Not sure about 6s, iSurg. I usually wear a 9UK or thereabouts and the styles I was looking at were sold out in that size. Oh well.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 7/29/15 at 1:07pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
Last edited: 11/24/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- Fall Styles for the Tailored ManLast edited: 10/14/15
- In Passing: Style on the Streets of Hong KongLast edited: 10/1/15
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 1647post #24691 of 665081/20/13 at 8:57pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #24692 of 665081/20/13 at 9:01pmQuote:
I'm from Singapore.
My vote: Ginger and Spice on Military Road, Neutral Bay; Tetsuya himself is a regular customer.post #24693 of 665081/20/13 at 9:09pmQuote:Originally Posted by iSurg
I must have just missed you, streetminimal. Popped in to have a look early arvo. The RTW has a great shoulder, but sadly jacket length is too long for me. Plus the sales rep distracted me a bit too much lol.
TBM, I assume they have no 6's? I just found out my CJ size after popping over to h'bone today. The curse of the wide, flat, Asian foot...
Yeah I don't think they offer any cuts in a short either. We are probably similar in dimensions, though I'd wager you'd be slimmer than me!
UK6 is an impossibility to find in Australia. I know exactly how you feel! If Double Monk stock them that'd be amazing.post #24694 of 665081/20/13 at 9:15pm
I was chatting to the distracting one on Friday when I picked up my suits. I thought she only worked Fridays but I may well not have been paying as much attention to what she was saying as I ought to have been...post #24695 of 665081/20/13 at 9:17pmQuote:
Thanks, TBM. I might pop by tomorrow. MJ bale had a newbie lady sales rep - that is all.
Lennier - you get me, thank you. Lol. What did u pick up? I'm guessing linens and cottons?
PapaRubbery - I heard through the grape vine today that they may order 6UK in this year... I will confirm tomorrow, hopefully.post #24696 of 665081/20/13 at 9:19pmpost #24697 of 665081/20/13 at 9:20pmpost #24698 of 665081/20/13 at 9:22pmQuote:Originally Posted by thebrownman
CD, hope you can find a good solution for your shoes. Shame the seller may well have known he was selling you product that's so badly damaged. On the positive side, at least you haven't encountered a sartorial related injury (SRI) from wearing damaged goods.
On shoes, I popped into Double Monk yesterday. All the C&Js I was interested in weren't available in my size so I didn't buy anything. Lovely fitout, though.
So im trying to gauge pricing - someone help me fill the blanks? :)
bench grade = $485
Hand grade = $585
EG = ???
JL = ???
GC = ???post #24699 of 665081/20/13 at 9:23pmpost #24700 of 665081/20/13 at 9:26pmpost #24701 of 665081/20/13 at 9:26pmpost #24702 of 665081/20/13 at 9:31pmQuote:
She's a young uni student on work experience, tall and blonde (and seems like a lovely country girl). @iSurg, grabbed a couple of their classic suits on sale to replace a couple of other OTR suits that don't really fit me, plus a very nice wool/silk/linen light blue unstructured jacket.post #24703 of 665081/20/13 at 9:32pmpost #24704 of 665081/20/13 at 9:32pmQuote:
Bet you have been to Lau Pa Sat? - went here for first time last year, i didnt want to leave.
Decent Singaporean/Malaysian food here too http://www.streetfood.com.au/2011/01/sinma-laksa-house-singapore-malaysian.html
- Australian Members
Styleforum Top Picks
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 1 minute ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 1 minute ago
- › Tailor Recommendations for Montreal, Canada 2 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 4 minutes ago
- › Nicholas Templeman: A Bespoke Shoemaker 6 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 8 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 9 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 12 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 13 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories