Thoughts on these as beaters?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 2/27/14 at 1:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Choosing Men's Designer Suits
Last edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 1852
Styleforum Top Pickspost #27767 of 578243/6/13 at 2:38amQuote:no for me. any shoes with toppy on can be used as a beater. The leather looks corrected grain to me. Try some allen edmonds. They hold up really well plus they offer every possible sizes and width combinations.Originally Posted by TehBunny
Thoughts on these as beaters?
Loake Tamarpost #27768 of 578243/6/13 at 2:39ampost #27769 of 578243/6/13 at 4:12amQuote:
Found a photo with the groom. I hope this makes your cut (no full length shot unfortunately - so the brogues and the proper socks can't be seen here) :post #27770 of 578243/6/13 at 4:25ampost #27771 of 578243/6/13 at 5:17ampost #27772 of 578243/6/13 at 5:48am
well the dickbags at HowardYount (pronounced with a strong "c") have resisted my attempts to purchase a pair of their trousers.
Luxire seem to have me covered with what I am after, however I was interested in anyones experience with a pair of their pants.
Has anyone here got a pair of pants from them?post #27773 of 578243/6/13 at 6:14ampost #27774 of 578243/6/13 at 12:51pmpost #27775 of 578243/6/13 at 2:23pmQuote:
Maybe an idea for today's outfit.
Only joking, really like the get up esp. Boglioli jacket. For me I would add a pocket square (always, even if only white linen) but that just a personal preference.
Bloody Melbourne weather, too hot, too hot....post #27776 of 578243/6/13 at 3:08pmQuote:
If your size shows in the drop-down menu for that particular item of clothing, then it is in stock.
The accompanying measurement chart is accurate and much more informative and helpful than the information provided by the average online store.
However, I suspect that Jamison would not be prepared to give you a discount for purchasing multiple items, nor will he waive shipping fees, so that's probably why he didn't respond to your enquiry.post #27777 of 578243/6/13 at 4:22pmQuote:
Not tight at all ... when buttoned the jacket should have the slightest "pull" to it
Pinksocks recently reblogged one of GW's posts on drape/fit/waist suppression which may help you http://mostexerent.tumblr.com/post/44444090217/another-gem-from-my-archives-2011-which-will
and for all the players #WIWTpost #27778 of 578243/6/13 at 5:08pm
Oh fuck...what have I created...
A colleague of mine has been asking me for advice on getting a good wardrobe and I have presented him with the general places to go in Australia...and today he came to the office wearing this...Also has started reading GQ and frequently comments that I started him on this stylish route; suits are getting tighter and pants are getting lower for him also.post #27779 of 578243/6/13 at 5:18pmpost #27780 of 578243/6/13 at 5:38pmQuote:Originally Posted by TehBunny
Oh fuck...what have I created...
A colleague of mine has been asking me for advice on getting a good wardrobe and I have presented him with the general places to go in Australia...and today he came to the office wearing this...Also has started reading GQ and frequently comments that I started him on this stylish route; suits are getting tighter and pants are getting lower for him also.
- Australian Members
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 1 second ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 7 seconds ago
- › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread 57 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 1 minute ago
- › Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures 1 minute ago
- › NIKE Thread 1 minute ago
- › San Diego Trip in July - Must Dos? 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 5 minutes ago
- › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page 5 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...