Sure did, was pretty enjoyable. Pettis getting the next shot at Aldo is very interesting.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 3/3/15 at 7:09am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Australian Members - Page 1749
Styleforum Top Pickspost #26222 of 634612/8/13 at 4:33pmAdvice time gents.
I've been slowly upgrading my wardrobe over the past few years. I'm looking to get a pair o dark brown shoes to add to my rotation. I've lusting after a pair of the carmina brown captors from the armoury. The only thing holding me back is that I do a lot of walking around for work in the shoes. I'm note sure I want to spend that amount if the walking will ruin them. ( I'm a teacher so will walk anywhere between 5 and 7km a day)
Anyone with carmina know how they will hold up? Or should I get a second pair of less expensive shoes to prevent th carmina's getting wrecked.post #26223 of 634612/8/13 at 4:55pmpost #26224 of 634612/8/13 at 5:05pmQuote:
I have those exact shoes and find they are only getting better with age. The leather is lovely and soft and with regular care they still look very good. I have steel caps on the front to help with wear and tear. Just be careful with the sizing of the Simpson last.post #26225 of 634612/8/13 at 5:20pmpost #26226 of 634612/8/13 at 5:28pmpost #26227 of 634612/8/13 at 5:35pmpost #26228 of 634612/8/13 at 7:04pm
Finally received delivery of my Barton Perreira sunnies (with my script put in). I am very myopic, btw.
First impressions - very nice tortoise shell acetate frames. Very refined yet masculine design. Good quality construction. Had a good pair of polarised lenses put in (Essilor). Well-fitted: not loose yet not tight either. Looking forward to wearing them while commuting to work, chilling out on the deck at Mdm Brussels, or just rocking them on a nice day like today. My optical frames have been serving me well these past 3 weeks, and I have no complaints - they are sturdy and well-made.
If anyone else is interested in acquiring a pair of sunnies or opticals, I strongly recommend Clare at http://eyesonrathdowne.com.au. She is a skilled optom, knows how to get your refraction just right, and has excellent customer service. Her prices are competitive as well. I have actually improved and further refined my refraction since visiting her. Some photos attached below.post #26229 of 634612/8/13 at 7:45pmpost #26230 of 634612/8/13 at 7:47pmpost #26231 of 634612/8/13 at 7:58pmpost #26232 of 634612/8/13 at 8:06pmpost #26233 of 634612/8/13 at 8:19pmQuote:
Well, this is a bit spooky. I'm around the corner.
Clare is great.post #26234 of 634612/8/13 at 8:59pm
- Australian Members
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
- › Alden for J. Crew Camel Suede Plain Toe Boots 10D 55 seconds ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 56 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › The Wide Fitting Shoe Trading Post (EEE / G width) 3 minutes ago
- › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 7 minutes ago
- › W. Bill Green Linen Custom Run 7 minutes ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 7 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 8 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...