Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 2/27/14 at 1:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Choosing Men's Designer Suits
Last edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 2160
Styleforum Top Pickspost #32387 of 533455/31/13 at 5:20amQuote:
What about the RM Williams dynamic flex comfort craftsman?post #32388 of 533455/31/13 at 5:24amAny one here wear a bulky knit, light grey slacks and the GbGhiKmnBhJjJmMnJuJFuckingAwesomestShoesIHaveEverSeenInPerson? They where burgundy or oxblood full brogues. Kinda suspecting it was Hoo-man who was here for a while then went back to FNB as they seem to be his kind of shoes, hardy, well worn and 'gunboatey.'
Anyway......return back to normal convo guys; heading to Paceman thingo sometime this weekend hopefully thank Andrew for making my favourite pair of jeans ever.post #32389 of 533455/31/13 at 5:46ampost #32390 of 533455/31/13 at 5:47ampost #32391 of 533455/31/13 at 5:58ampost #32392 of 533455/31/13 at 7:09amQuote:
(Still) Interested. As an aside my FS029 have held up well.post #32393 of 533455/31/13 at 12:32pmpost #32394 of 533455/31/13 at 12:44pmQuote:
I suspect he's referring to the one who plays guitar for a living.post #32395 of 533455/31/13 at 1:00pmQuote:
Loake 1880 Bedale. Goodyear storm welted rubber sole. I just bought a pair in dark brown (second from front in photo below) from Beggarman Thief. Beautiful leather. You can also get them online from Loake direct.
Be careful of sizing though - Loakes tend to wear large.post #32396 of 533455/31/13 at 4:51pmQuote:Originally Posted by Journeyman
Does anyone who's on Tumblr know why, when I post particular photos, Tumblr rotates them so that they are "sideways" - ie they end up in landscape instead of portrait mode?
Further to that, does anyone know how to rotate them back? I've seen plenty of photos that are quite "tall" relative to width, so I don't understand why mine are sometimes rotated.
Think this depends on how the image is saved.. Preview it in something like Picasa and then flip it and savepost #32397 of 533455/31/13 at 4:54pmpost #32398 of 533455/31/13 at 5:06pmpost #32399 of 533455/31/13 at 5:09pmpost #32400 of 533455/31/13 at 5:42pmwhile doing some googling understanding differences between the 360degree welt as opposed to the traditional GY welt, i stumbled across this site pretty cool i thought: http://shoesandcraft.com/2012/12/01/miniature-shoes/#more-4370
also a great video showing a cobbler replace a old welt with a new one, really makes me love and appreciate all my GY shoes even more understanding what type of steps and process that are completed to finish a pair of shoes.
and here is a good video on loake shoes manufacturing process (i would assume the 1880 line are made)
- Australian Members
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › $500 Paul Smith Pink Shirt Size S 43 seconds ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Alligator / Crocodile Shoes 4 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 5 minutes ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 8 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 9 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 10 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)