I'd like to think we're laid back here.
Anything from tshirts to polo shirts, thin collared shirts, shorts. Simple canvas shoes, casual sneakers, havianas thongs.. But depends on where you're going.
Summer has been dismal last several years.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
For me, building a basic summer wardrobe:
- X5 crew or v neck shirts from industrie (x3 white, x2 grey)
- x2 bonds baseball tees (x1 with a white base, x1 with grey)
- various singlets (if they suit you)
- x2 industrie chinos (sand and musket)
- x1 levis 501 shorts
- x1 flat colored havaianas
- x1 pair of ray bans (your pick)
Mix in a pair of board shorts and you're right
This is men's clothing, not boy's clothing or beach wear.
For summer you need fabrics that can breath. Lots of cotton and linen - jackets, pants, shorts & shirts. Start with buying things that are, or work well with, blue, white, pale pink etc and then build off that.
For shoes, driving shoes are popular at the moment but a pair of saddle shoes, canvas sneakers or leather boat shoes (sperrys etc) will be also be a great start to building a summer wardrobe.