I wonder which SF member made the following comment?
And some tips for once you've bought your first suit.
1) Undo the tack stitch that holds the suit vent(s) closed.
2) If there is a label on the suit sleeve, take it off immediately.
3) Do not undo the stitching holding the side pockets closed. This helps the jacket keep its shape.
4) Shoes the same colour as your belt.
5) Shirt colour lighter than suit colour.
6) Never, ever, ever do the bottom button of your suit jacket up. Its not designed to be done up. Ever. (Unless its a one button suit obviously, but if its your first I would stick with buying a 2 or 2.5 button jacket anyway).
7) Read styleforum.
The Sartorial Tower, Martin Place
Date and time
May 07, 2013, 4:50PM