Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 3/3/15 at 7:09am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Choosing Men's Designer Suits
Last edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 1767post #26491 of 604062/12/13 at 11:24pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #26492 of 604062/12/13 at 11:28pmpost #26493 of 604062/12/13 at 11:29pmI was looking through prev. images in this thread to find shirt fit pics and noticed that... we really have none. I'd be interested to see any that people have now or in future - curious to see how slim you all go as I'm considering measurements for another MTM order.
It's actually hard to find any pictures of nicely fitting shirts on SF from both the front and back - just suit after suit after suit. So yeah, pictures of what you consider to be well fitting shirts please...post #26494 of 604062/12/13 at 11:49pmQuote:Originally Posted by lachyzee
I was looking through prev. images in this thread to find shirt fit pics and noticed that... we really have none. I'd be interested to see any that people have now or in future - curious to see how slim you all go as I'm considering measurements for another MTM order.
It's actually hard to find any pictures of nicely fitting shirts on SF from both the front and back - just suit after suit after suit. So yeah, pictures of what you consider to be well fitting shirts please...
agreed. was looking for some nice white shirts last night. still waiting for someone to post some fit reviews and pictures of the henry carter white shirt.
p.s. major delays on city rail trains. FMLpost #26495 of 604062/13/13 at 12:29ampost #26496 of 604062/13/13 at 12:33ampost #26497 of 604062/13/13 at 12:36amQuote:
I might be able to post some of the OJ white shirt when mine gets here :).post #26498 of 604062/13/13 at 12:52ampost #26499 of 604062/13/13 at 1:21ampost #26500 of 604062/13/13 at 1:49amNQuote:
Not always. A good tailor should be able to get away with at least two inches.
EDIT: Spelling, loliphone.
Edited by joiji - 2/13/13 at 2:39ampost #26501 of 604062/13/13 at 2:38amQuote:
Normally weight loss will be through the waist and seat so both should be taken in together but everyone loses weight differently so itd be good to checkpost #26502 of 604062/13/13 at 3:15ampost #26503 of 604062/13/13 at 4:53amHi gents,
Anyone here use hopshopgo for mail forwarding ? I always used myus.com. They are fantastic. But shipping is a little stiff. So first time forwarded 2 packages at hopshopgo. One package was delivered yesterday 11am US time. But no update on their website. Should I be worried ? I know my us takes about 1 hr max to upload the details. Plus they use unique individual suit number for accurate identification. Hopshop don't have any suite number either. Any experience with hopshop ?anyone ?
Thankspost #26504 of 604062/13/13 at 5:47amQuote:
Your crutch wont get warped if you wear your undies tight and, draw your breathe in and lean back when the machine needle passes through.post #26505 of 604062/13/13 at 12:47pm
- Australian Members
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1117 Active Users (210 Members and 907 Guests)
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › LOVe proBLEm +919799138999 )) GEt yoUR lovE BaCK BY vashikaran in... 1 minute ago
- › Things you just don't get 1 minute ago
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 10 minutes ago
- › LOVe proBLEm +919799138999 )) GEt yoUR lovE BaCK BY vashikaran in... 17 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 17 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 18 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...