Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 11/14/13 at 8:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Bison Made
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Four Horsemen Shop
- GABE Tailored
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Hiras Fashion
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Upstate Stock
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 1645
Styleforum Top Picks
I was going to give Aady's in wynyard a go, as i use them all the time for quick alterations but im not sure if they will be able to help me out with the jeans.
Do you have proof of which stores use Hayel? Yes, he likes to brag about Harrolds, etc.. but half the tailors in Sydney like to claim they handle the alterations for Harrolds... Also, I should just add I have actually had very little experience with Hayel himself, all my alterations have been handled by his son. Anyway, I saw something last week that will ensure I shall not return and I am on the look out for another tailor.Apparently mastertailor.com.au is the rocks pop-up store for Casa Adamo out in Leichardt so I will check him out and see if he can correct some of the mistakes made @ Hayel.
It's Adamo's son's op.
Shirts are made by a well-known Sydney artisan, whose shop is somewhere out west .
One for the suggestion box.
Oi JP, chill a little eh?
Remember, I've met you IRL and you're a good, well-mannered young lad, not the I'net tough-guy 'gangsta' you seem to enjoy projecting around here.
what type of buttons are you after?
We use prestige buttons MOP on our lapel flowers - we find they are the best, I like them better than Gritti MOP
Was particularly after large round MOP and a brownish horn; but would just like to have a look if there's a place with a huge selection I can just roam around in.
Anyone watch Hoopdreams last night? Forgot how good it is!
Chilled now.. I just don't see the point in 'established' members giving others stick when they're trying to make a suggestion..
Anyway, moments passed. It just highlights the reason why so many of the old guys left this thread/forum.
- Australian Members
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 6 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 17 seconds ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 1 minute ago
- › Things you just don't get 1 minute ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 1 minute ago
- › The WAYWT Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Santoni Shoe Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Uniqlo Corduroy Blazer Tan / Golden Khaki Small 38R 4 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 4 minutes ago
- › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › Herschel Ravine Black/Tan FA 12 by pfmicks
- › Vans Footwear The Barbour Classic Slip On Sneaker,10.5,Green by ATLnoob
- › Berg & Berg unlined silk bow tie (SS'13) by MTB-85
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by ahilal
- › So you want to design your own clothes? by DaveJames
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw