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Australian Members - Page 2160
Styleforum Top Pickspost #32387 of 634645/31/13 at 5:20amQuote:
What about the RM Williams dynamic flex comfort craftsman?post #32388 of 634645/31/13 at 5:24amAny one here wear a bulky knit, light grey slacks and the GbGhiKmnBhJjJmMnJuJFuckingAwesomestShoesIHaveEverSeenInPerson? They where burgundy or oxblood full brogues. Kinda suspecting it was Hoo-man who was here for a while then went back to FNB as they seem to be his kind of shoes, hardy, well worn and 'gunboatey.'
Anyway......return back to normal convo guys; heading to Paceman thingo sometime this weekend hopefully thank Andrew for making my favourite pair of jeans ever.post #32389 of 634645/31/13 at 5:46ampost #32390 of 634645/31/13 at 5:47ampost #32391 of 634645/31/13 at 5:58ampost #32392 of 634645/31/13 at 7:09amQuote:
(Still) Interested. As an aside my FS029 have held up well.post #32393 of 634645/31/13 at 12:32pmpost #32394 of 634645/31/13 at 12:44pmQuote:
I suspect he's referring to the one who plays guitar for a living.post #32395 of 634645/31/13 at 1:00pmQuote:
Loake 1880 Bedale. Goodyear storm welted rubber sole. I just bought a pair in dark brown (second from front in photo below) from Beggarman Thief. Beautiful leather. You can also get them online from Loake direct.
Be careful of sizing though - Loakes tend to wear large.post #32396 of 634645/31/13 at 4:51pmQuote:Originally Posted by Journeyman
Does anyone who's on Tumblr know why, when I post particular photos, Tumblr rotates them so that they are "sideways" - ie they end up in landscape instead of portrait mode?
Further to that, does anyone know how to rotate them back? I've seen plenty of photos that are quite "tall" relative to width, so I don't understand why mine are sometimes rotated.
Think this depends on how the image is saved.. Preview it in something like Picasa and then flip it and savepost #32397 of 634645/31/13 at 4:54pmpost #32398 of 634645/31/13 at 5:06pmpost #32399 of 634645/31/13 at 5:09pmpost #32400 of 634645/31/13 at 5:42pmwhile doing some googling understanding differences between the 360degree welt as opposed to the traditional GY welt, i stumbled across this site pretty cool i thought: http://shoesandcraft.com/2012/12/01/miniature-shoes/#more-4370
also a great video showing a cobbler replace a old welt with a new one, really makes me love and appreciate all my GY shoes even more understanding what type of steps and process that are completed to finish a pair of shoes.
and here is a good video on loake shoes manufacturing process (i would assume the 1880 line are made)
- Australian Members
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 4 minutes ago
- › Carmina Split Toe Blucher in Brown Museum Calf. 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 5 minutes ago
- › Your SW&D Essentials? (CM's Free For All Help Thread) 9 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 10 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 10 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 13 minutes ago
- › How many White Dress Shirts do you own 15 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 18 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...