Ya bunch of big bastards. Rock on 5'8" 36R rock on...............
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 2/27/14 at 1:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Choosing Men's Designer Suits
Last edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 1903post #28531 of 523853/21/13 at 3:06am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #28532 of 523853/21/13 at 3:07ampost #28533 of 523853/21/13 at 3:38amQuote:Originally Posted by joiji
I bought my first pair with a wire transfer through Commbank. I caught them doing free wire transfers for anything not AUD, which offset the crappy rates, plus it was easy. I'd be surprised if Rezso wasn't happy to take USD, but I agree you'd be better off trying to find someone who does Euro. Let me know if you find anything which will beat your bank.
Thanks for the tip about Commbank, will go to a branch tomororw and have a look the. The deal you got sounds really good. Rezso hasn't replied yet, but if he's happy with USD, then I'll probably use Western Union as it's all online and easy.post #28534 of 523853/21/13 at 4:02amQuote:
you can get a light weight flannel if desired. Ive got a pair and fine for winter
6", 40R, 80kg (i was 86kg in the O&J lookbook)post #28535 of 523853/21/13 at 4:43ampost #28536 of 523853/21/13 at 5:19amQuote:
I'm on a blood medication which causes me to overheat, so I'm not sure heavier fabrics are for me.
And I'm 6', 90kg with a 210kg squat :(post #28537 of 523853/21/13 at 5:48ampost #28538 of 523853/21/13 at 6:05amQuote:
Haha thanks. In honestly though I don't take anything as I've never wanted to do anything with lifting weights + risk and discomfort. Have been tempted after my mate lost 15kg in 2 weeks on DNP though :(post #28539 of 523853/21/13 at 6:09ampost #28540 of 523853/21/13 at 6:18amQuote:
Christian Bale must have gobbled on that when he made The Machinist a few yrs back, he dropped below 50kgs and for his height 6" plus!
Back to threads, get a khaki suit man, just acquired one myself....post #28541 of 523853/21/13 at 7:34amQuote:
I can't wait to bring out the ~13oz tweed when the mercury drops.
The summer 11oz tweed has already seen some sunlight (and grey skies, too).post #28542 of 523853/21/13 at 12:45pmQuote:
Still looking for affordable (read under $100) dress belt options.post #28543 of 523853/21/13 at 2:52pmpost #28544 of 523853/21/13 at 2:59pmpost #28545 of 523853/21/13 at 3:07pm
- Australian Members
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Australian Members 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Patagonia Men's Hi-Loft Down Sweater Hoody Navy - Size Medium 3 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Saint Crispin vs Vass 8 minutes ago
- › FS: Alden Kudu 404 Indy Boots Size 8 8 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 11 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)