Ya bunch of big bastards. Rock on 5'8" 36R rock on...............
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 3/3/15 at 7:09am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Choosing Men's Designer Suits
Last edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 1903post #28531 of 603973/21/13 at 3:06am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #28532 of 603973/21/13 at 3:07ampost #28533 of 603973/21/13 at 3:38amQuote:Originally Posted by joiji
I bought my first pair with a wire transfer through Commbank. I caught them doing free wire transfers for anything not AUD, which offset the crappy rates, plus it was easy. I'd be surprised if Rezso wasn't happy to take USD, but I agree you'd be better off trying to find someone who does Euro. Let me know if you find anything which will beat your bank.
Thanks for the tip about Commbank, will go to a branch tomororw and have a look the. The deal you got sounds really good. Rezso hasn't replied yet, but if he's happy with USD, then I'll probably use Western Union as it's all online and easy.post #28534 of 603973/21/13 at 4:02amQuote:
you can get a light weight flannel if desired. Ive got a pair and fine for winter
6", 40R, 80kg (i was 86kg in the O&J lookbook)post #28535 of 603973/21/13 at 4:43ampost #28536 of 603973/21/13 at 5:19amQuote:
I'm on a blood medication which causes me to overheat, so I'm not sure heavier fabrics are for me.
And I'm 6', 90kg with a 210kg squat :(post #28537 of 603973/21/13 at 5:48ampost #28538 of 603973/21/13 at 6:05amQuote:
Haha thanks. In honestly though I don't take anything as I've never wanted to do anything with lifting weights + risk and discomfort. Have been tempted after my mate lost 15kg in 2 weeks on DNP though :(post #28539 of 603973/21/13 at 6:09ampost #28540 of 603973/21/13 at 6:18amQuote:
Christian Bale must have gobbled on that when he made The Machinist a few yrs back, he dropped below 50kgs and for his height 6" plus!
Back to threads, get a khaki suit man, just acquired one myself....post #28541 of 603973/21/13 at 7:34amQuote:
I can't wait to bring out the ~13oz tweed when the mercury drops.
The summer 11oz tweed has already seen some sunlight (and grey skies, too).post #28542 of 603973/21/13 at 12:45pmQuote:
Still looking for affordable (read under $100) dress belt options.post #28543 of 603973/21/13 at 2:52pmpost #28544 of 603973/21/13 at 2:59pmpost #28545 of 603973/21/13 at 3:07pm
- Australian Members
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 22 seconds ago
- › LOVe proBLEm +919799138999 )) GEt yoUR lovE BaCK BY vashikaran in... 1 minute ago
- › NIKE Thread 5 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 5 minutes ago
- › LOVe proBLEm +919799138999 )) GEt yoUR lovE BaCK BY vashikaran in... 5 minutes ago
- › LOVe proBLEm +919799138999 )) GEt yoUR lovE BaCK BY vashikaran in... 6 minutes ago
- › LOVe proBLEm +919799138999 )) GEt yoUR lovE BaCK BY vashikaran in... 7 minutes ago
- › LOVe proBLEm +919799138999 )) GEt yoUR lovE BaCK BY vashikaran in... 8 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 8 minutes ago
- › LOVe proBLEm +919799138999 )) GEt yoUR lovE BaCK BY vashikaran... 8 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...