Enjoy mr Tehbunny, oh if you haven't seen Deadman watch it, if you like it watch Above the Law with Benini and Tom Waites if you like that watch Ghost Dog. In the case you have seen them all, I rest my case : )
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 3/3/15 at 7:09am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Choosing Men's Designer Suits
Last edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 1757post #26341 of 604632/11/13 at 2:53am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #26342 of 604632/11/13 at 2:53ampost #26343 of 604632/11/13 at 3:11amQuote:
LOL. Thanks for all the suggestions. Trouble is, none of my trousers were made for the classic braces, so I might have to get clips. It's that, or alterations. I've run out of side tabs to tighten.
Just one pair. They get more comfortable over time.
Thanks mate; they're C&J Audleyspost #26344 of 604632/11/13 at 3:21ampost #26345 of 604632/11/13 at 3:36ampost #26346 of 604632/11/13 at 3:47ampost #26347 of 604632/11/13 at 4:43amQuote:Not today..bed time for tehbunny. I shall Carpe the week Diems mind you (If I remember) same goes for the movie reccomendations too.
Thanks all that should suffice me for the next 2 months or sopost #26348 of 604632/11/13 at 5:05amQuote:
After reading this, the first post I see in another thread is:Quote:thanks for the tip. i'll give the rubber cement a try.post #26349 of 604632/11/13 at 5:06amQuote:
Have buttons sewn in. Takes about two minutes for someone with a machine. It makes for a much more complete look.post #26350 of 604632/11/13 at 5:19ampost #26351 of 604632/11/13 at 6:01amQuote:
Roger that. I'll research this a little before bringing it to an alteration place so that I can accurately tell them where the buttons are to be sown.post #26352 of 604632/11/13 at 1:28pmhttp://everythingaboutbraces.blogspot.com.au/2010/09/placement-of-brace-buttons.html?m=1 for button placement.
I'll also admit to owning a pair of EGs. Lovely shoes,not sure if they're worth the premium over other options these days.
Edited by Plestor - 2/11/13 at 1:46pmpost #26353 of 604632/11/13 at 1:38pmCouple of pics from the last few days -
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Suit: Herringbone Sydney
Tie: Henry Carter navy pin dot 7 fold
PS: Henry Carter irish linen
And a quick car shot from yesterday
Coat: Herringbone Sydney dark blue hopsack SC
Shirt: Light blue Cottonwork
Tie: Henry Carter Red knit w/ navy dotspost #26354 of 604632/11/13 at 2:11pmpost #26355 of 604632/11/13 at 2:13pmThanks and congrats on the Carmina's. Are they the brown captoe robert lasts? I'm wearing them today. They are easily my most verstale shoe. Make sure you get metal toe taps put on, mist of the mister minits can do it or take them out to the Manuka Cobbler, who strangely is based in Fyshwick.
- Australian Members
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 17 seconds ago
- › Jack Erwin Shoes 54 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 59 seconds ago
- › UNDERSTUDY - 3Sixteen, A.P.C., Arc'teryx Veilance, Barena,... 3 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 6 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Lineman Boots style# 2936 -- size 11.5D -- near new 10 minutes ago
- › Red Wing Blacksmith Boots style# 9161 -- size 11.5D -- near new 13 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 14 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...