RI here but I still wish you well ;-)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 2/27/14 at 1:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Choosing Men's Designer Suits
Last edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 1829post #27421 of 572443/1/13 at 10:06pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #27422 of 572443/1/13 at 10:59pmQuote:
yeah ill try to make it too ... nabil ill give u a buzz
only black things i have are shoes and tiesQuote:Originally Posted by lachyzee
I ask this every so often in the hopes that someone will have stumbled upon something... Any recommendations for a pair of quality stonewashed selfedge denim with a reasonably high rise and loose thigh, and a slightly tapered leg? I don't have the time or inclination to wear a pair of jeans 7 days a week for a year waiting for them to fade.
Something like the bottom pair:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Here are my most recent casual pants measurements:
Waist Size: 17.25 - Hip Measurement: 21.25 - Inseam Measurement: 35.50 - Front Rise: 10.00 - Back Rise: 16.25 - Thigh Measurement (2 inch Below Crotch): 13.25 - Knee Measurement: 9.25 - Bottom / Ankle Opening: 7.75 - Custom Requirements:
2" belt loops
cool - didnt know u can get selvedge denim in "washes" thought they all need the love and attention to break inpost #27423 of 572443/1/13 at 11:10pmpost #27424 of 572443/1/13 at 11:10pmpost #27425 of 572443/2/13 at 12:50ampost #27426 of 572443/2/13 at 12:54ampost #27427 of 572443/2/13 at 1:03amQuote:
Sure thing mate.
Rob, I think APC had a 'summer' wash - I've tried googling for images but this is the closest i got: http://sheikhdacize.com/2012/07/01/a-bit-of-the-a-p-c-ss-2013/apc-spring-summer-2013-collection-lookbook-03/post #27428 of 572443/2/13 at 4:03ampost #27429 of 572443/2/13 at 4:14ampost #27430 of 572443/2/13 at 4:58amQuote:
Yes, I like the Baldwin Henley model in the California wash, but there are few places that stock them and never in my size.
Think Acne sometimes do something similar.post #27431 of 572443/2/13 at 12:58pmQuote:
I've had no problems with two separate orders from wiggle.co.uk. Impressed actually.
(Free delivery to Aus was good and took less than 10 business days)...post #27432 of 572443/2/13 at 1:18pmpost #27433 of 572443/2/13 at 2:50pmpost #27434 of 572443/2/13 at 5:17pmQuote:
Yup I know about them, I've looked for them everywhere with no success. They seem to be sold out. Baldwin is releasing their new summer collection soon - it may or may not include another wash similar to that.
Here are two other locally made options, the $350 price tag is a bit steep though: (although I have a $220 voucher to this store that I can't see myself using on much else):
http://www.uptherestore.com/product/jean002-stonewashedpost #27435 of 572443/2/13 at 6:17pmQuote:Originally Posted by lachyzee
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
the last time i saw stonewashed jeans (besides thrift shops) is in my dad's wardrobe, as well as acid wash. ahh, the nostalgia!
- Australian Members
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 34 seconds ago
- › Cars We Drive! 1 minute ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 3 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread 5 minutes ago
- › All Natural, Non-Toxic, Shoe Polish 6 minutes ago
- › Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 8 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...