It looks to be a good fit in the all-important shoulders...but speaking of the shoulders, are you ok with the built-up RLBL look? The trend at the moment (especially on here) definitely seems to be towards natural shoulders, so to my eye at least big shoulders look a bit dated/strange. Compare the RLBL with the jacket Jason is wearing, above.
Yeah agree with what you said - all my other suits are c.2010 herringbone, so this one is a bit different in the structured shoulders. Not sure if i need another navy suit if my current work wardrove is:
- Navy Suit with 2 pants (Herringbone)
- Charcoal Suit with 2 pants (Herringbone)
- Medium Grey Solid Suit (Herringbone)
- Blue/Grey POW Check Suit (Herringbone)
- Navy Pinstripe Suit (RLBL)
- Navy Sports Coat (Herringbone)
- Navy Blazer with gold buttons (PoloRL)
- 4 pairs of odd trousers in varying shades of grey.
When you were in your early to mid 20s, what would your budget for suits and clothes look like? I am trying not to overspend on these ridiculous sales.