Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 2/27/14 at 1:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Choosing Men's Designer Suits
Last edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 1943post #29131 of 523044/4/13 at 2:12pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #29132 of 523044/4/13 at 3:00pmpost #29133 of 523044/4/13 at 3:13pmpost #29134 of 523044/4/13 at 3:25pmQuote:
Sadly the sizing did not work out for me, but what a beautiful product...recommended (if you are lucky to be the right shape for these).post #29135 of 523044/4/13 at 4:42pm
Anyone seen this listing?
50 Euros + shipping for a custom-made "zig zag" knit tie. And with a possibility that there could be a further 21% discount (VAT exemption) for non-EU customers.post #29136 of 523044/4/13 at 4:49pmQuote:Originally Posted by nabilmust
Anyone seen this listing?
50 Euros + shipping for a custom-made "zig zag" knit tie. And with a possibility that there could be a further 21% discount (VAT exemption) for non-EU customers.
Oooooooooooooh. 30% off retail isn't bad.post #29137 of 523044/4/13 at 5:22pmpost #29138 of 523044/4/13 at 5:51pmpost #29139 of 523044/4/13 at 6:06pmpost #29140 of 523044/4/13 at 6:12pmQuote:Originally Posted by Geoffrey Firmin
I shop therefore I am http://www.gq.com/news-politics/newsmakers/201304/buzz-bissinger-shopaholic-gucci-addiction
Wow that is really rather creepy.post #29141 of 523044/4/13 at 6:39pm
It is that. It's also very long, so for those who just want the best bits I came across this the other day:
I completely empathise with the idea of dressing better than badly fitted suits, baggy shirts and lousy shoes, isn't that why we come to this site? But when you're just label-whoring Gucci leather goods and you believe that you're being complimented when people tell you you're dressing like Bon Jovi, you've probably gone too far in trying to use clothing as a statement about who you are. Pretty clear that Buzz is in the mmidst of having a breakdown of some kind (I believe he has gone into rehab after writing that article).post #29142 of 523044/4/13 at 9:14pmpost #29143 of 523044/4/13 at 9:36pmQuote:
That sure as hell beats the OH&S warning I once got for wearing leather soled shoes. The chap then pointed to a pair of clunky, square toed rubber pair on someone else as an example of "more suitable footwear". This was an office environment not a building site or farmyard.
Suffice to say I left the role shortly after this incident.
Well done TBM.post #29144 of 523044/4/13 at 9:45pmQuote:
I got a 'you're looking dapper today' from the very cute waitress at my regular CBD cafe, so I was happy I might just imagine a wink as well, come to think of it.
- Australian Members
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Calvin Klein Collection Charcoal Beanie 1 minute ago
- › Cutaway Spread with no tie? 2 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 4 minutes ago
- › The Dollar Shave Club 9 minutes ago
- › Nose Hair Trimmers: Yay or Nay? 16 minutes ago
- › hemorrhoids 19 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 20 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 21 minutes ago
- › How many pairs of jeans do you own? 22 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 23 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)