No. Just bringing some conservatism back into the ad game.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on Yesterday at 7:09 am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Choosing Men's Designer Suits
Last edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 1625post #24361 of 596301/14/13 at 3:13pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #24362 of 596301/14/13 at 3:18pmpost #24363 of 596301/14/13 at 3:25pmQuote:
Yes, very happy with the build and the price point. I was wearing it again yesterday - it's my 'go to' casual jacket now.post #24364 of 596301/14/13 at 3:30pmpost #24365 of 596301/14/13 at 4:31pmpost #24366 of 596301/14/13 at 4:34pmQuote:
That's a very cultured Brownie you have there PoP I have two of them a Kodak in its original leather case and a Agfa. I think the last time my mother used the Brownie was in 1969. Have a large family collection of black and white shots and then came the Kodak instamatic and the world changed to colour.post #24367 of 596301/14/13 at 4:37pmpost #24368 of 596301/14/13 at 4:49pmpost #24369 of 596301/14/13 at 4:51pmpost #24370 of 596301/14/13 at 4:56pmQuote:
It's an easy fix if you have the matching fabric, as the tailor simply needs to cut a "v" shape out of the inside of the trousers legs on either side and then sew in the new fabric.
I've had it done to a couple of pairs of trousers, and I can remember how much it cost as the last time was a few years ago, but I don't remember it being particularly expensive. If you can find matching/similar cloth, it's well worth it if you like the trousers and if they fit well.post #24371 of 596301/14/13 at 6:20pmQuote:
He did do some Talking Heads tunes, and some of his solo material.. Annie Clark did some St Vincent songs and of course they played the songs off Love this Giant. The brass backing band was sensational, and the choreography was a hoot.
I'm not familiar with that album, but here's a link to the set list, which I think is pretty close to what we got. If you prefer to be surprised, don't click it.
http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/david-byrne-and-st-vincent/2012/state-theatre-minneapolis-mn-3dd9993.htmlpost #24372 of 596301/14/13 at 6:25pmQuote:
Should be a classic especially if River gets stuck into the Blue Album!
Any heard rumour of upcoming Arcade Fire, Interpol tours?post #24373 of 596301/14/13 at 7:03pmpost #24374 of 596301/14/13 at 7:19pmpost #24375 of 596301/14/13 at 7:31pmQuote:
Y’know strumpy sometimes I think Heston is – just a little – taking the p*ss.
He’s a wonderful character, an historian as much as chef. ..rigorous ….perhaps a little OC (but then its television – anything to entertain – and his ‘guests’ love the publicity)
And its certainly not as banal as most tv.
Maybe the egg one was (also) a bit of a yoke…. (Oh dear)
- Australian Members
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Things that are pissing you off. 10 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 35 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 44 seconds ago
- › Official Guitar, Amp, Pedals, and Gear Thread 56 seconds ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 1 minute ago
- › LeatherFoot: Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here 2 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 3 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 3 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...