Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 7/29/15 at 1:07pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
Last edited: 11/24/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- Fall Styles for the Tailored ManLast edited: 10/14/15
- In Passing: Style on the Streets of Hong KongLast edited: 10/1/15
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 1641
Styleforum Top Pickspost #24602 of 664951/18/13 at 8:28pmQuote:Originally Posted by burnso
I like those, and my new chukkas are in that last (which feels great to me so far).
Beware I have found that Herrings' pictures aren't always true-to-life on colour, so Im pretty certain these for example would be a fair bit lighter in person. Id try googling as many pics of whatever shoe to get real life shots.
I have a pair of Wolverines and highly recommend them for casual with jeans. However you have to see them in person to tell if you like the toe or not. Also the sizing isn't normal.
They have some great colours atm (Rust, Cordovan #8 colour ...ebay).
They're a great winter boot. Im looking to mix them with some new chelsea boots, but could've easily got another pair of these in black.
Thanks for the tip regarding the colours of the Herrings I have been considering that boot recently and I prefer the richer chestnut colouring the website shows.
Not sure if this is actually the chestnut colour pictured in this thread but for the orgiinal poster heres a link:post #24603 of 664951/18/13 at 8:43pmpost #24604 of 664951/18/13 at 9:23pmQuote:
Lol like phillipouous he will waste his short lived earnings and be bankrupt in 5 years driving taxispost #24605 of 664951/18/13 at 10:04pmpost #24606 of 664951/18/13 at 10:23pmpost #24607 of 664951/18/13 at 10:28pmpost #24608 of 664951/18/13 at 10:39pmpost #24609 of 664951/18/13 at 11:10pmpost #24610 of 664951/18/13 at 11:23pmQuote:
Try Italian &Sons (if you can get in) and the Wig & Pen outstanding micro brewery oh there is a lot of culture here as well
Anyone recomend where OL to get a pair of Ray Ban Clubmaster? Wife's birthday on the horizon and she been talking about new sunnies.post #24611 of 664951/19/13 at 12:21ampost #24612 of 664951/19/13 at 12:38ampost #24613 of 664951/19/13 at 1:18amQuote:I would never go to one of these alteration places. Always go to a tailor. I go to NORTH SHORE TAILORS at Westfield Hornsby. The old Italian owner does really good job. He charges a bit much but work is good.
Anyway I went to CQ HB and kopped C&J Sydney in suede @$299.50 . The service was really shitty. There was a young bird when I asked her about the sale she said the C&J are not included in sale and they will never go on sale either ! I told her some one I know purchased half price c&j form her store. She won't listen. After brief argument she agreed to confirm with another store. She wasn't really happy that I got a deal. My mrs said that the sales girl didn't really wanted to sell me those shoes !post #24614 of 664951/19/13 at 1:24ampost #24615 of 664951/19/13 at 1:47amQuote:I had to promise my mrs this would be the only pair of shoes I would purchase this year !!
Lol its only 19th January ... came home now looking at more shoes......
- Australian Members
Styleforum Top Picks
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 30 seconds ago
- › General Bike Thread (Desiderata, questions, porn) 42 seconds ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 3 minutes ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 5 minutes ago
- › BNWT RARE LORO PIANA & MACKINTOSH Tobacco Dunoon Bonded Cotton Rain... 6 minutes ago
- › Styleforum Gives 2015 - Our annual holiday charity auctions for the... 7 minutes ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 8 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 9 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 12 minutes ago
- › 2015 50 Book Challenge 15 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories