or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Australian Members
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Australian Members - Page 1752

post #26266 of 55252
Quote:
Originally Posted by streetminimal View Post

Thanks to those who have pm'd me about the shirt but lonermatt got in first so it's been sold.

 

damn :(

post #26267 of 55252
Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaRubbery View Post

 

It's a steal. Lucky guy!

Not really. He posted it up 2 weeks ago. I offered $50, he was just a twat about it.

 

All good though - I got Meermins instead :).

post #26268 of 55252
Quote:
Originally Posted by LonerMatt View Post

10 years with glasses this year.

Never inquired as to the make of the lenses. Wonder whether I'd notice differences or not.

I can have laser surgery, but I love wearing glasses, so stuff it smile.gif.

58 years wearing glasses. My brother had laser surgery in Germany to correct long sight similar to mine. He has had a few serious post-op probs that have been 'rectified' and now looks a complete goose. Drooping aged eyelids accentuated (that were hidden behind glasses) and the appearance that does not look like he has benefited from this piece of basically cosmetic surgery.

So all of the above with your remarks.
post #26269 of 55252
Meister, may I ask if those shoes in your Avatar are yours? If so; well done!!!
post #26270 of 55252
Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaRubbery View Post

 

Lucky guy!

 

I am definitely a lucky man :).

post #26271 of 55252
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Sy View Post

Not really. He posted it up 2 weeks ago. I offered $50, he was just a twat about it.

All good though - I got Meermins instead smile.gif.

What Meerkats you get man?

BTW just giving you the heads up the Balmain Tigers are riddled with drugs, your season is now terminal.
post #26272 of 55252
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Sy View Post

Not really. He posted it up 2 weeks ago. I offered $50, he was just a twat about it

Should've mentioned it here about blocked messages, lol sorry. Don't be mad, if you can afford meermin then you can afford $155...

lol getting eggy over a shirt, dude come on.
Edited by streetminimal - 2/10/13 at 1:11am
post #26273 of 55252

This chain in Singapore has a better name...

 

post #26274 of 55252
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romp View Post

This chain in Singapore has a better name...

 

 

Rofl what are they thinking.

Id give that the chop

post #26275 of 55252
Quote:

Originally Posted by burnso View Post

 

Id give that the chop

Selvaggio certainly would :).

post #26276 of 55252
Quote:
Originally Posted by meister View Post

58 years wearing glasses. My brother had laser surgery in Germany to correct long sight similar to mine. He has had a few serious post-op probs that have been 'rectified' and now looks a complete goose. Drooping aged eyelids accentuated (that were hidden behind glasses) and the appearance that does not look like he has benefited from this piece of basically cosmetic surgery.

So all of the above with your remarks.

For me 52 years wearing them, a friend of mine is an ophthalmologist and we discussed lazer surgrey he is firmly against it. Cited numerous complications that can occur post operative such as blured vision,night flaring etc.

To be honest I'm happy to stay with glasses,mind you they should be cheaper.
post #26277 of 55252
Quote:
Originally Posted by streetminimal View Post


Should've mentioned it here about blocked messages, lol sorry. Don't be mad, if you can afford meermin then you can afford $155...

lol getting eggy over a shirt, dude come on.

 

In fairness, how'd LonerMatt contact you then, if you never got Michael Sy's PM's?

 

Never saw one of his posts in this thread.

 

Hardly seems proper that you ignore the guy offering a higher price then tell him not to get mad once you sell it to another, for cheaper? 

post #26278 of 55252
Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaRubbery View Post

 

In fairness, how'd LonerMatt contact you then, if you never got Michael Sy's PM's?

 

Never saw one of his posts in this thread.

 

Hardly seems proper that you ignore the guy offering a higher price then tell him not to get mad once you sell it to another, for cheaper? 

 

Do you really think this is appropriate, necessary, courteous or even vaguely worth the crap it could start?

post #26279 of 55252

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonerMatt View Post

 

Do you really think this is appropriate, necessary, courteous or even vaguely worth the crap it could start?

 

I'm just a happy camper!

 

But seriously, I don't think it's courteous to ignore someone who offered the original price. It's courteous, appropriate and necessary to refuse their offer before selling it later, though. Rather than ignore them. 

 

Obviously, StreetMinimal is welcome to conduct his business however he pleases, but to call someone out for objecting to what is objectionable conduct is not. That's hardly courteous. Hardly befitting of iGents, no? 

post #26280 of 55252
Guys what's the classic lens/frame colour of aviators?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Australian Members