Does anyone mind posting what they consider to be a wellfitting/perfect shirt of their own. I find SF is lacking in shirt fit pics for reference.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 7/29/15 at 1:07pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89
Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- Fall Styles for the Tailored ManLast edited: 10/14/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 2087
Styleforum Top Pickspost #31292 of 679005/12/13 at 11:59pmQuote:I'm still using my badger hair brush... made in West Germany.Originally Posted by Gerry Nelson
I am about to enter the world of DE shaving - I got myself a Merkur HD, Trumper sandalwood shaving cream and skin food and as well as some Derby Extra blades. Also got myself a better brush than I used to have (I'll use this for awhile before upgrading to a badger hair brush). I think I'm pretty much good to go.
Tomorrow it beginspost #31293 of 679005/13/13 at 12:01ampost #31294 of 679005/13/13 at 12:06amQuote:
Fixed that for you.post #31295 of 679005/13/13 at 12:09ampost #31296 of 679005/13/13 at 12:53ampost #31297 of 679005/13/13 at 1:06ampost #31298 of 679005/13/13 at 1:22am
In other news, new episodes of Mad Men and Game of Thrones keeping me well-entertained after dinner. At which point, GN should have already answered this nail-biting question. For those not yet up to date with the current season of Mad Men, last episode was e.p.i.c.. Watching new ep now.
Edited by iSurg - 5/13/13 at 1:41ampost #31299 of 679005/13/13 at 1:52ampost #31300 of 679005/13/13 at 2:06ampost #31301 of 679005/13/13 at 2:13ampost #31302 of 679005/13/13 at 2:28ampost #31303 of 679005/13/13 at 2:30ampost #31304 of 679005/13/13 at 2:33am
- Australian Members
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?
- › Carlos Santos Shoes - Feeback & Appreciation 50 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 55 seconds ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 2 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 2 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 3 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 4 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 4 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 7 minutes ago
- › Best Hair Styling Products for Men? 8 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...