or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Australian Members
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Australian Members - Page 207

post #3091 of 57946
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince of Paisley View Post
Herringbone in QVB Sydney had 30% off all ties last night - bringing them down to about $80. There were plenty of nice designs on the floor and they were all included in the sale. I picked one up - paisley of course.

Not sure if the sale is still on but if any of you chaps fancy dropping in on your way back from a lazy Friday afternoon luncheon you might see something you like on sale.

On another note, I'm liking the new season at HB, I think the theming for the new campaign is pretty impressive ("The Traveller"). Have to say though there wasn't much in the way of new season stock yet at QVB - perhaps the larger Sydney stores are stocking more at this stage? I also noticed MJ Bale has his new season range of suits out, though not much in the way of SCs or knits yet.

Hi Prince,

New season HB stock has arrived at Chifley and QVB!

I know... the wallet has already been damaged...

Lotsa nice looking goodies!
post #3092 of 57946
HB...HB...HB...HB...HB...HB...HB...HB...

Hugo Boss?

Oh Herringbone....

post #3093 of 57946
Quote:
Originally Posted by blahman View Post
HB...HB...HB...HB...HB...HB...HB...HB...

Hugo Boss?

Oh Herringbone....


Ayup.

That HB.

Maybe I'll just go back to calling it HBone.

Too lazy to type the whole word.
post #3094 of 57946
fxh: What sort of shoes does the fella over at shoe sculptors resole?
post #3095 of 57946
shipitto looks good

might buy some cheap stuff off the J Crew website
post #3096 of 57946
Stupid cricket
post #3097 of 57946
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnsNotHere View Post
Stupid cricket

That attitude is Un-Australian. You need to be deported to Tasmania right away.
post #3098 of 57946
Well "stupid" might be a bit strong, but I am feeling a bit conflicted about playing NZ given what is going across the ditch.
post #3099 of 57946
Don't worry - I'm sure we'll let the All Blacks win the other World Cup.
post #3100 of 57946
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince of Paisley View Post
Don't worry - I'm sure we'll let the All Blacks win the other World Cup.

let

If we go into another rugby world cup as No. 1 and lose again I'll be pissed. Losing the cricket is ok... we expect that
post #3101 of 57946
...we tend to be very generous with the All Blacks that way - though less so when it comes to the WC.

There are not many obviously New Zealandish members here?
post #3102 of 57946
Don't see how Christchurch should have anything to do with how cricket is to be played.
post #3103 of 57946
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince of Paisley View Post
Herringbone in QVB Sydney had 30% off all ties last night - bringing them down to about $80. There were plenty of nice designs on the floor and they were all included in the sale. I picked one up - paisley of course. Not sure if the sale is still on but if any of you chaps fancy dropping in on your way back from a lazy Friday afternoon luncheon you might see something you like on sale. On another note, I'm liking the new season at HB, I think the theming for the new campaign is pretty impressive ("The Traveller"). Have to say though there wasn't much in the way of new season stock yet at QVB - perhaps the larger Sydney stores are stocking more at this stage? I also noticed MJ Bale has his new season range of suits out, though not much in the way of SCs or knits yet.
Herringbone is quite good during sale (sadly the shoes aren't on sale) and the same with Country Road for their shoes.
post #3104 of 57946
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Herbert View Post
shipitto looks good

might buy some cheap stuff off the J Crew website

Just don't buy these.....

http://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/s...9299/39299.jsp

Worst looking double monks ever?
post #3105 of 57946
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selvaggio View Post
...we tend to be very generous with the All Blacks that way - though less so when it comes to the WC.

There are not many obviously New Zealandish members here?

Ha ha... indeed. Four more years
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Australian Members