Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 4/17/16 at 9:19am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800
Last edited: 4/26/16
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- What shade of grey should my wedding suit be?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where can I buy an affordable suit for my wedding?Last edited: 3/24/16
- What shirt should I wear with a single button peak lapel dinner...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Australian Members - Page 1641post #24601 of 679461/18/13 at 8:25pmpost #24602 of 679461/18/13 at 8:28pmQuote:Originally Posted by burnso
I like those, and my new chukkas are in that last (which feels great to me so far).
Beware I have found that Herrings' pictures aren't always true-to-life on colour, so Im pretty certain these for example would be a fair bit lighter in person. Id try googling as many pics of whatever shoe to get real life shots.
I have a pair of Wolverines and highly recommend them for casual with jeans. However you have to see them in person to tell if you like the toe or not. Also the sizing isn't normal.
They have some great colours atm (Rust, Cordovan #8 colour ...ebay).
They're a great winter boot. Im looking to mix them with some new chelsea boots, but could've easily got another pair of these in black.
Thanks for the tip regarding the colours of the Herrings I have been considering that boot recently and I prefer the richer chestnut colouring the website shows.
Not sure if this is actually the chestnut colour pictured in this thread but for the orgiinal poster heres a link:post #24603 of 679461/18/13 at 8:43pmYeah it's shoeman I remember him confirming it sometime ago in the shoe porn thread; also is showman also Leon something from the old shoe pron thread?
In other news I'm off to get a pair of shoes from Double Monk for my nieces wedding; wish me luck (got feet outta the hobbit :P),post #24604 of 679461/18/13 at 9:23pmpost #24605 of 679461/18/13 at 10:04pmpost #24606 of 679461/18/13 at 10:23pmpost #24607 of 679461/18/13 at 10:28pmpost #24608 of 679461/18/13 at 10:39pmpost #24609 of 679461/18/13 at 11:10pmThe Life and Times of Roger Rogerson = Episode 1
http://www.theage.com.au/tv/Crime/show/The-Life-and-Times-of-Roger-Rogerson/The-Life-and-Times-of-Roger-Rogerson--Part-1-4311802.htmlpost #24610 of 679461/18/13 at 11:23pmQuote:
Try Italian &Sons (if you can get in) and the Wig & Pen outstanding micro brewery oh there is a lot of culture here as well
Anyone recomend where OL to get a pair of Ray Ban Clubmaster? Wife's birthday on the horizon and she been talking about new sunnies.post #24611 of 679461/19/13 at 12:21ampost #24612 of 679461/19/13 at 12:38ampost #24613 of 679461/19/13 at 1:18amQuote:I would never go to one of these alteration places. Always go to a tailor. I go to NORTH SHORE TAILORS at Westfield Hornsby. The old Italian owner does really good job. He charges a bit much but work is good.
Anyway I went to CQ HB and kopped C&J Sydney in suede @$299.50 . The service was really shitty. There was a young bird when I asked her about the sale she said the C&J are not included in sale and they will never go on sale either ! I told her some one I know purchased half price c&j form her store. She won't listen. After brief argument she agreed to confirm with another store. She wasn't really happy that I got a deal. My mrs said that the sales girl didn't really wanted to sell me those shoes !post #24614 of 679461/19/13 at 1:24ampost #24615 of 679461/19/13 at 1:47amQuote:I had to promise my mrs this would be the only pair of shoes I would purchase this year !!
Lol its only 19th January ... came home now looking at more shoes......
This thread is locked
- Australian Members
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 5 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 6 minutes ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 7 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 8 minutes ago
- › LLBean Signature Unstructured Blue Canvas Blazer - 42R 11 minutes ago
- › Yanko - Made In Spain Shoes 11 minutes ago
- › Double Breasted Style. 11 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 27 minutes ago
- › Converse Navy Jack Purcell - 11 31 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...