Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 7/29/15 at 1:07pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89
Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- Fall Styles for the Tailored ManLast edited: 10/14/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 1943post #29131 of 678924/4/13 at 2:12pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #29132 of 678924/4/13 at 3:00pmpost #29133 of 678924/4/13 at 3:13pmpost #29134 of 678924/4/13 at 3:25pmQuote:
Sadly the sizing did not work out for me, but what a beautiful product...recommended (if you are lucky to be the right shape for these).post #29135 of 678924/4/13 at 4:42pm
Anyone seen this listing?
50 Euros + shipping for a custom-made "zig zag" knit tie. And with a possibility that there could be a further 21% discount (VAT exemption) for non-EU customers.post #29136 of 678924/4/13 at 4:49pmQuote:Originally Posted by nabilmust
Anyone seen this listing?
50 Euros + shipping for a custom-made "zig zag" knit tie. And with a possibility that there could be a further 21% discount (VAT exemption) for non-EU customers.
Oooooooooooooh. 30% off retail isn't bad.post #29137 of 678924/4/13 at 5:22pmpost #29138 of 678924/4/13 at 5:51pmpost #29139 of 678924/4/13 at 6:06pmpost #29140 of 678924/4/13 at 6:12pmpost #29141 of 678924/4/13 at 6:39pm
It is that. It's also very long, so for those who just want the best bits I came across this the other day:
I completely empathise with the idea of dressing better than badly fitted suits, baggy shirts and lousy shoes, isn't that why we come to this site? But when you're just label-whoring Gucci leather goods and you believe that you're being complimented when people tell you you're dressing like Bon Jovi, you've probably gone too far in trying to use clothing as a statement about who you are. Pretty clear that Buzz is in the mmidst of having a breakdown of some kind (I believe he has gone into rehab after writing that article).post #29142 of 678924/4/13 at 9:14pmpost #29143 of 678924/4/13 at 9:36pmQuote:
That sure as hell beats the OH&S warning I once got for wearing leather soled shoes. The chap then pointed to a pair of clunky, square toed rubber pair on someone else as an example of "more suitable footwear". This was an office environment not a building site or farmyard.
Suffice to say I left the role shortly after this incident.
Well done TBM.post #29144 of 678924/4/13 at 9:45pmQuote:
I got a 'you're looking dapper today' from the very cute waitress at my regular CBD cafe, so I was happy I might just imagine a wink as well, come to think of it.post #29145 of 678924/4/13 at 9:47pm
- Australian Members
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › BNIB Crockett Jones Connaught - Dark Brown Calf - UK 8 E / US 9 D 2 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › BNIB Crockett & Jones Connaught - Black Calf - UK 8E / US 9 D 6 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 6 minutes ago
- › Shoemaking Techniques and Traditions--"...these foolish things..." 6 minutes ago
- › VESTS / Stuff-carrying gear 6 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...