Sigh tired old Mexican cliches but what can one expect from drug addled cross country basketballers?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 7/29/15 at 1:07pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
Last edited: 7/26/15
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.Last edited: 7/9/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Australian Members - Page 1815post #27211 of 640842/24/13 at 7:56pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #27212 of 640842/24/13 at 8:28pmpost #27213 of 640842/24/13 at 8:57pmRighto, seeing as how talking about sport on here is hot right now: I went to see Melbourne Heart vs. Del Piero and ten other guys oops I mean Sydney FC yesterday. As an aside AAMI Park is fking great; Melbourne people who like soccerball should definitely check it out. Anyways it was a decent game and watching Del Piero beat defenders made me feel all warm and squishy inside. The quality gulf between him and everyone else on the pitch was really obvious; hopefully in years to come we get more players of his calibre in the A League... All in all $25 well spent, which going to A League games hasn't always been in the past imo.post #27214 of 640842/24/13 at 11:31pmQuote:
My team's not drug-addled. We can't afford drugs, being too busy paying off a fine after having been found not guilty of intentionally losing.post #27215 of 640842/25/13 at 1:40ampost #27216 of 640842/25/13 at 2:11ampost #27217 of 640842/25/13 at 2:35amQuote:
No less than the club of The Establishment, don't-you-know. None of that Labor hoi polloi thank you.
I've never quite understood why anybody would open an inquiry into the fact that a team that sucks as bad as Melbourne lost a game or two of football.post #27218 of 640842/25/13 at 2:06pmpost #27219 of 640842/25/13 at 2:24pmpost #27220 of 640842/25/13 at 2:50pm
im still using an old herringbone overcoat - cut to the knee, single breasted, military loops on the shoulders in navy and unlined. I think its pretty perfect for our climate and helps wind-block
Unfortunately the quality isnt the greatest. Its a made in italy piece but the stitching is coming loose in placespost #27221 of 640842/25/13 at 3:00pmpost #27222 of 640842/25/13 at 3:13pm
Fox one piece solid stick in scorched maple:
I've put up a couple more pictures at http://gezzaseyes.tumblr.com/post/42426354245/my-new-fox-umbrella-one-piece-solid-stick-andpost #27223 of 640842/25/13 at 3:30pmQuote:
Sounds like a good, sensible outfit for today's weather in Brisbane, too!
I'm wearing an old Burberry trenchcoat, Loake scotchgrain, wingtip brogue boots with Dainite soles, and carrying a full-stick Pasotti umbrella from Deer Style.
Even with all of that, I still got a bit damp due to the torrential rain we're having up here!post #27224 of 640842/25/13 at 3:42pmpost #27225 of 640842/25/13 at 3:48pm
- Australian Members
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.
- › Australian Members 5 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 7 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 9 minutes ago
- › Experience with Maurizio Baldassari 10 minutes ago
- › Tour De France is Boring 16 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 17 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 20 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 22 minutes ago
- › LEMAIRE 22 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 26 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...