Sure did, was pretty enjoyable. Pettis getting the next shot at Aldo is very interesting.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 2/27/14 at 1:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Choosing Men's Designer Suits
Last edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 1749
Styleforum Top Pickspost #26222 of 572462/8/13 at 4:33pmAdvice time gents.
I've been slowly upgrading my wardrobe over the past few years. I'm looking to get a pair o dark brown shoes to add to my rotation. I've lusting after a pair of the carmina brown captors from the armoury. The only thing holding me back is that I do a lot of walking around for work in the shoes. I'm note sure I want to spend that amount if the walking will ruin them. ( I'm a teacher so will walk anywhere between 5 and 7km a day)
Anyone with carmina know how they will hold up? Or should I get a second pair of less expensive shoes to prevent th carmina's getting wrecked.post #26223 of 572462/8/13 at 4:55pmpost #26224 of 572462/8/13 at 5:05pmQuote:
I have those exact shoes and find they are only getting better with age. The leather is lovely and soft and with regular care they still look very good. I have steel caps on the front to help with wear and tear. Just be careful with the sizing of the Simpson last.post #26225 of 572462/8/13 at 5:20pmpost #26226 of 572462/8/13 at 5:28pmpost #26227 of 572462/8/13 at 5:35pmpost #26228 of 572462/8/13 at 7:04pm
Finally received delivery of my Barton Perreira sunnies (with my script put in). I am very myopic, btw.
First impressions - very nice tortoise shell acetate frames. Very refined yet masculine design. Good quality construction. Had a good pair of polarised lenses put in (Essilor). Well-fitted: not loose yet not tight either. Looking forward to wearing them while commuting to work, chilling out on the deck at Mdm Brussels, or just rocking them on a nice day like today. My optical frames have been serving me well these past 3 weeks, and I have no complaints - they are sturdy and well-made.
If anyone else is interested in acquiring a pair of sunnies or opticals, I strongly recommend Clare at http://eyesonrathdowne.com.au. She is a skilled optom, knows how to get your refraction just right, and has excellent customer service. Her prices are competitive as well. I have actually improved and further refined my refraction since visiting her. Some photos attached below.post #26229 of 572462/8/13 at 7:45pmpost #26230 of 572462/8/13 at 7:47pmpost #26231 of 572462/8/13 at 7:58pmpost #26232 of 572462/8/13 at 8:06pmpost #26233 of 572462/8/13 at 8:19pmQuote:
Well, this is a bit spooky. I'm around the corner.
Clare is great.post #26234 of 572462/8/13 at 8:59pm
- Australian Members
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 15 seconds ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 17 seconds ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › things that are making you happy 2 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 5 minutes ago
- › Video Games 5 minutes ago
- › Sebastian Ward Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › NFL 2014-15 Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...