No. Just bringing some conservatism back into the ad game.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 2/27/14 at 1:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Choosing Men's Designer Suits
Last edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 1625post #24361 of 547961/14/13 at 3:13pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #24362 of 547961/14/13 at 3:18pmpost #24363 of 547961/14/13 at 3:25pmQuote:
Yes, very happy with the build and the price point. I was wearing it again yesterday - it's my 'go to' casual jacket now.post #24364 of 547961/14/13 at 3:30pmpost #24365 of 547961/14/13 at 4:31pmpost #24366 of 547961/14/13 at 4:34pmQuote:
That's a very cultured Brownie you have there PoP I have two of them a Kodak in its original leather case and a Agfa. I think the last time my mother used the Brownie was in 1969. Have a large family collection of black and white shots and then came the Kodak instamatic and the world changed to colour.post #24367 of 547961/14/13 at 4:37pmpost #24368 of 547961/14/13 at 4:49pmpost #24369 of 547961/14/13 at 4:51pmpost #24370 of 547961/14/13 at 4:56pmQuote:
It's an easy fix if you have the matching fabric, as the tailor simply needs to cut a "v" shape out of the inside of the trousers legs on either side and then sew in the new fabric.
I've had it done to a couple of pairs of trousers, and I can remember how much it cost as the last time was a few years ago, but I don't remember it being particularly expensive. If you can find matching/similar cloth, it's well worth it if you like the trousers and if they fit well.post #24371 of 547961/14/13 at 6:20pmQuote:
He did do some Talking Heads tunes, and some of his solo material.. Annie Clark did some St Vincent songs and of course they played the songs off Love this Giant. The brass backing band was sensational, and the choreography was a hoot.
I'm not familiar with that album, but here's a link to the set list, which I think is pretty close to what we got. If you prefer to be surprised, don't click it.
http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/david-byrne-and-st-vincent/2012/state-theatre-minneapolis-mn-3dd9993.htmlpost #24372 of 547961/14/13 at 6:25pmQuote:
Should be a classic especially if River gets stuck into the Blue Album!
Any heard rumour of upcoming Arcade Fire, Interpol tours?post #24373 of 547961/14/13 at 7:03pmpost #24374 of 547961/14/13 at 7:19pmpost #24375 of 547961/14/13 at 7:31pmQuote:
Y’know strumpy sometimes I think Heston is – just a little – taking the p*ss.
He’s a wonderful character, an historian as much as chef. ..rigorous ….perhaps a little OC (but then its television – anything to entertain – and his ‘guests’ love the publicity)
And its certainly not as banal as most tv.
Maybe the egg one was (also) a bit of a yoke…. (Oh dear)
- Australian Members
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › things that are making you happy 35 seconds ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 1 minute ago
- › Motorcycles 2 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 2 minutes ago
- › G & G and EG shoes on sale at Edwards of Manchester 2 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 2 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 4 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)