What should I get? Don't ask me what the purpose is, etc. just tell me what to get, and I'll do that.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 7/29/15 at 1:07pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
Last edited: 7/26/15
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.Last edited: 7/9/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Australian Members - Page 2130post #31936 of 640675/22/13 at 7:00pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #31937 of 640675/22/13 at 7:04pmpost #31938 of 640675/22/13 at 7:07pmQuote:
Navy cloth (whether a lightish flannel or other cloth) with a lighter blue overcheck. Done.
Get the jacket with waist patch pockets so that you can more easily wear it as separates.post #31939 of 640675/22/13 at 7:11pmpost #31940 of 640675/22/13 at 7:13pmpost #31941 of 640675/22/13 at 7:16pmpost #31942 of 640675/22/13 at 7:18pmQuote:
Fair enough. I've only ever bought from MoL. Although Luxire is all USD isn't? Bugger, forgot about them.Quote:
Yeah I found that BB's selection in Regent Street was honestly pretty poor, and I stick to Uniqlo for chinos.
The only thing I can think of is making KW more expensive, which is a shame as he does great accessories.
I donno, I just find that the bulk of my wardrobe comes from UK/EU so the big drop in the USD hasn't translated across to big drops in the EUR or GBP. Not yet, at least!post #31943 of 640675/22/13 at 7:35pmpost #31944 of 640675/22/13 at 7:42pmpost #31945 of 640675/22/13 at 7:49pmpost #31946 of 640675/22/13 at 7:56pmpost #31947 of 640675/22/13 at 7:58pmpost #31948 of 640675/22/13 at 8:12pmpost #31949 of 640675/22/13 at 8:24pmpost #31950 of 640675/22/13 at 8:32pmQuote:
I've also seen it said that water-proofing is not required and water spots (from being in non-downpour rain or splashes) will brush out of suede. Is this generally true do people think? Is it only for real soaking that water-proofing makes any difference?
- Australian Members
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Cigars 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 6 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 7 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 10 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 10 minutes ago
- › Santoni Shoe Appreciation Thread 12 minutes ago
- › The Official VINTAGE T SHIRT KNOWLEDGE THREAD. 13 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...