Oh, my apologies, I misunderstood, that is what I mean. That to me is "Rugby". The other thing is "League".
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 8/23/12 at 4:49am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- Cedarville Store
- Crane's Country Store
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Four Horsemen Shop
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Hiras Fashion
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Mes Chausettes Rouges
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Tanner Goods/Woodlands Supply
- Tate + Yoko
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Tiberias Clothing
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
Australian Members - Page 1815
Couldn't resist the orange mate? Picked it up off Richard at Ludlows I assume? Looks great.
As for me, I'm not to inspiring to anyone right at this moment sartorially speaking, Been in denim/chinos and t-shirts for the last week and a half. Could be worse though, I could be at work!
It's all your fault for having tasteful, well-priced goods! Yes, got it from Richard and I can't believe how light this tie is for a six-fold.The colour is bright without being gaudy in the least.
Sigh tired old Mexican cliches but what can one expect from drug addled cross country basketballers?
My team's not drug-addled. We can't afford drugs, being too busy paying off a fine after having been found not guilty of intentionally losing.
No less than the club of The Establishment, don't-you-know. None of that Labor hoi polloi thank you.
I've never quite understood why anybody would open an inquiry into the fact that a team that sucks as bad as Melbourne lost a game or two of football.
im still using an old herringbone overcoat - cut to the knee, single breasted, military loops on the shoulders in navy and unlined. I think its pretty perfect for our climate and helps wind-block
Unfortunately the quality isnt the greatest. Its a made in italy piece but the stitching is coming loose in places
Fox one piece solid stick in scorched maple:
I've put up a couple more pictures at http://gezzaseyes.tumblr.com/post/42426354245/my-new-fox-umbrella-one-piece-solid-stick-and
Sounds like a good, sensible outfit for today's weather in Brisbane, too!
I'm wearing an old Burberry trenchcoat, Loake scotchgrain, wingtip brogue boots with Dainite soles, and carrying a full-stick Pasotti umbrella from Deer Style.
Even with all of that, I still got a bit damp due to the torrential rain we're having up here!
- Australian Members
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 33 seconds ago
- › BRAND NEW TOJ SILVER 4ZIP BLACK MDR 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 6 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 8 minutes ago
- › How would you like a girl to dress? 8 minutes ago
- › Ovadia & Sons Cargo Pants - Sz 32 (fits closer to a slim 31) 9 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 11 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III 11 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 11 minutes ago
- › Isaia Coral Lapel Pin by carre567
- › Kiton Napoli WearRight Dark Green Soft suede Loafers 11.5 *Handmade* by BearBindell
- › Red Wing Men's 6" Iron Ranger Boot by ranger21
- › Alfred Sargent Moore by Harrydog
- › Bright orange green paisley pattern silk tie by Holtemor
- › Allen-Edmonds Men's Leeds Oxfords,Black,10 C by trouble
- › Jos. A. Bank Signature Gold 2-Button Wool Suit by JJTV
- › Frye Men's Wallace Oxford by RandyE
- › Momotaro 702 (15.7 oz, Deep Indigo) by El Argentino
- › J. Crew Ludlow by collin9338
- › So you want to design your own clothes? by DaveJames
- › Wedding shoes - How do you decide? by hollypowell
- › Cannes Film Festival Trend - Sunglasses by hollypowell
- › David Beckham - Style Icon by hollypowell
- › Style Icon - Brian Trunzo by hollypowell
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw