or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Australian Members
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Australian Members - Page 1796

post #26926 of 53931
Rookie question. I purchased a pal zileri calfskin belt to match some antiqued Edward greens I have. The colour is close but still a little off.

Suggestions? Take to both with the same saphir colour?
post #26927 of 53931
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Socks View Post

Actually thebrownman where did you get those socks? They are fantastic.

 

Might be Corgi, but I could be wrong.

post #26928 of 53931
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaypee View Post

Rookie question. I purchased a pal zileri calfskin belt to match some antiqued Edward greens I have. The colour is close but still a little off.

Suggestions? Take to both with the same saphir colour?

 

I wouldn't bother. Close enough is good enough. Otherwise try and get an identical belt from EG if it matters to you that much.

post #26929 of 53931
alright, need to start a fund to get a pair of CK's tassel loafers.

Anyone interested in PJ Dove Grey Fila shirt in a size 38? For $110 - plus postage - worn once and washed.

http://www.pjohnsonshop.com/collections/shirts/products/grey-shirt
Edited by streetminimal - 2/20/13 at 12:52am
post #26930 of 53931
No can do joiji as the EGs are starting to antique in colour. Nothing from factory looks similar.

Not bothering me too much, just thought it may be a nice experiment
post #26931 of 53931
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerry Nelson View Post

:-) Where were you?

Sitting outside too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romp View Post

jimbosaurus was the guy flippin burgers :P

Probably looked like it. I was working from home and as such dressed casually, would have looked more at home on SW&D than MC.
post #26932 of 53931
Sorry I didn't say hello!
post #26933 of 53931
Quote:
Originally Posted by streetminimal View Post

alright, need to start a fund to get a pair of CK's tassel loafers.

Anyone interested in PJ Dove Grey Fila shirt in a size 38? For $110 - plus postage - worn once and washed.

http://www.pjohnsonshop.com/collections/shirts/products/grey-shirt

 

LonerMatt vs world version 2!

post #26934 of 53931

hey guys. Am i having more shoe problems or is this nothing to worry about?

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

post #26935 of 53931
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nolvadex View Post

hey guys. Am i having more shoe problems or is this nothing to worry about?

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Must be that Topy rotflmao.gif

post #26936 of 53931
Quote:
Originally Posted by LonerMatt View Post

LonerMatt vs world version 2!

Should've sent you the shirt instead of the rent cash back lol
post #26937 of 53931
Quote:
Originally Posted by streetminimal View Post

alright, need to start a fund to get a pair of CK's tassel loafers.

Anyone interested in PJ Dove Grey Fila shirt in a size 38? For $110 - plus postage - worn once and washed.

http://www.pjohnsonshop.com/collections/shirts/products/grey-shirt

 

i was surprised by the greys... not a colour id normally get but looked fresh in store!

 

i reckon the dove grey stripe is really good as well as that airtex navy!

post #26938 of 53931
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romp View Post

i was surprised by the greys... not a colour id normally get but looked fresh in store!

i reckon the dove grey stripe is really good as well as that airtex navy!

Yeah I like it too but I also like the ceylon tassel loafers and so I gotta compromise and part ways with the new shirt.
post #26939 of 53931
Quote:
Originally Posted by nabilmust View Post

Might be Corgi, but I could be wrong.

Thanks Nabil. I seem to recall you have a similar pair.

http://linenforsummertweedforwinter.tumblr.com/post/34153620984/weareallalright-peekaboo-pink-taken-with


Are they Corgi? Where did you get them (I know socks stalking, dear, oh dear)? How do you find Corgi socks - they often look too thick to me?
post #26940 of 53931

Just returning briefly to the tie clip discussion, I ended up going for the Kent Wang in brushed silver - so thanks whoever mentioned his various offerings. 

 

Picked up some Creed GIT from DJs just a couple days ago. Unfortunately didn't know about the Harrolds sale. I might pop by Harrolds during my lunch break tomorrow and see what pricing is like. Better still, does anyone here know? If tempting enough, might have to grab another flask, but this time, Bois du Portugal or Original Vetiver (god I love this scent).

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Australian Members