or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Australian Members
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Australian Members - Page 1927

post #28891 of 51860
Quote:
Originally Posted by streetminimal View Post

shit good friday is the most boring public holiday ever.

 

Agree. My boy is asleep and I'm so bored I'm thinking of trying to improve my photography skills so I can post better fit pics facepalm.gif . 

post #28892 of 51860
Quote:
Originally Posted by streetminimal View Post

shit good friday is the most boring public holiday ever.
Ha ha true that. At least our local cafe was open so I went for a ride and met the girls down there for a few coffees. Bored now though, baby asleep too.... Might go for a fish this arvo, one of the good things about having a river at the end of my street.
post #28893 of 51860
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Carter View Post


Ha ha true that. At least our local cafe was open so I went for a ride and met the girls down there for a few coffees. Bored now though, baby asleep too.... Might go for a fish this arvo, one of the good things about having a river at the end of my street.

 

Just came back from Rosetta's. 

 

Italian food is not boring on Good Friday, at all!

Might wash the car later. 'Cmon gents, maximise your public holiday. They don't come often!

post #28894 of 51860

Laid in bed reading a graphic novel (3/4 done) and eating freddo frogs.

 

Not exactly high-octane, but not exactly complaining.

post #28895 of 51860
Who's going to Melbourne International Comedy Festival, and who all are you planning to see? biggrin.gif
post #28896 of 51860
Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaRubbery View Post

Just came back from Rosetta's. 

Italian food is not boring on Good Friday, at all!


Might wash the car later. 'Cmon gents, maximise your public holiday. They don't come often!

took Tuesday Flex day. holiday maximised (;
post #28897 of 51860
Quote:
Originally Posted by streetminimal View Post

shit good friday is the most boring public holiday ever.

Hardly the sun is shining its not too hot, didn't get up till 10.30 read papers ate hot X buns, then picked brother up from airport and then got gardening done.

As the sun goes over the yard arm will watch football and drink GnT then cook vegetarian pizza and drink pinot noir while watching Scorses's The Last Temptation of Christ on cable, not a bad day by any standards.
post #28898 of 51860
Quote:
Originally Posted by LonerMatt View Post

Laid in bed reading a graphic novel (3/4 done) and eating freddo frogs.

 

Not exactly high-octane, but not exactly complaining.

Watcha reading?

Woke up at 12......nuff said!

post #28899 of 51860

post #28900 of 51860
Quote:
Originally Posted by streetminimal View Post

shit good friday is the most boring public holiday ever.


A great day for watching the entire series of 'He Man: Master of the Universe'

post #28901 of 51860
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oli2012 View Post


A great day for watching the entire series of 'He Man: Master of the Universe'

i agree boring as bat sh!t today, but going to mates for a lamb on the spit tonight icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif winning
post #28902 of 51860
You guys don't have sex, or what?

Today is not boring.
post #28903 of 51860
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebrownman View Post

You guys don't have sex, or what?

Today is not boring.

 

Tuesday is usually the night that we have sex. You're not tired from your after work social netball team practice; there's nothing good on TV. Conditions are perfect for making love. 

 

post #28904 of 51860

Wow, comments like this mean I can't wait for marriage...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaRubbery View Post

 

Tuesday is usually the night that we have sex. You're not tired from your after work social netball team practice; there's nothing good on TV. Conditions are perfect for making love. 

 

post #28905 of 51860
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebrownman View Post

You guys don't have sex, or what?

Today is not boring.

 

Clearly you've not visited Mildura lately.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Australian Members