Wow.....and same size as me....any one know where iSurg lives :P
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 2/27/14 at 1:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Choosing Men's Designer Suits
Last edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 1772
Styleforum Top Pickspost #26567 of 548172/14/13 at 2:22am
I'm gravitating a lot towards side-tab-pants that sit at the natural waist. Difficult to find OTR, but I (hopefully) found some from Epaulet.
Also, USPS is SO bad. I bought something from Howard Yount 3 weeks ago, last update January 28th after it was sorted into 'International Mail' in NY. Ridiculous! I recall a month long wait for my Epaulet pants before (so another 3 weeks before my new pants arrive). This would be fine, except for the advertised 5-10 business day nonsense that's advertised.post #26568 of 548172/14/13 at 2:37ampost #26569 of 548172/14/13 at 2:47amQuote:Originally Posted by LonerMatt
Also, USPS is SO bad. I bought something from Howard Yount 3 weeks ago, last update January 28th after it was sorted into 'International Mail' in NY. Ridiculous! I recall a month long wait for my Epaulet pants before (so another 3 weeks before my new pants arrive). This would be fine, except for the advertised 5-10 business day nonsense that's advertised.
Sorry to hear of your mail dramas. While it's of no help to you, I've never had any problems with US Post and my parcels have always arrived in 10-11 working days.
The only time it took longer than that, I contacted the seller and he discovered that his wife had put the shoes that he was going to ship to me back into his wardrobe, and so he'd entirely forgotten to send them. Thankfully, he made up for it by sending them via courier at his own expense.post #26570 of 548172/14/13 at 3:08amQuote:Originally Posted by Charlie's Wardrobe
+1. Not worth the effort to scroll past so on the ignore list he goes.post #26571 of 548172/14/13 at 3:13amQuote:
edit:: Ok I had a look at the shirt - its blue - but still those sorts of checks are on the casual /country side and don't work with a cutaway, which is intrinsically more towards the formal rather than less formal.
In my view that pattern calls for for a more longer peak collar or button down and open neck.
If you must wear a tie with it I'd suggest a square end knit.
Those checks, even in blue are far too solid and blocky to wear without a jacket unless with jeans or chinos.. Theres a clash of context and message and not one that works in my view.post #26572 of 548172/14/13 at 3:27am
Just reminded me of this - http://styleanderror.co.uk/2011/07/video-stance-no-23/
Trousers not pants. Otherwise this joke does not really work.
What's the difference between a man and a dog?
A man wears trousers, a dog just pants.post #26573 of 548172/14/13 at 4:21amIn the UK pants = underpants/reg's/ grundies/jocks/underchunders.
As recently as just last year Cameron referred to buying his pants in M&S, meaning his undies. In USA pants always means trousers.
Here it used to be pants and trouser were interchangeable although usually in the past women's were called pants and men's trousers. I think the distinction has been lost.
We now use both pants and trousers to mean trousers. But refer to underwear as underwear or a myriad of other names - none of which exhibit the coyness about such things (toilets) our USA brothers display.post #26574 of 548172/14/13 at 5:08amQuote:Originally Posted by fxh
In the UK pants = underpants/reg's/ grundies/jocks/underchunders.
We now use both pants and trousers to mean trousers. But refer to underwear as underwear or a myriad of other names - none of which exhibit the coyness about such things (toilets) our USA brothers display.
Of course we Scotsman have no use for underwear anyway, or trousers for that matter...
Edited by Pink Socks - 2/14/13 at 5:22ampost #26575 of 548172/14/13 at 12:20pmpost #26576 of 548172/14/13 at 12:35pmQuote:
I do have small feet and am short, but still... Unnamed, i have yet to see anything of actual substance in your contributions. Show us your best fit, then perhaps you can have an opinion. At the moment, CW's word is better than yours - thanks for the rally, Jason.
Shots fired lol
Edited by iSurg - 2/14/13 at 2:05pmpost #26577 of 548172/14/13 at 1:14pmQuote:
I was in HB three days before I saw the first sale add, and even then it looked pretty thin in terms of choice stock.
Also has anyone bought anything in terms of clothing for SWMBO OL? looking at picking up something from LLB not sure if US sizing eg 14 equals Oz/Brit size 14.post #26578 of 548172/14/13 at 2:02pmpost #26579 of 548172/14/13 at 2:29pm
- Australian Members
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 9 seconds ago
- › Official Wedding Attire Question/Answer/Picture Thread 32 seconds ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 53 seconds ago
- › FS: Cliff Roberts 10E 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › San Francisco SF Bay Area Styleforum Meetup – Host Khaki’s of... 2 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 4 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)