or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Australian Members
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Australian Members - Page 1828

post #27406 of 54687
Hahahaha seems like I'm seeing heaps of SFers on that Mr Porter thing.
And only Jason in Canberra....

Who would Nabil be?
post #27407 of 54687
Quote:
Originally Posted by blahman View Post

Hahahaha seems like I'm seeing heaps of SFers on that Mr Porter thing.
And only Jason in Canberra....

Who would Nabil be?

Regular poster here under NabilMust. His Tumblr is http://weareallalright.tumblr.com/

Yes, the Australian Members SFers are looking good.
post #27408 of 54687

DR - you in for the Sydney meet?

 

Nabil is arranging it.

post #27409 of 54687
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oli2012 View Post

Just ordered the MJ Bale Tobias jacket in light grey. Hopefully it doesn't tear or anything when I crawl through the streets on all fours, shoplifting in stores and eat raw ham from a can. 

 

Huh?

post #27410 of 54687
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oli2012 View Post

Just ordered the MJ Bale Tobias jacket in light grey. Hopefully it doesn't tear or anything when I crawl through the streets on all fours, shoplifting in stores and eat raw ham from a can. 

That peasant #menswear lifestyle...
post #27411 of 54687
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Sy View Post

DR - you in for the Sydney meet?

Nabil is arranging it.
When and where is it
post #27412 of 54687
Quote:
Originally Posted by blahman View Post

Hahahaha seems like I'm seeing heaps of SFers on that Mr Porter thing.
And only Jason in Canberra....

Who would Nabil be?

Nabil looking sharp indeed. /Representing AUS bigstar[1].gif

post #27413 of 54687
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romp View Post

When and where is it

Sydney meet?

Give us the details, friend. smile.gif
post #27414 of 54687
Quote:
Originally Posted by burnso View Post

Nabil looking sharp indeed. /Representing AUS bigstar%5B1%5D.gif

 

cheers.gif

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdEyedPugilist View Post


Sydney meet?

Give us the details, friend. smile.gif

 

Ok, so we've set aside Friday, 8 March, 6.30pm onwards, at Tio's (Surry Hills).

post #27415 of 54687
Quote:
Originally Posted by nabilmust View Post

cheers.gif


Ok, so we've set aside Friday, 8 March, 6.30pm onwards, at Tio's (Surry Hills).

Will try to make it, mate... one fellow ACS'ian to another!
post #27416 of 54687
Quote:
Originally Posted by nabilmust View Post

cheers.gif


Ok, so we've set aside Friday, 8 March, 6.30pm onwards, at Tio's (Surry Hills).

Duplicate post.
post #27417 of 54687

Everyone should wear black so you can identify each other.

post #27418 of 54687
Quote:
Originally Posted by nabilmust View Post

 

cheers.gif

 

 

Ok, so we've set aside Friday, 8 March, 6.30pm onwards, at Tio's (Surry Hills).

 

will try to make it. it's a long trek from parramatta.  

post #27419 of 54687
I ask this every so often in the hopes that someone will have stumbled upon something... Any recommendations for a pair of quality stonewashed selfedge denim with a reasonably high rise and loose thigh, and a slightly tapered leg? I don't have the time or inclination to wear a pair of jeans 7 days a week for a year waiting for them to fade.

Something like the bottom pair:



Here are my most recent casual pants measurements:

Waist Size: 17.25 - Hip Measurement: 21.25 - Inseam Measurement: 35.50 - Front Rise: 10.00 - Back Rise: 16.25 - Thigh Measurement (2 inch Below Crotch): 13.25 - Knee Measurement: 9.25 - Bottom / Ankle Opening: 7.75 - Custom Requirements:
2" belt loops
post #27420 of 54687
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdEyedPugilist View Post


Will try to make it, mate... one fellow ACS'ian to another!

 

And the world keeps getting smaller.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Australian Members