Hey guys, assuming you wear a suit 5 days a week, how many suits should you aim to have in order to rotate them so they last?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 2/27/14 at 1:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
5 Tips to find the best pair of shoes for different occasion
Last edited: 1/2/14
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?
Australian Members - Page 1554
Styleforum Top Picks
Another Big 4 is the same.
Oil, 3 suits for the starter. If you have two, people remark "oh, he is wearing his other suit today".
I hear that when you're promoted to partner all your leave (and leave of service etc) is reset to zero. So do people at that ED level run their leave into negative territory and get away with it when the partner promotion occurs? One of my contacts suggests she'll give this a go. Since they've enacted the forced 3 week leave provision again this year sounds like many are looking at creative ways.
The curse of post modernism.
Anyone get to the Zegna sale on Tuesday?
Re the holidays in Canberra the APS will go off this Friday 21st and not come back till after the 27th January. The country will be left to tend to itself.
Modern Tailor for cheap MTM
Owen & James (SF member, posts in this thread, haven't tried personally)
Lands End Hyde Park Buttondowns
Others will probably chime in with more.
Henry Carter (another Aussie Sf'er, Charlie's Wardrobe)
Here's the link:
Isn't that the way it is during the rest of the year, too?
i wouldn't go with CT - their cotton is paper thin and feels lifeless, like cardboard. you get what you pay for.
I've given Owen & James a shot. their white OCBD quality is very high and it's something you can wear time and time again. i'd expect same with their signature white shirt.
- Australian Members
- › Nudie Tight Long John Organic Bleach White 9 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 9 minutes ago
- › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** 9 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 11 minutes ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 12 minutes ago
- › *** The SW&D Hair and Grooming thread *** 16 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Henry Carter Neckwear & Accessories: Official affiliate thread 16 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 16 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III 19 minutes ago
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › 5 Tips to find the best pair of shoes for... by mahnoormalik
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw