RI here but I still wish you well ;-)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 7/29/15 at 1:07pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
Last edited: Yesterday
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 1829post #27421 of 679223/1/13 at 10:06pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #27422 of 679223/1/13 at 10:59pmQuote:
yeah ill try to make it too ... nabil ill give u a buzz
only black things i have are shoes and tiesQuote:Originally Posted by lachyzee
I ask this every so often in the hopes that someone will have stumbled upon something... Any recommendations for a pair of quality stonewashed selfedge denim with a reasonably high rise and loose thigh, and a slightly tapered leg? I don't have the time or inclination to wear a pair of jeans 7 days a week for a year waiting for them to fade.
Something like the bottom pair:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Here are my most recent casual pants measurements:
Waist Size: 17.25 - Hip Measurement: 21.25 - Inseam Measurement: 35.50 - Front Rise: 10.00 - Back Rise: 16.25 - Thigh Measurement (2 inch Below Crotch): 13.25 - Knee Measurement: 9.25 - Bottom / Ankle Opening: 7.75 - Custom Requirements:
2" belt loops
cool - didnt know u can get selvedge denim in "washes" thought they all need the love and attention to break inpost #27423 of 679223/1/13 at 11:10pmpost #27424 of 679223/1/13 at 11:10pmpost #27425 of 679223/2/13 at 12:50ampost #27426 of 679223/2/13 at 12:54ampost #27427 of 679223/2/13 at 1:03amQuote:
Sure thing mate.
Rob, I think APC had a 'summer' wash - I've tried googling for images but this is the closest i got: http://sheikhdacize.com/2012/07/01/a-bit-of-the-a-p-c-ss-2013/apc-spring-summer-2013-collection-lookbook-03/post #27428 of 679223/2/13 at 4:03ampost #27429 of 679223/2/13 at 4:14ampost #27430 of 679223/2/13 at 4:58amQuote:
Yes, I like the Baldwin Henley model in the California wash, but there are few places that stock them and never in my size.
Think Acne sometimes do something similar.post #27431 of 679223/2/13 at 12:58pmQuote:
I've had no problems with two separate orders from wiggle.co.uk. Impressed actually.
(Free delivery to Aus was good and took less than 10 business days)...post #27432 of 679223/2/13 at 1:18pmpost #27433 of 679223/2/13 at 2:50pmpost #27434 of 679223/2/13 at 5:17pmQuote:
Yup I know about them, I've looked for them everywhere with no success. They seem to be sold out. Baldwin is releasing their new summer collection soon - it may or may not include another wash similar to that.
Here are two other locally made options, the $350 price tag is a bit steep though: (although I have a $220 voucher to this store that I can't see myself using on much else):
http://www.uptherestore.com/product/jean002-stonewashedpost #27435 of 679223/2/13 at 6:17pmQuote:Originally Posted by lachyzee
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
the last time i saw stonewashed jeans (besides thrift shops) is in my dad's wardrobe, as well as acid wash. ahh, the nostalgia!
- Australian Members
Styleforum Top Picks
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 2 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 7 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 7 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 7 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 9 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 9 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 9 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 10 minutes ago
- › 2 weeks in Gent, Belgium 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...