No. Just bringing some conservatism back into the ad game.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 3/3/15 at 7:09am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
Last edited: 5/7/15
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Australian Members - Page 1625post #24361 of 620401/14/13 at 3:13pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #24362 of 620401/14/13 at 3:18pmpost #24363 of 620401/14/13 at 3:25pmQuote:
Yes, very happy with the build and the price point. I was wearing it again yesterday - it's my 'go to' casual jacket now.post #24364 of 620401/14/13 at 3:30pmpost #24365 of 620401/14/13 at 4:31pmpost #24366 of 620401/14/13 at 4:34pmQuote:
That's a very cultured Brownie you have there PoP I have two of them a Kodak in its original leather case and a Agfa. I think the last time my mother used the Brownie was in 1969. Have a large family collection of black and white shots and then came the Kodak instamatic and the world changed to colour.post #24367 of 620401/14/13 at 4:37pmpost #24368 of 620401/14/13 at 4:49pmpost #24369 of 620401/14/13 at 4:51pmpost #24370 of 620401/14/13 at 4:56pmQuote:
It's an easy fix if you have the matching fabric, as the tailor simply needs to cut a "v" shape out of the inside of the trousers legs on either side and then sew in the new fabric.
I've had it done to a couple of pairs of trousers, and I can remember how much it cost as the last time was a few years ago, but I don't remember it being particularly expensive. If you can find matching/similar cloth, it's well worth it if you like the trousers and if they fit well.post #24371 of 620401/14/13 at 6:20pmQuote:
He did do some Talking Heads tunes, and some of his solo material.. Annie Clark did some St Vincent songs and of course they played the songs off Love this Giant. The brass backing band was sensational, and the choreography was a hoot.
I'm not familiar with that album, but here's a link to the set list, which I think is pretty close to what we got. If you prefer to be surprised, don't click it.
http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/david-byrne-and-st-vincent/2012/state-theatre-minneapolis-mn-3dd9993.htmlpost #24372 of 620401/14/13 at 6:25pmQuote:
Should be a classic especially if River gets stuck into the Blue Album!
Any heard rumour of upcoming Arcade Fire, Interpol tours?post #24373 of 620401/14/13 at 7:03pmpost #24374 of 620401/14/13 at 7:19pmpost #24375 of 620401/14/13 at 7:31pmQuote:
Y’know strumpy sometimes I think Heston is – just a little – taking the p*ss.
He’s a wonderful character, an historian as much as chef. ..rigorous ….perhaps a little OC (but then its television – anything to entertain – and his ‘guests’ love the publicity)
And its certainly not as banal as most tv.
Maybe the egg one was (also) a bit of a yoke…. (Oh dear)
- Australian Members
Styleforum Top Picks
- Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › Official Sales Alert thread 1 minute ago
- › Cars We Drive! 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 8 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 8 minutes ago
- › NWT $2495 ISAIA NAPOLI Royal Blue Soft Cashmere-Seta Field Jacket... 8 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 10 minutes ago
- › KANZEK - Official Affiliate Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan