Ya bunch of big bastards. Rock on 5'8" 36R rock on...............
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 3/3/15 at 7:09am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Australian Members - Page 1903post #28531 of 634293/21/13 at 3:06am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #28532 of 634293/21/13 at 3:07ampost #28533 of 634293/21/13 at 3:38amQuote:Originally Posted by joiji
I bought my first pair with a wire transfer through Commbank. I caught them doing free wire transfers for anything not AUD, which offset the crappy rates, plus it was easy. I'd be surprised if Rezso wasn't happy to take USD, but I agree you'd be better off trying to find someone who does Euro. Let me know if you find anything which will beat your bank.
Thanks for the tip about Commbank, will go to a branch tomororw and have a look the. The deal you got sounds really good. Rezso hasn't replied yet, but if he's happy with USD, then I'll probably use Western Union as it's all online and easy.post #28534 of 634293/21/13 at 4:02amQuote:
you can get a light weight flannel if desired. Ive got a pair and fine for winter
6", 40R, 80kg (i was 86kg in the O&J lookbook)post #28535 of 634293/21/13 at 4:43ampost #28536 of 634293/21/13 at 5:19amQuote:
I'm on a blood medication which causes me to overheat, so I'm not sure heavier fabrics are for me.
And I'm 6', 90kg with a 210kg squat :(post #28537 of 634293/21/13 at 5:48ampost #28538 of 634293/21/13 at 6:05amQuote:
Haha thanks. In honestly though I don't take anything as I've never wanted to do anything with lifting weights + risk and discomfort. Have been tempted after my mate lost 15kg in 2 weeks on DNP though :(post #28539 of 634293/21/13 at 6:09ampost #28540 of 634293/21/13 at 6:18amQuote:
Christian Bale must have gobbled on that when he made The Machinist a few yrs back, he dropped below 50kgs and for his height 6" plus!
Back to threads, get a khaki suit man, just acquired one myself....post #28541 of 634293/21/13 at 7:34amQuote:
I can't wait to bring out the ~13oz tweed when the mercury drops.
The summer 11oz tweed has already seen some sunlight (and grey skies, too).post #28542 of 634293/21/13 at 12:45pmQuote:
Still looking for affordable (read under $100) dress belt options.post #28543 of 634293/21/13 at 2:52pmpost #28544 of 634293/21/13 at 2:59pmpost #28545 of 634293/21/13 at 3:07pm
- Australian Members
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
- › Midnight Blue Tuxedo Lining Options? 54 seconds ago
- › Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Official Drake's London Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Motorcycles 3 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 4 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › The Definitive MANBAG Thread, Part II: 2014~ 7 minutes ago
- › A Thread for Sunglasses (High End and Rarities Welcome) 8 minutes ago
- › What are you reading? 8 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 10 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...