Not sure about 6s, iSurg. I usually wear a 9UK or thereabouts and the styles I was looking at were sold out in that size. Oh well.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 4/17/16 at 9:19am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800
Last edited: 4/26/16
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- What shade of grey should my wedding suit be?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where can I buy an affordable suit for my wedding?Last edited: 3/24/16
- What shirt should I wear with a single button peak lapel dinner...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Australian Members - Page 1647post #24691 of 679461/20/13 at 8:57pmpost #24692 of 679461/20/13 at 9:01pmQuote:
I'm from Singapore.
My vote: Ginger and Spice on Military Road, Neutral Bay; Tetsuya himself is a regular customer.post #24693 of 679461/20/13 at 9:09pmQuote:Originally Posted by iSurg
I must have just missed you, streetminimal. Popped in to have a look early arvo. The RTW has a great shoulder, but sadly jacket length is too long for me. Plus the sales rep distracted me a bit too much lol.
TBM, I assume they have no 6's? I just found out my CJ size after popping over to h'bone today. The curse of the wide, flat, Asian foot...
Yeah I don't think they offer any cuts in a short either. We are probably similar in dimensions, though I'd wager you'd be slimmer than me!
UK6 is an impossibility to find in Australia. I know exactly how you feel! If Double Monk stock them that'd be amazing.post #24694 of 679461/20/13 at 9:15pmpost #24695 of 679461/20/13 at 9:17pmQuote:
Thanks, TBM. I might pop by tomorrow. MJ bale had a newbie lady sales rep - that is all.
Lennier - you get me, thank you. Lol. What did u pick up? I'm guessing linens and cottons?
PapaRubbery - I heard through the grape vine today that they may order 6UK in this year... I will confirm tomorrow, hopefully.post #24696 of 679461/20/13 at 9:19pmpost #24697 of 679461/20/13 at 9:20pmpost #24698 of 679461/20/13 at 9:22pmQuote:Originally Posted by thebrownman
CD, hope you can find a good solution for your shoes. Shame the seller may well have known he was selling you product that's so badly damaged. On the positive side, at least you haven't encountered a sartorial related injury (SRI) from wearing damaged goods.
On shoes, I popped into Double Monk yesterday. All the C&Js I was interested in weren't available in my size so I didn't buy anything. Lovely fitout, though.
So im trying to gauge pricing - someone help me fill the blanks? :)
bench grade = $485
Hand grade = $585
EG = ???
JL = ???
GC = ???post #24699 of 679461/20/13 at 9:23pmpost #24700 of 679461/20/13 at 9:26pmpost #24701 of 679461/20/13 at 9:26pmpost #24702 of 679461/20/13 at 9:31pmQuote:
She's a young uni student on work experience, tall and blonde (and seems like a lovely country girl). @iSurg, grabbed a couple of their classic suits on sale to replace a couple of other OTR suits that don't really fit me, plus a very nice wool/silk/linen light blue unstructured jacket.post #24703 of 679461/20/13 at 9:32pmpost #24704 of 679461/20/13 at 9:32pmQuote:
Bet you have been to Lau Pa Sat? - went here for first time last year, i didnt want to leave.
Decent Singaporean/Malaysian food here too http://www.streetfood.com.au/2011/01/sinma-laksa-house-singapore-malaysian.htmlpost #24705 of 679461/20/13 at 9:35pm
This thread is locked
- Australian Members
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 5 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 46 seconds ago
- › Things you just don't get 48 seconds ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 57 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 2 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 4 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 5 minutes ago
- › NWT $700 RLPL "Madison" Cream Spring/Summer Lightweight Flat Front... 7 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 8 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...