Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 8/23/12 at 4:49am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- Cedarville Store
- Crane's Country Store
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Four Horsemen Shop
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Hiras Fashion
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Mes Chausettes Rouges
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Tanner Goods/Woodlands Supply
- Tate + Yoko
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Tiberias Clothing
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
Australian Members - Page 1644
anyone looking at buying any of these?
There are some interesting designs there... I quite like the navy monk straps - wait are they double monks? I don't think I've seen a pair that fastens via a buckle on both sides of the vamp before. Probably because the inside buckles would smash into each other when you walk... maybe not though.
Do we know who is making them for him? My money would be on the Italians given the look of the shoes and the RRP but perhaps someone who's bothered to research this might correct me.
Have a look at LNL on RN there is pod cast where Phillip Adams speaks to author Mark Bowden the perspective is more from the White House and Seal Team 6. Her previous film the Hurt Locker was very insightful as well.
By the way how are the Barton Perrira spectacles?
Also the burgundy calf brogues are very tempting from the shoe snob blog.
I'm still waiting on my BP sunnies - needed to double check and refine my astigmatism script and will be ordering a polarized lens to put in them. They should be in by Friday. Otherwise, I am very satisfied with my optical pair, the Blakes in green. They are more of a black in indoor lighting and only really show dark green in direct sunlight. Had a great pair of Zeiss lenses put in. Excellent fit and make - my best pair of opticals bar none. Lots of compliments on them, as it changed my looked quite a bit.
My brother has been at the Armoury and might be picking up a pair of nackymade frames, lucky bastard. Got to try on some Ring Jacket and the fit is like no other RTW...
Anyone still watching the tennis? First set was a complete write off!
Was just boot 'window-shopping' online, thinking of footwear to go with a pair of jeans and came across these on Herring's website:
Was also looking at this
Some nice looking boots. Also heard a lot of good things about the Wolverine 1000 miles and LL Bean Katahdins on Reddit's MFA theads; are they to be trusted?
I've got two pair of the Herring Stratfords. One black and one that Tan. They are some of my most comfortable footwear as they fit well and support the "floppy" ankles. And come up high enough to not suffer from the"old back of trouser caught on RMWs pull tab at back or front problem"
In most circumstances they look just like a captoe shoe. In winter I often wear the black ones with a suit or jacket and tie and when it is noticed that they are boot all that I get is a smile or inquiry.
The tan ones I wear less as they are a bit too light coloured for me and not casual enough except for the occasional wear with Cords, or Chinos. I'm thinking of getting rid of them actually - they are half soled Topy, light wear over 2 years or so, well looked after 9UK size.
Just saw this. Yeah, I torrented this plus Lincoln. Lincoln is soooooo boring. Django was also good but I felt it wasn't as good as Pulp Fiction or Kill Bill...
i will be getting a pair of the black tonys, there are prob 6 pairs i would like.
What do people think about the broadways?
What do ppl think of this jacket? worth 70 pounds?
not unless you are George Columbaris hosting Masterchef with a tshirt underneath, black jeans and some pumps
A view of the river from in the river. Level is low and gin clear.
Oh and this is todays fit, back to the real world.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Suit: Herringbone Sydney
Tie: Henry Carter Black knit
PS: Henry Carter Irish linen
Shoes: Meermin black MTO
- Australian Members
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 13 seconds ago
- › A Fine Pair Of Shoes: Official Affiliate thread 29 seconds ago
- › Losing belly fat 43 seconds ago
- › The WAYWT Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Creepy Sartorial Images 3 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 5 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 9 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 9 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Isaia Coral Lapel Pin by carre567
- › Kiton Napoli WearRight Dark Green Soft suede Loafers 11.5 *Handmade* by BearBindell
- › Red Wing Men's 6" Iron Ranger Boot by ranger21
- › Alfred Sargent Moore by Harrydog
- › Bright orange green paisley pattern silk tie by Holtemor
- › Allen-Edmonds Men's Leeds Oxfords,Black,10 C by trouble
- › Jos. A. Bank Signature Gold 2-Button Wool Suit by JJTV
- › Frye Men's Wallace Oxford by RandyE
- › Momotaro 702 (15.7 oz, Deep Indigo) by El Argentino
- › J. Crew Ludlow by collin9338
- › So you want to design your own clothes? by DaveJames
- › Wedding shoes - How do you decide? by hollypowell
- › Cannes Film Festival Trend - Sunglasses by hollypowell
- › David Beckham - Style Icon by hollypowell
- › Style Icon - Brian Trunzo by hollypowell
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw