Thoughts on these as beaters?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 4/17/16 at 9:19am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800
Last edited: 4/26/16
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- What shade of grey should my wedding suit be?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where can I buy an affordable suit for my wedding?Last edited: 3/24/16
- What shirt should I wear with a single button peak lapel dinner...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 1852post #27767 of 679463/6/13 at 2:38amQuote:no for me. any shoes with toppy on can be used as a beater. The leather looks corrected grain to me. Try some allen edmonds. They hold up really well plus they offer every possible sizes and width combinations.Originally Posted by TehBunny
Thoughts on these as beaters?
Loake Tamarpost #27768 of 679463/6/13 at 2:39ampost #27769 of 679463/6/13 at 4:12amQuote:
Found a photo with the groom. I hope this makes your cut (no full length shot unfortunately - so the brogues and the proper socks can't be seen here) :post #27770 of 679463/6/13 at 4:25ampost #27771 of 679463/6/13 at 5:17ampost #27772 of 679463/6/13 at 5:48am
well the dickbags at HowardYount (pronounced with a strong "c") have resisted my attempts to purchase a pair of their trousers.
Luxire seem to have me covered with what I am after, however I was interested in anyones experience with a pair of their pants.
Has anyone here got a pair of pants from them?post #27773 of 679463/6/13 at 6:14ampost #27774 of 679463/6/13 at 12:51pmpost #27775 of 679463/6/13 at 2:23pmQuote:
Maybe an idea for today's outfit.
Only joking, really like the get up esp. Boglioli jacket. For me I would add a pocket square (always, even if only white linen) but that just a personal preference.
Bloody Melbourne weather, too hot, too hot....post #27776 of 679463/6/13 at 3:08pmQuote:
If your size shows in the drop-down menu for that particular item of clothing, then it is in stock.
The accompanying measurement chart is accurate and much more informative and helpful than the information provided by the average online store.
However, I suspect that Jamison would not be prepared to give you a discount for purchasing multiple items, nor will he waive shipping fees, so that's probably why he didn't respond to your enquiry.post #27777 of 679463/6/13 at 4:22pmQuote:
Not tight at all ... when buttoned the jacket should have the slightest "pull" to it
Pinksocks recently reblogged one of GW's posts on drape/fit/waist suppression which may help you http://mostexerent.tumblr.com/post/44444090217/another-gem-from-my-archives-2011-which-will
and for all the players #WIWTpost #27778 of 679463/6/13 at 5:08pm
Oh fuck...what have I created...
A colleague of mine has been asking me for advice on getting a good wardrobe and I have presented him with the general places to go in Australia...and today he came to the office wearing this...Also has started reading GQ and frequently comments that I started him on this stylish route; suits are getting tighter and pants are getting lower for him also.post #27779 of 679463/6/13 at 5:18pmpost #27780 of 679463/6/13 at 5:38pmQuote:Originally Posted by TehBunny
Oh fuck...what have I created...
A colleague of mine has been asking me for advice on getting a good wardrobe and I have presented him with the general places to go in Australia...and today he came to the office wearing this...Also has started reading GQ and frequently comments that I started him on this stylish route; suits are getting tighter and pants are getting lower for him also.
This thread is locked
- Australian Members
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 46 seconds ago
- › suede shoes - post 'em here! 1 minute ago
- › Kamakura Shirts - Madison Ave Store 2 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 2 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 4 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 7 minutes ago
- › Fake or Real (Authentic, Genuine, etc.) -- Official Authentication... 13 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 14 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 16 minutes ago
- › ATTN ADMINS / MODS -- FORUM FEATURE NOT WORKING 29 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...