Wow.....and same size as me....any one know where iSurg lives :P
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 7/29/15 at 1:07pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89
Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- Fall Styles for the Tailored ManLast edited: 10/14/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 1772
Styleforum Top Pickspost #26567 of 679072/14/13 at 2:22am
I'm gravitating a lot towards side-tab-pants that sit at the natural waist. Difficult to find OTR, but I (hopefully) found some from Epaulet.
Also, USPS is SO bad. I bought something from Howard Yount 3 weeks ago, last update January 28th after it was sorted into 'International Mail' in NY. Ridiculous! I recall a month long wait for my Epaulet pants before (so another 3 weeks before my new pants arrive). This would be fine, except for the advertised 5-10 business day nonsense that's advertised.post #26568 of 679072/14/13 at 2:37ampost #26569 of 679072/14/13 at 2:47amQuote:Originally Posted by LonerMatt
Also, USPS is SO bad. I bought something from Howard Yount 3 weeks ago, last update January 28th after it was sorted into 'International Mail' in NY. Ridiculous! I recall a month long wait for my Epaulet pants before (so another 3 weeks before my new pants arrive). This would be fine, except for the advertised 5-10 business day nonsense that's advertised.
Sorry to hear of your mail dramas. While it's of no help to you, I've never had any problems with US Post and my parcels have always arrived in 10-11 working days.
The only time it took longer than that, I contacted the seller and he discovered that his wife had put the shoes that he was going to ship to me back into his wardrobe, and so he'd entirely forgotten to send them. Thankfully, he made up for it by sending them via courier at his own expense.post #26570 of 679072/14/13 at 3:08amQuote:Originally Posted by Charlie's Wardrobe
+1. Not worth the effort to scroll past so on the ignore list he goes.post #26571 of 679072/14/13 at 3:13amQuote:
edit:: Ok I had a look at the shirt - its blue - but still those sorts of checks are on the casual /country side and don't work with a cutaway, which is intrinsically more towards the formal rather than less formal.
In my view that pattern calls for for a more longer peak collar or button down and open neck.
If you must wear a tie with it I'd suggest a square end knit.
Those checks, even in blue are far too solid and blocky to wear without a jacket unless with jeans or chinos.. Theres a clash of context and message and not one that works in my view.post #26572 of 679072/14/13 at 3:27am
Just reminded me of this - http://styleanderror.co.uk/2011/07/video-stance-no-23/
Trousers not pants. Otherwise this joke does not really work.
What's the difference between a man and a dog?
A man wears trousers, a dog just pants.post #26573 of 679072/14/13 at 4:21amIn the UK pants = underpants/reg's/ grundies/jocks/underchunders.
As recently as just last year Cameron referred to buying his pants in M&S, meaning his undies. In USA pants always means trousers.
Here it used to be pants and trouser were interchangeable although usually in the past women's were called pants and men's trousers. I think the distinction has been lost.
We now use both pants and trousers to mean trousers. But refer to underwear as underwear or a myriad of other names - none of which exhibit the coyness about such things (toilets) our USA brothers display.post #26574 of 679072/14/13 at 5:08amQuote:Originally Posted by fxh
In the UK pants = underpants/reg's/ grundies/jocks/underchunders.
We now use both pants and trousers to mean trousers. But refer to underwear as underwear or a myriad of other names - none of which exhibit the coyness about such things (toilets) our USA brothers display.
Of course we Scotsman have no use for underwear anyway, or trousers for that matter...
Edited by Pink Socks - 2/14/13 at 5:22ampost #26575 of 679072/14/13 at 12:20pmpost #26576 of 679072/14/13 at 12:35pmQuote:
I do have small feet and am short, but still... Unnamed, i have yet to see anything of actual substance in your contributions. Show us your best fit, then perhaps you can have an opinion. At the moment, CW's word is better than yours - thanks for the rally, Jason.
Shots fired lol
Edited by iSurg - 2/14/13 at 2:05pmpost #26577 of 679072/14/13 at 1:14pmQuote:
I was in HB three days before I saw the first sale add, and even then it looked pretty thin in terms of choice stock.
Also has anyone bought anything in terms of clothing for SWMBO OL? looking at picking up something from LLB not sure if US sizing eg 14 equals Oz/Brit size 14.post #26578 of 679072/14/13 at 2:02pmpost #26579 of 679072/14/13 at 2:29pm
- Australian Members
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 6 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 24 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 32 minutes ago
- › 2016 50 Book Challenge 33 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 34 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 37 minutes ago
- › Migrants, Immigrants, Refugees, and Aliens in Euro-Zone 37 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 39 minutes ago
- › What are you reading? 41 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 41 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...