Sigh tired old Mexican cliches but what can one expect from drug addled cross country basketballers?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 7/29/15 at 1:07pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
Last edited: Today
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 1815post #27211 of 679142/24/13 at 7:56pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #27212 of 679142/24/13 at 8:28pmpost #27213 of 679142/24/13 at 8:57pmRighto, seeing as how talking about sport on here is hot right now: I went to see Melbourne Heart vs. Del Piero and ten other guys oops I mean Sydney FC yesterday. As an aside AAMI Park is fking great; Melbourne people who like soccerball should definitely check it out. Anyways it was a decent game and watching Del Piero beat defenders made me feel all warm and squishy inside. The quality gulf between him and everyone else on the pitch was really obvious; hopefully in years to come we get more players of his calibre in the A League... All in all $25 well spent, which going to A League games hasn't always been in the past imo.post #27214 of 679142/24/13 at 11:31pmQuote:
My team's not drug-addled. We can't afford drugs, being too busy paying off a fine after having been found not guilty of intentionally losing.post #27215 of 679142/25/13 at 1:40ampost #27216 of 679142/25/13 at 2:11ampost #27217 of 679142/25/13 at 2:35amQuote:
No less than the club of The Establishment, don't-you-know. None of that Labor hoi polloi thank you.
I've never quite understood why anybody would open an inquiry into the fact that a team that sucks as bad as Melbourne lost a game or two of football.post #27218 of 679142/25/13 at 2:06pmpost #27219 of 679142/25/13 at 2:24pmpost #27220 of 679142/25/13 at 2:50pm
im still using an old herringbone overcoat - cut to the knee, single breasted, military loops on the shoulders in navy and unlined. I think its pretty perfect for our climate and helps wind-block
Unfortunately the quality isnt the greatest. Its a made in italy piece but the stitching is coming loose in placespost #27221 of 679142/25/13 at 3:00pmpost #27222 of 679142/25/13 at 3:13pm
Fox one piece solid stick in scorched maple:
I've put up a couple more pictures at http://gezzaseyes.tumblr.com/post/42426354245/my-new-fox-umbrella-one-piece-solid-stick-andpost #27223 of 679142/25/13 at 3:30pmQuote:
Sounds like a good, sensible outfit for today's weather in Brisbane, too!
I'm wearing an old Burberry trenchcoat, Loake scotchgrain, wingtip brogue boots with Dainite soles, and carrying a full-stick Pasotti umbrella from Deer Style.
Even with all of that, I still got a bit damp due to the torrential rain we're having up here!post #27224 of 679142/25/13 at 3:42pmpost #27225 of 679142/25/13 at 3:48pm
- Australian Members
Styleforum Top Picks
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 41 seconds ago
- › Yanko - Made In Spain Shoes 5 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 9 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 14 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge for February 5th 2016 - The Green Jacket 18 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 20 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 23 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread 25 minutes ago
- › Helmut Lang Camel Coat, Size 50 27 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...