Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 7/29/15 at 1:07pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
Last edited: 7/26/15
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.Last edited: 7/9/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Australian Members - Page 1767post #26491 of 641002/12/13 at 11:24pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #26492 of 641002/12/13 at 11:28pmpost #26493 of 641002/12/13 at 11:29pmI was looking through prev. images in this thread to find shirt fit pics and noticed that... we really have none. I'd be interested to see any that people have now or in future - curious to see how slim you all go as I'm considering measurements for another MTM order.
It's actually hard to find any pictures of nicely fitting shirts on SF from both the front and back - just suit after suit after suit. So yeah, pictures of what you consider to be well fitting shirts please...post #26494 of 641002/12/13 at 11:49pmQuote:Originally Posted by lachyzee
I was looking through prev. images in this thread to find shirt fit pics and noticed that... we really have none. I'd be interested to see any that people have now or in future - curious to see how slim you all go as I'm considering measurements for another MTM order.
It's actually hard to find any pictures of nicely fitting shirts on SF from both the front and back - just suit after suit after suit. So yeah, pictures of what you consider to be well fitting shirts please...
agreed. was looking for some nice white shirts last night. still waiting for someone to post some fit reviews and pictures of the henry carter white shirt.
p.s. major delays on city rail trains. FMLpost #26495 of 641002/13/13 at 12:29ampost #26496 of 641002/13/13 at 12:33ampost #26497 of 641002/13/13 at 12:36amQuote:
I might be able to post some of the OJ white shirt when mine gets here :).post #26498 of 641002/13/13 at 12:52ampost #26499 of 641002/13/13 at 1:21ampost #26500 of 641002/13/13 at 1:49amNQuote:
Not always. A good tailor should be able to get away with at least two inches.
EDIT: Spelling, loliphone.
Edited by joiji - 2/13/13 at 2:39ampost #26501 of 641002/13/13 at 2:38amQuote:
Normally weight loss will be through the waist and seat so both should be taken in together but everyone loses weight differently so itd be good to checkpost #26502 of 641002/13/13 at 3:15ampost #26503 of 641002/13/13 at 4:53amHi gents,
Anyone here use hopshopgo for mail forwarding ? I always used myus.com. They are fantastic. But shipping is a little stiff. So first time forwarded 2 packages at hopshopgo. One package was delivered yesterday 11am US time. But no update on their website. Should I be worried ? I know my us takes about 1 hr max to upload the details. Plus they use unique individual suit number for accurate identification. Hopshop don't have any suite number either. Any experience with hopshop ?anyone ?
Thankspost #26504 of 641002/13/13 at 5:47amQuote:
Your crutch wont get warped if you wear your undies tight and, draw your breathe in and lean back when the machine needle passes through.post #26505 of 641002/13/13 at 12:47pm
- Australian Members
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.
Currently, there are 977 Active Users (145 Members and 832 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 8 minutes ago
- › Help Please for a bespoke Dinner Jacket (tuxedo) 9 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 10 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 11 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 13 minutes ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 17 minutes ago
- › CTShirts - current quality and alternatives? 19 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 23 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE (JULY 31): FINE ART FRIDAY 28 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...