Enjoy mr Tehbunny, oh if you haven't seen Deadman watch it, if you like it watch Above the Law with Benini and Tom Waites if you like that watch Ghost Dog. In the case you have seen them all, I rest my case : )
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 7/29/15 at 1:07pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89
Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- Fall Styles for the Tailored ManLast edited: 10/14/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 1757post #26341 of 679112/11/13 at 2:53am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #26342 of 679112/11/13 at 2:53ampost #26343 of 679112/11/13 at 3:11amQuote:
LOL. Thanks for all the suggestions. Trouble is, none of my trousers were made for the classic braces, so I might have to get clips. It's that, or alterations. I've run out of side tabs to tighten.
Just one pair. They get more comfortable over time.
Thanks mate; they're C&J Audleyspost #26344 of 679112/11/13 at 3:21ampost #26345 of 679112/11/13 at 3:36ampost #26346 of 679112/11/13 at 3:47ampost #26347 of 679112/11/13 at 4:43amQuote:Not today..bed time for tehbunny. I shall Carpe the week Diems mind you (If I remember) same goes for the movie reccomendations too.
Thanks all that should suffice me for the next 2 months or sopost #26348 of 679112/11/13 at 5:05amQuote:
After reading this, the first post I see in another thread is:Quote:thanks for the tip. i'll give the rubber cement a try.post #26349 of 679112/11/13 at 5:06amQuote:
Have buttons sewn in. Takes about two minutes for someone with a machine. It makes for a much more complete look.post #26350 of 679112/11/13 at 5:19ampost #26351 of 679112/11/13 at 6:01amQuote:
Roger that. I'll research this a little before bringing it to an alteration place so that I can accurately tell them where the buttons are to be sown.post #26352 of 679112/11/13 at 1:28pmhttp://everythingaboutbraces.blogspot.com.au/2010/09/placement-of-brace-buttons.html?m=1 for button placement.
I'll also admit to owning a pair of EGs. Lovely shoes,not sure if they're worth the premium over other options these days.
Edited by Plestor - 2/11/13 at 1:46pmpost #26353 of 679112/11/13 at 1:38pmCouple of pics from the last few days -
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Suit: Herringbone Sydney
Tie: Henry Carter navy pin dot 7 fold
PS: Henry Carter irish linen
And a quick car shot from yesterday
Coat: Herringbone Sydney dark blue hopsack SC
Shirt: Light blue Cottonwork
Tie: Henry Carter Red knit w/ navy dotspost #26354 of 679112/11/13 at 2:11pmpost #26355 of 679112/11/13 at 2:13pmThanks and congrats on the Carmina's. Are they the brown captoe robert lasts? I'm wearing them today. They are easily my most verstale shoe. Make sure you get metal toe taps put on, mist of the mister minits can do it or take them out to the Manuka Cobbler, who strangely is based in Fyshwick.
- Australian Members
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Our Legacy 1 minute ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 4 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 5 minutes ago
- › Polo Ralph Lauren (Blue Label) Madras Blazer. Custom Fit 40R. NWT! 9 minutes ago
- › Meermin NST Shell Cordovan. Size 11 UK. 9 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 9 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 10 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...