Ya bunch of big bastards. Rock on 5'8" 36R rock on...............
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 7/29/15 at 1:07pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
Last edited: 7/26/15
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.Last edited: 7/9/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Australian Members - Page 1903post #28531 of 640933/21/13 at 3:06am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #28532 of 640933/21/13 at 3:07ampost #28533 of 640933/21/13 at 3:38amQuote:Originally Posted by joiji
I bought my first pair with a wire transfer through Commbank. I caught them doing free wire transfers for anything not AUD, which offset the crappy rates, plus it was easy. I'd be surprised if Rezso wasn't happy to take USD, but I agree you'd be better off trying to find someone who does Euro. Let me know if you find anything which will beat your bank.
Thanks for the tip about Commbank, will go to a branch tomororw and have a look the. The deal you got sounds really good. Rezso hasn't replied yet, but if he's happy with USD, then I'll probably use Western Union as it's all online and easy.post #28534 of 640933/21/13 at 4:02amQuote:
you can get a light weight flannel if desired. Ive got a pair and fine for winter
6", 40R, 80kg (i was 86kg in the O&J lookbook)post #28535 of 640933/21/13 at 4:43ampost #28536 of 640933/21/13 at 5:19amQuote:
I'm on a blood medication which causes me to overheat, so I'm not sure heavier fabrics are for me.
And I'm 6', 90kg with a 210kg squat :(post #28537 of 640933/21/13 at 5:48ampost #28538 of 640933/21/13 at 6:05amQuote:
Haha thanks. In honestly though I don't take anything as I've never wanted to do anything with lifting weights + risk and discomfort. Have been tempted after my mate lost 15kg in 2 weeks on DNP though :(post #28539 of 640933/21/13 at 6:09ampost #28540 of 640933/21/13 at 6:18amQuote:
Christian Bale must have gobbled on that when he made The Machinist a few yrs back, he dropped below 50kgs and for his height 6" plus!
Back to threads, get a khaki suit man, just acquired one myself....post #28541 of 640933/21/13 at 7:34amQuote:
I can't wait to bring out the ~13oz tweed when the mercury drops.
The summer 11oz tweed has already seen some sunlight (and grey skies, too).post #28542 of 640933/21/13 at 12:45pmQuote:
Still looking for affordable (read under $100) dress belt options.post #28543 of 640933/21/13 at 2:52pmpost #28544 of 640933/21/13 at 2:59pmpost #28545 of 640933/21/13 at 3:07pm
- Australian Members
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.
- › Viberg Boots 4 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 4 minutes ago
- › NIB Shoes from John Lobb and Gaziano & Girling - Sizes 9.5-10 UK... 5 minutes ago
- › Introduce yourself. 9 minutes ago
- › BNWOT unworn Epaulet sz 28/29 pants NOW FREE JUST PAY SHIPPING 11 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 15 minutes ago
- › Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread 15 minutes ago
- › Help Needed to Properly Describe a Corneliani Overcoat 18 minutes ago
- › Ambrosi Napoli 18 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...