Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 2/27/14 at 1:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Choosing Men's Designer Suits
Last edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 1767post #26491 of 538112/12/13 at 11:24pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #26492 of 538112/12/13 at 11:28pmpost #26493 of 538112/12/13 at 11:29pmI was looking through prev. images in this thread to find shirt fit pics and noticed that... we really have none. I'd be interested to see any that people have now or in future - curious to see how slim you all go as I'm considering measurements for another MTM order.
It's actually hard to find any pictures of nicely fitting shirts on SF from both the front and back - just suit after suit after suit. So yeah, pictures of what you consider to be well fitting shirts please...post #26494 of 538112/12/13 at 11:49pmQuote:Originally Posted by lachyzee
I was looking through prev. images in this thread to find shirt fit pics and noticed that... we really have none. I'd be interested to see any that people have now or in future - curious to see how slim you all go as I'm considering measurements for another MTM order.
It's actually hard to find any pictures of nicely fitting shirts on SF from both the front and back - just suit after suit after suit. So yeah, pictures of what you consider to be well fitting shirts please...
agreed. was looking for some nice white shirts last night. still waiting for someone to post some fit reviews and pictures of the henry carter white shirt.
p.s. major delays on city rail trains. FMLpost #26495 of 538112/13/13 at 12:29ampost #26496 of 538112/13/13 at 12:33ampost #26497 of 538112/13/13 at 12:36amQuote:
I might be able to post some of the OJ white shirt when mine gets here :).post #26498 of 538112/13/13 at 12:52ampost #26499 of 538112/13/13 at 1:21ampost #26500 of 538112/13/13 at 1:49amNQuote:
Not always. A good tailor should be able to get away with at least two inches.
EDIT: Spelling, loliphone.
Edited by joiji - 2/13/13 at 2:39ampost #26501 of 538112/13/13 at 2:38amQuote:
Normally weight loss will be through the waist and seat so both should be taken in together but everyone loses weight differently so itd be good to checkpost #26502 of 538112/13/13 at 3:15ampost #26503 of 538112/13/13 at 4:53amHi gents,
Anyone here use hopshopgo for mail forwarding ? I always used myus.com. They are fantastic. But shipping is a little stiff. So first time forwarded 2 packages at hopshopgo. One package was delivered yesterday 11am US time. But no update on their website. Should I be worried ? I know my us takes about 1 hr max to upload the details. Plus they use unique individual suit number for accurate identification. Hopshop don't have any suite number either. Any experience with hopshop ?anyone ?
Thankspost #26504 of 538112/13/13 at 5:47amQuote:
Your crutch wont get warped if you wear your undies tight and, draw your breathe in and lean back when the machine needle passes through.post #26505 of 538112/13/13 at 12:47pm
- Australian Members
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 2026 Active Users (394 Members and 1632 Guests)
- › things that are making you happy 30 seconds ago
- › Henry Carter Neckwear & Accessories: Official affiliate thread 37 seconds ago
- › TOJ TOO TIGHT? WE CAN HELP! (The Amazing ToJ Exchange Thread --... 2 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › The design of the side of a suit vest 3 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 14 4 minutes ago
- › New London Undercover long umbrella-ella-e, black/Royal Stewart,... 5 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style 6 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 7 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)