Wow.....and same size as me....any one know where iSurg lives :P
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 4/17/16 at 9:19am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800
Last edited: 4/26/16
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- What shade of grey should my wedding suit be?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where can I buy an affordable suit for my wedding?Last edited: 3/24/16
- What shirt should I wear with a single button peak lapel dinner...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 1772post #26567 of 679462/14/13 at 2:22am
I'm gravitating a lot towards side-tab-pants that sit at the natural waist. Difficult to find OTR, but I (hopefully) found some from Epaulet.
Also, USPS is SO bad. I bought something from Howard Yount 3 weeks ago, last update January 28th after it was sorted into 'International Mail' in NY. Ridiculous! I recall a month long wait for my Epaulet pants before (so another 3 weeks before my new pants arrive). This would be fine, except for the advertised 5-10 business day nonsense that's advertised.post #26568 of 679462/14/13 at 2:37ampost #26569 of 679462/14/13 at 2:47amQuote:Originally Posted by LonerMatt
Also, USPS is SO bad. I bought something from Howard Yount 3 weeks ago, last update January 28th after it was sorted into 'International Mail' in NY. Ridiculous! I recall a month long wait for my Epaulet pants before (so another 3 weeks before my new pants arrive). This would be fine, except for the advertised 5-10 business day nonsense that's advertised.
Sorry to hear of your mail dramas. While it's of no help to you, I've never had any problems with US Post and my parcels have always arrived in 10-11 working days.
The only time it took longer than that, I contacted the seller and he discovered that his wife had put the shoes that he was going to ship to me back into his wardrobe, and so he'd entirely forgotten to send them. Thankfully, he made up for it by sending them via courier at his own expense.post #26570 of 679462/14/13 at 3:08amQuote:Originally Posted by Charlie's Wardrobe
+1. Not worth the effort to scroll past so on the ignore list he goes.post #26571 of 679462/14/13 at 3:13amQuote:
edit:: Ok I had a look at the shirt - its blue - but still those sorts of checks are on the casual /country side and don't work with a cutaway, which is intrinsically more towards the formal rather than less formal.
In my view that pattern calls for for a more longer peak collar or button down and open neck.
If you must wear a tie with it I'd suggest a square end knit.
Those checks, even in blue are far too solid and blocky to wear without a jacket unless with jeans or chinos.. Theres a clash of context and message and not one that works in my view.post #26572 of 679462/14/13 at 3:27am
Just reminded me of this - http://styleanderror.co.uk/2011/07/video-stance-no-23/
Trousers not pants. Otherwise this joke does not really work.
What's the difference between a man and a dog?
A man wears trousers, a dog just pants.post #26573 of 679462/14/13 at 4:21amIn the UK pants = underpants/reg's/ grundies/jocks/underchunders.
As recently as just last year Cameron referred to buying his pants in M&S, meaning his undies. In USA pants always means trousers.
Here it used to be pants and trouser were interchangeable although usually in the past women's were called pants and men's trousers. I think the distinction has been lost.
We now use both pants and trousers to mean trousers. But refer to underwear as underwear or a myriad of other names - none of which exhibit the coyness about such things (toilets) our USA brothers display.post #26574 of 679462/14/13 at 5:08amQuote:Originally Posted by fxh
In the UK pants = underpants/reg's/ grundies/jocks/underchunders.
We now use both pants and trousers to mean trousers. But refer to underwear as underwear or a myriad of other names - none of which exhibit the coyness about such things (toilets) our USA brothers display.
Of course we Scotsman have no use for underwear anyway, or trousers for that matter...
Edited by Pink Socks - 2/14/13 at 5:22ampost #26575 of 679462/14/13 at 12:20pmpost #26576 of 679462/14/13 at 12:35pmQuote:
I do have small feet and am short, but still... Unnamed, i have yet to see anything of actual substance in your contributions. Show us your best fit, then perhaps you can have an opinion. At the moment, CW's word is better than yours - thanks for the rally, Jason.
Shots fired lol
Edited by iSurg - 2/14/13 at 2:05pmpost #26577 of 679462/14/13 at 1:14pmQuote:
I was in HB three days before I saw the first sale add, and even then it looked pretty thin in terms of choice stock.
Also has anyone bought anything in terms of clothing for SWMBO OL? looking at picking up something from LLB not sure if US sizing eg 14 equals Oz/Brit size 14.post #26578 of 679462/14/13 at 2:02pmpost #26579 of 679462/14/13 at 2:29pmpost #26580 of 679462/14/13 at 2:45pm
This thread is locked
- Australian Members
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 39 seconds ago
- › NFL 2016-17 Thread 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Expansion pocket on large men's sport coats? 1 minute ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 1 minute ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 2 minutes ago
- › Trunk Club "custom" suiting quality? 5 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...