Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 3/3/15 at 7:09am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Choosing Men's Designer Suits
Last edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 1943post #29131 of 605434/4/13 at 2:12pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #29132 of 605434/4/13 at 3:00pmpost #29133 of 605434/4/13 at 3:13pmpost #29134 of 605434/4/13 at 3:25pmQuote:
Sadly the sizing did not work out for me, but what a beautiful product...recommended (if you are lucky to be the right shape for these).post #29135 of 605434/4/13 at 4:42pm
Anyone seen this listing?
50 Euros + shipping for a custom-made "zig zag" knit tie. And with a possibility that there could be a further 21% discount (VAT exemption) for non-EU customers.post #29136 of 605434/4/13 at 4:49pmQuote:Originally Posted by nabilmust
Anyone seen this listing?
50 Euros + shipping for a custom-made "zig zag" knit tie. And with a possibility that there could be a further 21% discount (VAT exemption) for non-EU customers.
Oooooooooooooh. 30% off retail isn't bad.post #29137 of 605434/4/13 at 5:22pmpost #29138 of 605434/4/13 at 5:51pmpost #29139 of 605434/4/13 at 6:06pmpost #29140 of 605434/4/13 at 6:12pmQuote:Originally Posted by Geoffrey Firmin
I shop therefore I am http://www.gq.com/news-politics/newsmakers/201304/buzz-bissinger-shopaholic-gucci-addiction
Wow that is really rather creepy.post #29141 of 605434/4/13 at 6:39pm
It is that. It's also very long, so for those who just want the best bits I came across this the other day:
I completely empathise with the idea of dressing better than badly fitted suits, baggy shirts and lousy shoes, isn't that why we come to this site? But when you're just label-whoring Gucci leather goods and you believe that you're being complimented when people tell you you're dressing like Bon Jovi, you've probably gone too far in trying to use clothing as a statement about who you are. Pretty clear that Buzz is in the mmidst of having a breakdown of some kind (I believe he has gone into rehab after writing that article).post #29142 of 605434/4/13 at 9:14pmpost #29143 of 605434/4/13 at 9:36pmQuote:
That sure as hell beats the OH&S warning I once got for wearing leather soled shoes. The chap then pointed to a pair of clunky, square toed rubber pair on someone else as an example of "more suitable footwear". This was an office environment not a building site or farmyard.
Suffice to say I left the role shortly after this incident.
Well done TBM.post #29144 of 605434/4/13 at 9:45pmQuote:
I got a 'you're looking dapper today' from the very cute waitress at my regular CBD cafe, so I was happy I might just imagine a wink as well, come to think of it.post #29145 of 605434/4/13 at 9:47pm
- Australian Members
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Australian Members 2 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › OAK ROOM - Gentlemen`s Shoe Store - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) -... 11 minutes ago
- › Ragged (!) Trousered Philanthropists 14 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 16 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 16 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 18 minutes ago
- › SUITSUPPLY - 40L / 98 - Hudson - SS2015 - Brown Threepiece - BNWT 25 minutes ago
- › Pant length and current trends with trouser break 26 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...