Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 3/3/15 at 7:09am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Australian Members - Page 2030post #30436 of 634034/28/13 at 9:23pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #30437 of 634034/28/13 at 9:34pmQuote:
Awesome man, I'm looking forward to them.
Getting awfully frustrating trying to find that 'just right' shade of charcoal in a cut and style I like, OTR, that won't cost a fortune. I'm hoping you'll be able to alleviate this!post #30438 of 634034/28/13 at 9:36pmpost #30439 of 634034/28/13 at 10:05pmpost #30440 of 634034/28/13 at 10:06pmQuote:Originally Posted by fxh
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Lol, I think I had something very like that in the last 70s, reversible waistcoat and contrast second pair of pants. I still have one suit from that era I kept for fancy dress parties (not that I have any hope of getting in to it as I was a stick then) but sadly not that particular one.post #30441 of 634034/28/13 at 10:43pmpost #30442 of 634034/28/13 at 10:44pmpost #30443 of 634034/28/13 at 10:49pmpost #30444 of 634034/28/13 at 10:52pmQuote:
Tricks include decreasing the lens width and the lens size, mainly, so the frame width and style is important to get right. The discomfort you've had could be due to over correction. I was over corrected close to -2 dioptres and didn't realise I had a headache from ciliary muscle constant contraction. Important to get a cyclopegic refraction.post #30445 of 634034/28/13 at 10:54pmQuote:Quote:
I can gather where you are both coming from. HB really do need to bolster their online presence and advertising IMO.post #30446 of 634034/28/13 at 10:54pmpost #30447 of 634034/28/13 at 10:56pmpost #30448 of 634034/28/13 at 10:58pmpost #30449 of 634034/28/13 at 11:09pmpost #30450 of 634034/28/13 at 11:16pmQuote:Quote:
The jacket looks much nicer on the rack than in the photos. The fabric has a nice hand, too.
My only complaint is that the jacket only has two buttons, instead of having a three-roll-to-two configuration as Herringbone used to do. Still, that's just my preference and others may not care about that at all!
- Australian Members
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 22 seconds ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 46 seconds ago
- › Engineered Garments SS15 3 minutes ago
- › Is it appropriate to try on high-end clothes without any intentions... 4 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 11 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 12 minutes ago
- › Why are people willing to pay more for mainstream high fashion... 14 minutes ago
- › MOMA BOOTS. Made in Italy. Dark brown. 15 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 16 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...