Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 2/27/14 at 1:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Le Noeud Papillon
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 2098
Styleforum Top Picks
Stoooopid! But what the hell do I know? I'm just a Chi-Town N***a with a nice flow ...
Mr. Wong - I haven't listened to Random Access Memories in its entirety. Early impressions are for something harder, better, faster, stronger << that's what she said.
Sigh, time to do some work now.
And it has hit Singapore! 5 stops between Bangalore and Melb. Must be a record.
Thanks guys, particularly to false and GF.
The CL isn't very hard - difficult part is resumes in trying to keep concise. I'm no good at those sections which say things like "Key strengths". You can verbal anything for those sections describing yourself as a business genius even if your experience shows that you do little more than watch south park on weekends with your stoner mates whilst barely pulling a pass average.
If I shot mine through to one of you guys could you do a critique?
I think you should be honest.
Hi my name is .....
Please pay me lots of money to do as little work as possible. I'm extremely driven when it comes to StyleForum, obsessing about collar gap and jacket canvassing. I'm also fond of lying on the couch and watching Fox Sports.
This is part of the act.. yes?
ooooo what did you order? what cut?
some of the collars they make are awesome in the pictures.
very interested to hear your thoughts on quality,fit etc
- Australian Members
- › Oak Street Bootmakers - Official Affiliate Thread 20 seconds ago
- › things that are making you happy 1 minute ago
- › NBA 2013-2014 Season Thread 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III 5 minutes ago
- › Suit/Shoes suitable for interview? 5 minutes ago
- › KICKSTARTER - Young & Klassy - Premium Quality Apparel. Made in USA. 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 9 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 14 minutes ago
- › Blacksmith Labs - Official Affiliate Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 20 minutes ago
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers) by alyssaw