Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 7/29/15 at 1:07pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 1603post #24031 of 679461/8/13 at 6:05pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #24032 of 679461/8/13 at 6:10pmI went with a DE Razor set up for 2 years and recently went back to Gillette Mach 3s. Tried a million things with the DE Razor set up but it just didn't work for me. I have thick wiry stubble that grows every which way. As long as their sharp, for me the cartridges provide a shave that's much quicker, and just as good if not better.
For anyone who uses cartridge razors, this thing works a treat and will save you a bunch of money http://www.razorpit.com/
It's still not DE cheap, but brings it a bit closer.post #24033 of 679461/8/13 at 6:14pmpost #24034 of 679461/8/13 at 6:16pmpost #24035 of 679461/8/13 at 6:18pmpost #24036 of 679461/8/13 at 6:36pmpost #24037 of 679461/8/13 at 6:42pm
thought this said pub cricket .. lolQuote:
ties generally work best in proportion your your lapels/pockets. So big lapel is balance with fatter tie etc. If you notice the drakes/armoury guys always wear the skinny end on the side of the tie which actually conceals the widthpost #24038 of 679461/8/13 at 6:52pmpost #24039 of 679461/8/13 at 6:52pmQuote:
Maybe I'm just a fuddy-duddy, but it seems more sensible to me to just wear a wider tie and tie a normal knot, instead of wearing a skinnier tie and tying a funny knot.post #24040 of 679461/8/13 at 6:54pmpost #24041 of 679461/8/13 at 7:07pmQuote:
Sigh, one day I'll be able to. First I have to convince myself to move on to safety razors (currently just use an electric razor to take stubble down to nearly-stubble)post #24042 of 679461/8/13 at 7:14pmpost #24043 of 679461/8/13 at 7:15pmQuote:
yeah - im not promoting it - just an observation that even the maker's/owner's need to "compensate" somewhatpost #24044 of 679461/8/13 at 7:25pm
This thread is locked
- Australian Members
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89
- › NWT Canali Blue Label Wool Cashmere Overcoat Darkgrey 42R (fit is... 6 seconds ago
- › Spring in in the air! KITON Silk Blouson *NWT* MSRP $4595 9 seconds ago
- › Alden X Leffot Tanker Boots, Color 8 Shell Cordovan, Size 7D 16 seconds ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 19 seconds ago
- › Ralph Lauren Purple Label x Gaziano & Girling "Numan" 10/10.5D 26 seconds ago
- › Eidos lupo polos, sweaters 50% off 29 seconds ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 30 seconds ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 31 seconds ago
- › ISAIA NAPOLI DB SHAWL COLLAR CARDIGAN SWEATER 2 minutes ago
- › Adidas Horween Veg Tanned Leather Stan Smith 10.5 New 2 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.