Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 2/27/14 at 1:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Choosing Men's Designer Suits
Last edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 1641
Styleforum Top Pickspost #24602 of 587411/18/13 at 8:28pmQuote:Originally Posted by burnso
I like those, and my new chukkas are in that last (which feels great to me so far).
Beware I have found that Herrings' pictures aren't always true-to-life on colour, so Im pretty certain these for example would be a fair bit lighter in person. Id try googling as many pics of whatever shoe to get real life shots.
I have a pair of Wolverines and highly recommend them for casual with jeans. However you have to see them in person to tell if you like the toe or not. Also the sizing isn't normal.
They have some great colours atm (Rust, Cordovan #8 colour ...ebay).
They're a great winter boot. Im looking to mix them with some new chelsea boots, but could've easily got another pair of these in black.
Thanks for the tip regarding the colours of the Herrings I have been considering that boot recently and I prefer the richer chestnut colouring the website shows.
Not sure if this is actually the chestnut colour pictured in this thread but for the orgiinal poster heres a link:post #24603 of 587411/18/13 at 8:43pmpost #24604 of 587411/18/13 at 9:23pmQuote:
Lol like phillipouous he will waste his short lived earnings and be bankrupt in 5 years driving taxispost #24605 of 587411/18/13 at 10:04pmpost #24606 of 587411/18/13 at 10:23pmpost #24607 of 587411/18/13 at 10:28pmpost #24608 of 587411/18/13 at 10:39pmpost #24609 of 587411/18/13 at 11:10pmpost #24610 of 587411/18/13 at 11:23pmQuote:
Try Italian &Sons (if you can get in) and the Wig & Pen outstanding micro brewery oh there is a lot of culture here as well
Anyone recomend where OL to get a pair of Ray Ban Clubmaster? Wife's birthday on the horizon and she been talking about new sunnies.post #24611 of 587411/19/13 at 12:21ampost #24612 of 587411/19/13 at 12:38ampost #24613 of 587411/19/13 at 1:18amQuote:I would never go to one of these alteration places. Always go to a tailor. I go to NORTH SHORE TAILORS at Westfield Hornsby. The old Italian owner does really good job. He charges a bit much but work is good.
Anyway I went to CQ HB and kopped C&J Sydney in suede @$299.50 . The service was really shitty. There was a young bird when I asked her about the sale she said the C&J are not included in sale and they will never go on sale either ! I told her some one I know purchased half price c&j form her store. She won't listen. After brief argument she agreed to confirm with another store. She wasn't really happy that I got a deal. My mrs said that the sales girl didn't really wanted to sell me those shoes !post #24614 of 587411/19/13 at 1:24ampost #24615 of 587411/19/13 at 1:47amQuote:I had to promise my mrs this would be the only pair of shoes I would purchase this year !!
Lol its only 19th January ... came home now looking at more shoes......
- Australian Members
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › EG fall 2015 just now
- › Watch Live>>United States vs Chile Live 4 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 18 seconds ago
- › Oklahoma vs Texas Tech Live Streaming 21 seconds ago
- › Watch Live>>United States vs Chile Live 29 seconds ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE Jan 30, 2015: A study in stripes, part deux 1 minute ago
- › How does this V neck fit me? 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › CHRISTOPHE LEMAIRE FW2014 2 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 2 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › Sneakers for Boot People
- › The Pleasures and Perils of the Long Coat
- › Professor Fabulous Returns to the Closet
- › Why Styleforum Matters
- › The Pittilogues: Pitti Uomo 87, Day 0
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays