Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 3/3/15 at 7:09am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Australian Members - Page 2001
Styleforum Top Pickspost #30002 of 634214/20/13 at 12:00ampost #30003 of 634214/20/13 at 1:59amQuote:Yeah they've already got some variegation (Patina &/or antiquing seems to be the wrong term here) which looks good so I think they'll work out well. My mid brown polish is also a touch darker too.Originally Posted by Prince of PaisleyQuote:Thanks Plestor, no need to apologise, I and I'm sure the other guys on the thread appreciate your efforts.Originally Posted by Plestor
PoP I got around to some photos today, apologies for the phone camera effort. I can do more if you want something in particular. I had some which had a EG202 in them for comparison but they're very blurry so I can try again tomorrow if you want. Shipping is fedex, Trees are mediocre. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Nice boots, and though they are a bit lighter than you probably expected I think you could darken them up without too much trouble if you wanted to. Pebble grain tends to age quite nicely anyway.post #30004 of 634214/20/13 at 3:53amQuote:
No problem here's a quick/ simple pic that's a good representation. Can post a better one tomorrow if wanted.
The card details they wrote out for me were '80105 Vitello Marron', and inside of shoe has: 73 10, and 80105post #30005 of 634214/20/13 at 6:36amQuote:
Sorry, didn't see this before I got there, or back home.
Next time, when I'm in Brisbane, or you're here.
Had a coffee with Journeyman - top bloke.post #30006 of 634214/20/13 at 8:39ampost #30007 of 634214/20/13 at 5:19pmpost #30008 of 634214/20/13 at 6:25pmpost #30009 of 634214/20/13 at 6:56pm^^ they look "cheap" to me in the photos. I'd probably save a little longer and get a couple of nice belts that likely will cost a little more and look better for longer, too. But, I'm not one for wearing belts as all my pants have no belt loops and I'm not one for matching belts exactly to my shoes so I don't have to purchase too many.post #30010 of 634214/20/13 at 7:03pmpost #30011 of 634214/20/13 at 7:27pmpost #30012 of 634214/20/13 at 7:34pmpost #30013 of 634214/20/13 at 7:41pmpost #30014 of 634214/20/13 at 7:59pmQuote:
agreed. i think red ties look best with a pale blue shirt, or even a blue and white bengal stripe shirt. have a few similar patterns myself and it's received a few compliments.post #30015 of 634214/20/13 at 8:04pmQuote:Originally Posted by lachyzee
I have absolutely no idea of the quality of these, but anyway, $30 shipped seems reasonable for few cheap dress belts:
I bought a couple at the earlier sale price. Value for money wise I think they are pretty good, better than many of the belts I've tried in the past, though I think TBM's advice is well worth considering. IMO the free shipping is what makes these decent value for money, without it I would be looking elsewhere.
For anyone thinking about purchasing one I advise that you go with the cm measurements and disregard the corresponding inch measurement on the website. I bought a 34 inch belt as I normally would and it was at least two sizes too small but if I'd gone and looked at the cm measurements.....well I should have gone for a 38 inch belt in the first place, even though I usually wear a 34.
- Australian Members
Styleforum Top Picks
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 2 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › ***Story Et Fall Thread*** 2 minutes ago
- › TOJ Small Zip Wallet 7 minutes ago
- › Henry Carter Neckwear & Accessories: Official affiliate thread 10 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS15 11 minutes ago
- › 2015-2016 Official Football / Soccer Thread 12 minutes ago
- › The Apple Discussion Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 14 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 15 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...