Sigh tired old Mexican cliches but what can one expect from drug addled cross country basketballers?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 3/3/15 at 7:09am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Choosing Men's Designer Suits
Last edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 1815post #27211 of 604782/24/13 at 7:56pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #27212 of 604782/24/13 at 8:28pmpost #27213 of 604782/24/13 at 8:57pmRighto, seeing as how talking about sport on here is hot right now: I went to see Melbourne Heart vs. Del Piero and ten other guys oops I mean Sydney FC yesterday. As an aside AAMI Park is fking great; Melbourne people who like soccerball should definitely check it out. Anyways it was a decent game and watching Del Piero beat defenders made me feel all warm and squishy inside. The quality gulf between him and everyone else on the pitch was really obvious; hopefully in years to come we get more players of his calibre in the A League... All in all $25 well spent, which going to A League games hasn't always been in the past imo.post #27214 of 604782/24/13 at 11:31pmQuote:
My team's not drug-addled. We can't afford drugs, being too busy paying off a fine after having been found not guilty of intentionally losing.post #27215 of 604782/25/13 at 1:40ampost #27216 of 604782/25/13 at 2:11ampost #27217 of 604782/25/13 at 2:35amQuote:
No less than the club of The Establishment, don't-you-know. None of that Labor hoi polloi thank you.
I've never quite understood why anybody would open an inquiry into the fact that a team that sucks as bad as Melbourne lost a game or two of football.post #27218 of 604782/25/13 at 2:06pmpost #27219 of 604782/25/13 at 2:24pmpost #27220 of 604782/25/13 at 2:50pm
im still using an old herringbone overcoat - cut to the knee, single breasted, military loops on the shoulders in navy and unlined. I think its pretty perfect for our climate and helps wind-block
Unfortunately the quality isnt the greatest. Its a made in italy piece but the stitching is coming loose in placespost #27221 of 604782/25/13 at 3:00pmpost #27222 of 604782/25/13 at 3:13pm
Fox one piece solid stick in scorched maple:
I've put up a couple more pictures at http://gezzaseyes.tumblr.com/post/42426354245/my-new-fox-umbrella-one-piece-solid-stick-andpost #27223 of 604782/25/13 at 3:30pmQuote:
Sounds like a good, sensible outfit for today's weather in Brisbane, too!
I'm wearing an old Burberry trenchcoat, Loake scotchgrain, wingtip brogue boots with Dainite soles, and carrying a full-stick Pasotti umbrella from Deer Style.
Even with all of that, I still got a bit damp due to the torrential rain we're having up here!post #27224 of 604782/25/13 at 3:42pmpost #27225 of 604782/25/13 at 3:48pm
- Australian Members
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 4 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 8 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 9 minutes ago
- › A Fine Pair Of Shoes: Official Affiliate thread 9 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...