Not sure about 6s, iSurg. I usually wear a 9UK or thereabouts and the styles I was looking at were sold out in that size. Oh well.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 3/3/15 at 7:09am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Choosing Men's Designer Suits
Last edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Australian Members - Page 1647post #24691 of 613411/20/13 at 8:57pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #24692 of 613411/20/13 at 9:01pmQuote:
I'm from Singapore.
My vote: Ginger and Spice on Military Road, Neutral Bay; Tetsuya himself is a regular customer.post #24693 of 613411/20/13 at 9:09pmQuote:Originally Posted by iSurg
I must have just missed you, streetminimal. Popped in to have a look early arvo. The RTW has a great shoulder, but sadly jacket length is too long for me. Plus the sales rep distracted me a bit too much lol.
TBM, I assume they have no 6's? I just found out my CJ size after popping over to h'bone today. The curse of the wide, flat, Asian foot...
Yeah I don't think they offer any cuts in a short either. We are probably similar in dimensions, though I'd wager you'd be slimmer than me!
UK6 is an impossibility to find in Australia. I know exactly how you feel! If Double Monk stock them that'd be amazing.post #24694 of 613411/20/13 at 9:15pm
I was chatting to the distracting one on Friday when I picked up my suits. I thought she only worked Fridays but I may well not have been paying as much attention to what she was saying as I ought to have been...post #24695 of 613411/20/13 at 9:17pmQuote:
Thanks, TBM. I might pop by tomorrow. MJ bale had a newbie lady sales rep - that is all.
Lennier - you get me, thank you. Lol. What did u pick up? I'm guessing linens and cottons?
PapaRubbery - I heard through the grape vine today that they may order 6UK in this year... I will confirm tomorrow, hopefully.post #24696 of 613411/20/13 at 9:19pmpost #24697 of 613411/20/13 at 9:20pmpost #24698 of 613411/20/13 at 9:22pmQuote:Originally Posted by thebrownman
CD, hope you can find a good solution for your shoes. Shame the seller may well have known he was selling you product that's so badly damaged. On the positive side, at least you haven't encountered a sartorial related injury (SRI) from wearing damaged goods.
On shoes, I popped into Double Monk yesterday. All the C&Js I was interested in weren't available in my size so I didn't buy anything. Lovely fitout, though.
So im trying to gauge pricing - someone help me fill the blanks? :)
bench grade = $485
Hand grade = $585
EG = ???
JL = ???
GC = ???post #24699 of 613411/20/13 at 9:23pmpost #24700 of 613411/20/13 at 9:26pmpost #24701 of 613411/20/13 at 9:26pmpost #24702 of 613411/20/13 at 9:31pmQuote:
She's a young uni student on work experience, tall and blonde (and seems like a lovely country girl). @iSurg, grabbed a couple of their classic suits on sale to replace a couple of other OTR suits that don't really fit me, plus a very nice wool/silk/linen light blue unstructured jacket.post #24703 of 613411/20/13 at 9:32pmpost #24704 of 613411/20/13 at 9:32pmQuote:
Bet you have been to Lau Pa Sat? - went here for first time last year, i didnt want to leave.
Decent Singaporean/Malaysian food here too http://www.streetfood.com.au/2011/01/sinma-laksa-house-singapore-malaysian.html
- Australian Members
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › What music are you listening to lately? 9 minutes ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 11 minutes ago
- › LORO PIANA Summer Walk Suede Loafers - EU 41 (US 8) 13 minutes ago
- › 2015 50 Book Challenge 14 minutes ago
- › Formosa x NMWA GMTO Operation Giacca Estiva Poll 16 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 18 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 19 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 28 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 28 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 41 minutes ago
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...