For me, building a basic summer wardrobe:
- X5 crew or v neck shirts from industrie (x3 white, x2 grey)
- x2 bonds baseball tees (x1 with a white base, x1 with grey)
- various singlets (if they suit you)
- x2 industrie chinos (sand and musket)
- x1 levis 501 shorts
- x1 flat colored havaianas
- x1 pair of ray bans (your pick)
Mix in a pair of board shorts and you're right
Rather than Ray Bans why not consider Oliver Peoples and Moscot. Or else find who sells the best eye candy in town and check their range out. As for singlets you cant beat a wife beater or if you prefer to be cultured a Jackie Howe.Very versatile will suit pub, beach, opera in the domain and cricket.
Myself I picked up a new pair of board shorts to go with the extra large beach towel the wife bought me for Xmas and intend to laze on Avoca Beach till the middle of January.