No. Just bringing some conservatism back into the ad game.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 4/17/16 at 9:19am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800
Last edited: 4/26/16
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- What shade of grey should my wedding suit be?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where can I buy an affordable suit for my wedding?Last edited: 3/24/16
- What shirt should I wear with a single button peak lapel dinner...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Australian Members - Page 1625post #24361 of 679461/14/13 at 3:13pmpost #24362 of 679461/14/13 at 3:18pmpost #24363 of 679461/14/13 at 3:25pmQuote:
Yes, very happy with the build and the price point. I was wearing it again yesterday - it's my 'go to' casual jacket now.post #24364 of 679461/14/13 at 3:30pmpost #24365 of 679461/14/13 at 4:31pmpost #24366 of 679461/14/13 at 4:34pmQuote:
That's a very cultured Brownie you have there PoP I have two of them a Kodak in its original leather case and a Agfa. I think the last time my mother used the Brownie was in 1969. Have a large family collection of black and white shots and then came the Kodak instamatic and the world changed to colour.post #24367 of 679461/14/13 at 4:37pmpost #24368 of 679461/14/13 at 4:49pmpost #24369 of 679461/14/13 at 4:51pmI have a pair of suit pants that have worn out in the crotch - do you know who can fix this? Is it even worth fixing? I've heard people quote that it will cost up to $90 to replace via finding matching fabric and sewing it in place. Advice appreciated.post #24370 of 679461/14/13 at 4:56pmQuote:
It's an easy fix if you have the matching fabric, as the tailor simply needs to cut a "v" shape out of the inside of the trousers legs on either side and then sew in the new fabric.
I've had it done to a couple of pairs of trousers, and I can remember how much it cost as the last time was a few years ago, but I don't remember it being particularly expensive. If you can find matching/similar cloth, it's well worth it if you like the trousers and if they fit well.post #24371 of 679461/14/13 at 6:20pmQuote:
He did do some Talking Heads tunes, and some of his solo material.. Annie Clark did some St Vincent songs and of course they played the songs off Love this Giant. The brass backing band was sensational, and the choreography was a hoot.
I'm not familiar with that album, but here's a link to the set list, which I think is pretty close to what we got. If you prefer to be surprised, don't click it.
http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/david-byrne-and-st-vincent/2012/state-theatre-minneapolis-mn-3dd9993.htmlpost #24372 of 679461/14/13 at 6:25pmQuote:
Should be a classic especially if River gets stuck into the Blue Album!
Any heard rumour of upcoming Arcade Fire, Interpol tours?post #24373 of 679461/14/13 at 7:03pmpost #24374 of 679461/14/13 at 7:19pmpost #24375 of 679461/14/13 at 7:31pmQuote:
Y’know strumpy sometimes I think Heston is – just a little – taking the p*ss.
He’s a wonderful character, an historian as much as chef. ..rigorous ….perhaps a little OC (but then its television – anything to entertain – and his ‘guests’ love the publicity)
And its certainly not as banal as most tv.
Maybe the egg one was (also) a bit of a yoke…. (Oh dear)
This thread is locked
- Australian Members
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 1 minute ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 1 minute ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › Japan proxy 5 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 8 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 8 minutes ago
- › Equus Leather - Bridle Leather Belts - Official Affiliate Thread 10 minutes ago
- › New Gaziano & Girling Isham Brown English Grain 9.5F UK Leather... 13 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...