Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 2/27/14 at 1:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Choosing Men's Designer Suits
Last edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 1665post #24961 of 549481/24/13 at 7:50pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #24962 of 549481/24/13 at 7:59pmQuote:Originally Posted by thebrownman
Ah, yes. The SENA case. I've had one for years. Actually, a couple over this period. I like them a lot. Except, for the past six months I've gone without a case. No screen protector, no case, nothing. I wage that people aren't good at looking after stuff because I've had no cracked screens, nothing. All works fine.
So I bought a leather flip case from Sena for my Galaxy SIII. Great case, only problem is that the times when you're most likely to drop your phone are the same times you have the front flap unclipped.
...And sure enough, I dropped it two days ago on a train platform and smashed the shit out of the screen. That's a $270 mistake right there.
Moral of the story is, life sucks.post #24963 of 549481/24/13 at 8:02pmpost #24964 of 549481/24/13 at 8:15pm
I do agree - whilst the "slip" cases (or whatever you like to call them) are a bit less convenient than a flip case as it takes a second or two longer before you're able to see your phone's screen, I prefer the slip cases as they are slimmer and seem to protect the phone more.
I have an iPad (TBM - no, not an iPad mini) "ultraslim" slip case from Sena, too, and it's great.post #24965 of 549481/24/13 at 8:18pmpost #24966 of 549481/24/13 at 8:40pmpost #24967 of 549481/24/13 at 8:49pmpost #24968 of 549481/24/13 at 9:00pmpost #24969 of 549481/24/13 at 9:01pmpost #24970 of 549481/24/13 at 9:09pmpost #24971 of 549481/24/13 at 9:15pmpost #24972 of 549481/24/13 at 9:18pmpost #24973 of 549481/24/13 at 9:32pmQuote:
I suspect that is for iPhones. With the Galaxy, you apparently have to replace the 'digitiser' which is of a piece with the screen, and it's an expensive part. I got a couple of quotes and did some Googling and nothing suggested that $270 was excessive...post #24974 of 549481/24/13 at 10:02pmpost #24975 of 549481/24/13 at 10:33pm
- Australian Members
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 974 Active Users (173 Members and 801 Guests)
- › Harrington Jacket 4 seconds ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 40 seconds ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 58 seconds ago
- › Henry Carter Neckwear & Accessories: Official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Original Chippewa Heritage Boot Line 4 minutes ago
- › Fake or Real (Authentic, Genuine, etc.) -- Official Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Attila Shoes Budapest 6 minutes ago
- › suede shoes - post 'em here! 9 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Westbournes in Iris Purple 10 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)