or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Australian Members
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Australian Members - Page 1713

post #25681 of 56343
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Sy View Post

How do you know they are friends?

Rob looks like he went Cranbrook, and Patrick looks like he went to Scotts......

As for Dusty Brogues - Mt Druitt
post #25682 of 56343
Quote:
Originally Posted by iSurg View Post

Hmmm, are you sure it wasn't just PJ Napoli (La Vera)?

 

Quite sure, since Patrick talked about a lower price point and from what I heard from the guys at PJohnson La Vera is 3k for just the jacket!

post #25683 of 56343
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty Brogues View Post


As for Dusty Brogues - Mt Druitt

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif- Battlers for life!

post #25684 of 56343
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Sy View Post

How do you know they are friends?

 

Rob looks like he went Cranbrook, and Patrick looks like he went to Scotts......

 

Errr.... internet stalker much? Lol. I know because Rob has mentioned here.

Anyway, sorry Rob if I ruined any surprise / marketing plans, I swear I've been holding back from asking for weeks, probably should have done a PM. 

post #25685 of 56343
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petepan View Post

Glad you like it.  When I was told it was the Simpson last, I went "oh,no!"  But Frederic said do not worry, shell is more flexible, you do not need to size up.  And he was right. I tried the lizard skin, same size and same last, and after 5 minutes, my feet was giving me a firm "FU".

 

I stayed in an apartment near the Palais Royale, and it was a 2 minutes walk to Carmina.  Wife is still suspicious as to choice of accommodation venue.

 

Petepan we stayed just around the corner from Sorbonne... Will have too jump across the bank next time for accom, where the shoes are. Did you have a peep at Gerard Sene?

 

Mmmm wives, always suspicious. Mine kept wondering why l went for these long walks at night chatting to hemingway and zelda.

post #25686 of 56343
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty Brogues View Post


As for Dusty Brogues - Mt Druitt

 

Girraween... I guess we can't be friends

post #25687 of 56343
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty Brogues View Post

I stand at 5'10 and wear UK 9, so hopefully l won't look too out of proportion, probably should shed a few pounds too - maybe TBM and Romp can help me out!

 

 

 

I think 70% of my weight loss is diet related. I changed my dinners to avoid carbs at night 5 days a week and eat what i like on weekends. The other 30% is 1) playing tennis once a week 2) having a baby and most recently 3) wisdom teeth removed hehe

 

as a reference point im 6ft, UK9 ... what GW said is correct re proportions - if you have skinny lapels and pocket flaps then i wouldnt go 2inch

post #25688 of 56343
Quote:
Originally Posted by charliechan View Post

Girraween... I guess we can't be friends

Silvertails and fibro's : )

Just use small words with me and don't smirk at my boxy corrected grain shoes
post #25689 of 56343
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romp View Post

I think 70% of my weight loss is diet related. I changed my dinners to avoid carbs at night 5 days a week and eat what i like on weekends. The other 30% is 1) playing tennis once a week 2) having a baby and most recently 3) wisdom teeth removed hehe

Weightloss is definitely almost all diet choice for me. I work off a "diet for loss and exercise for maintenance" rule.
post #25690 of 56343
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Sy View Post

How do you know they are friends?

 

Rob looks like he went Cranbrook, and Patrick looks like he went to Scotts......

Negative - public schooling system for me. Patrick is from Adelaide

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by charliechan View Post

 

Quite sure, since Patrick talked about a lower price point and from what I heard from the guys at PJohnson La Vera is 3k for just the jacket!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by charliechan View Post

 

Errr.... internet stalker much? Lol. I know because Rob has mentioned here.

Anyway, sorry Rob if I ruined any surprise / marketing plans, I swear I've been holding back from asking for weeks, probably should have done a PM. 

 

All good - you are correct. Myself and Patrick are working on a new MTM suit business, its all pretty exciting what we have planned really. Patrick has probably filled you in on some details already.

 

I cant say too much at this stage as we are still in the process of finalising details but we are fairly close. 

post #25691 of 56343
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romp View Post

 

I cant say too much at this stage as we are still in the process of finalising details but we are fairly close. 

It would have to be chinese tailoring. You would be competing with Elite Suits.

post #25692 of 56343
^^excellent news, awaiting with great anticipation (good thing melb gets it first) ;p
post #25693 of 56343
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romp View Post

All good - you are correct. Myself and Patrick are working on a new MTM suit business, its all pretty exciting what we have planned really. Patrick has probably filled you in on some details already.

I cant say too much at this stage as we are still in the process of finalising details but we are fairly close. 

Ok- officially holding off now.
post #25694 of 56343
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romp View Post

 

I think 70% of my weight loss is diet related. I changed my dinners to avoid carbs at night 5 days a week and eat what i like on weekends. The other 30% is 1) playing tennis once a week 2) having a baby and most recently 3) wisdom teeth removed hehe

 

as a reference point im 6ft, UK9 ... what GW said is correct re proportions - if you have skinny lapels and pocket flaps then i wouldnt go 2inch

 

Enough with the skinny lapels already! Since world peace isn't ever going to materalise, this should be the next fight.

post #25695 of 56343
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Sy View Post

It would have to be chinese tailoring. You would be competing with Elite Suits.

biggrin.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Australian Members