No. Just bringing some conservatism back into the ad game.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 2/27/14 at 1:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Choosing Men's Designer Suits
Last edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 1625post #24361 of 536641/14/13 at 3:13pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #24362 of 536641/14/13 at 3:18pmpost #24363 of 536641/14/13 at 3:25pmQuote:
Yes, very happy with the build and the price point. I was wearing it again yesterday - it's my 'go to' casual jacket now.post #24364 of 536641/14/13 at 3:30pmpost #24365 of 536641/14/13 at 4:31pmpost #24366 of 536641/14/13 at 4:34pmQuote:
That's a very cultured Brownie you have there PoP I have two of them a Kodak in its original leather case and a Agfa. I think the last time my mother used the Brownie was in 1969. Have a large family collection of black and white shots and then came the Kodak instamatic and the world changed to colour.post #24367 of 536641/14/13 at 4:37pmpost #24368 of 536641/14/13 at 4:49pmpost #24369 of 536641/14/13 at 4:51pmpost #24370 of 536641/14/13 at 4:56pmQuote:
It's an easy fix if you have the matching fabric, as the tailor simply needs to cut a "v" shape out of the inside of the trousers legs on either side and then sew in the new fabric.
I've had it done to a couple of pairs of trousers, and I can remember how much it cost as the last time was a few years ago, but I don't remember it being particularly expensive. If you can find matching/similar cloth, it's well worth it if you like the trousers and if they fit well.post #24371 of 536641/14/13 at 6:20pmQuote:
He did do some Talking Heads tunes, and some of his solo material.. Annie Clark did some St Vincent songs and of course they played the songs off Love this Giant. The brass backing band was sensational, and the choreography was a hoot.
I'm not familiar with that album, but here's a link to the set list, which I think is pretty close to what we got. If you prefer to be surprised, don't click it.
http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/david-byrne-and-st-vincent/2012/state-theatre-minneapolis-mn-3dd9993.htmlpost #24372 of 536641/14/13 at 6:25pmQuote:
Should be a classic especially if River gets stuck into the Blue Album!
Any heard rumour of upcoming Arcade Fire, Interpol tours?post #24373 of 536641/14/13 at 7:03pmpost #24374 of 536641/14/13 at 7:19pmpost #24375 of 536641/14/13 at 7:31pmQuote:
Y’know strumpy sometimes I think Heston is – just a little – taking the p*ss.
He’s a wonderful character, an historian as much as chef. ..rigorous ….perhaps a little OC (but then its television – anything to entertain – and his ‘guests’ love the publicity)
And its certainly not as banal as most tv.
Maybe the egg one was (also) a bit of a yoke…. (Oh dear)
- Australian Members
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 39 seconds ago
- › MTM suit options in NYC ~$1500? 58 seconds ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 1 minute ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 2 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 2 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 5 minutes ago
- › What would you wear today? 5 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)