Does anyone mind posting what they consider to be a wellfitting/perfect shirt of their own. I find SF is lacking in shirt fit pics for reference.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 7/29/15 at 1:07pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
Last edited: 7/26/15
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.Last edited: 7/9/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Australian Members - Page 2087
Styleforum Top Pickspost #31292 of 640765/12/13 at 11:59pmQuote:I'm still using my badger hair brush... made in West Germany.Originally Posted by Gerry Nelson
I am about to enter the world of DE shaving - I got myself a Merkur HD, Trumper sandalwood shaving cream and skin food and as well as some Derby Extra blades. Also got myself a better brush than I used to have (I'll use this for awhile before upgrading to a badger hair brush). I think I'm pretty much good to go.
Tomorrow it beginspost #31293 of 640765/13/13 at 12:01ampost #31294 of 640765/13/13 at 12:06amQuote:
Fixed that for you.post #31295 of 640765/13/13 at 12:09ampost #31296 of 640765/13/13 at 12:53ampost #31297 of 640765/13/13 at 1:06ampost #31298 of 640765/13/13 at 1:22am
In other news, new episodes of Mad Men and Game of Thrones keeping me well-entertained after dinner. At which point, GN should have already answered this nail-biting question. For those not yet up to date with the current season of Mad Men, last episode was e.p.i.c.. Watching new ep now.
Edited by iSurg - 5/13/13 at 1:41ampost #31299 of 640765/13/13 at 1:52ampost #31300 of 640765/13/13 at 2:06ampost #31301 of 640765/13/13 at 2:13ampost #31302 of 640765/13/13 at 2:28ampost #31303 of 640765/13/13 at 2:30ampost #31304 of 640765/13/13 at 2:33am
- Australian Members
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 22 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Alligator / Crocodile Shoes 2 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 3 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 4 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 7 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 9 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 11 minutes ago
- › ***Story Et Fall Thread*** 12 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...