Hey guys, assuming you wear a suit 5 days a week, how many suits should you aim to have in order to rotate them so they last?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 2/27/14 at 1:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Le Noeud Papillon
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 1554
Styleforum Top Picks
Another Big 4 is the same.
Oil, 3 suits for the starter. If you have two, people remark "oh, he is wearing his other suit today".
I hear that when you're promoted to partner all your leave (and leave of service etc) is reset to zero. So do people at that ED level run their leave into negative territory and get away with it when the partner promotion occurs? One of my contacts suggests she'll give this a go. Since they've enacted the forced 3 week leave provision again this year sounds like many are looking at creative ways.
The curse of post modernism.
Anyone get to the Zegna sale on Tuesday?
Re the holidays in Canberra the APS will go off this Friday 21st and not come back till after the 27th January. The country will be left to tend to itself.
Modern Tailor for cheap MTM
Owen & James (SF member, posts in this thread, haven't tried personally)
Lands End Hyde Park Buttondowns
Others will probably chime in with more.
Henry Carter (another Aussie Sf'er, Charlie's Wardrobe)
Here's the link:
Isn't that the way it is during the rest of the year, too?
i wouldn't go with CT - their cotton is paper thin and feels lifeless, like cardboard. you get what you pay for.
I've given Owen & James a shot. their white OCBD quality is very high and it's something you can wear time and time again. i'd expect same with their signature white shirt.
- Australian Members
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Official Sales Alert thread 1 minute ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 2 minutes ago
- › A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Roden Gray | Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 6 minutes ago
- › TRAIN WRECK CHALLENGE - SC/TIE WITH JEANS! 6 minutes ago
- › Oak Street Bootmakers - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 7 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III 9 minutes ago
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers) by alyssaw