Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 7/29/15 at 1:07pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
Last edited: 7/26/15
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.Last edited: 7/9/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Australian Members - Page 2030post #30436 of 640984/28/13 at 9:23pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #30437 of 640984/28/13 at 9:34pmQuote:
Awesome man, I'm looking forward to them.
Getting awfully frustrating trying to find that 'just right' shade of charcoal in a cut and style I like, OTR, that won't cost a fortune. I'm hoping you'll be able to alleviate this!post #30438 of 640984/28/13 at 9:36pmpost #30439 of 640984/28/13 at 10:05pmpost #30440 of 640984/28/13 at 10:06pmQuote:Originally Posted by fxh
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Lol, I think I had something very like that in the last 70s, reversible waistcoat and contrast second pair of pants. I still have one suit from that era I kept for fancy dress parties (not that I have any hope of getting in to it as I was a stick then) but sadly not that particular one.post #30441 of 640984/28/13 at 10:43pmpost #30442 of 640984/28/13 at 10:44pmpost #30443 of 640984/28/13 at 10:49pmpost #30444 of 640984/28/13 at 10:52pmQuote:
Tricks include decreasing the lens width and the lens size, mainly, so the frame width and style is important to get right. The discomfort you've had could be due to over correction. I was over corrected close to -2 dioptres and didn't realise I had a headache from ciliary muscle constant contraction. Important to get a cyclopegic refraction.post #30445 of 640984/28/13 at 10:54pmQuote:Quote:
I can gather where you are both coming from. HB really do need to bolster their online presence and advertising IMO.post #30446 of 640984/28/13 at 10:54pmpost #30447 of 640984/28/13 at 10:56pmpost #30448 of 640984/28/13 at 10:58pmpost #30449 of 640984/28/13 at 11:09pmpost #30450 of 640984/28/13 at 11:16pmQuote:Quote:
The jacket looks much nicer on the rack than in the photos. The fabric has a nice hand, too.
My only complaint is that the jacket only has two buttons, instead of having a three-roll-to-two configuration as Herringbone used to do. Still, that's just my preference and others may not care about that at all!
- Australian Members
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 4 seconds ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 46 seconds ago
- › things that are making you happy 49 seconds ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 54 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 3 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 4 minutes ago
- › Dress in Academia 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › Feedback for my Dinner Jacket Ensemble 8 minutes ago
- › New Styles Added! Eidos Napoli Jackets & Suits - 42, 44, 46 12 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...