Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 7/26/15 at 6:46pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
Last edited: 7/26/15
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.Last edited: 7/9/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Australian Members - Page 1553
Styleforum Top Pickspost #23282 of 6399012/17/12 at 7:40pmQuote:
peter alexander PJs ($60-80)
amazon kindle (dick smith is $99) + preload a copy of 50 shades of grey (lol)
a high-tea voucher at Gunner's Barracks/QVB etcpost #23283 of 6399012/17/12 at 7:51pmpost #23284 of 6399012/17/12 at 7:53pmpost #23285 of 6399012/17/12 at 8:08pmpost #23286 of 6399012/17/12 at 8:11pmpost #23287 of 6399012/17/12 at 8:23pmpost #23288 of 6399012/17/12 at 8:47pmQuote:
I often buy gifts here...
There are probably similar galleries in other cities. Even if antique prints aren't exactly that peron's thing, there is such a good range that you can normally find something that the person will relate to. Eg, they have lots of views of Sydney and its suburbs from its first 150 years - so, if she is from, say, Manly, there will be a print of Manly at the turn of the century and often it will be hand coloured with water-colours.post #23289 of 6399012/17/12 at 9:02pm^ Art is always too subjective in my view to make a good gift ( if its for anyone beside the wife) what floats my boat may sink another.
Any one in Sydney been to any upscale art events of late? Going to Anish Kapoor at the MCA tomorrow night and in previous year just would have worn all black now not sure what to wear.
Any suggestions?post #23290 of 6399012/17/12 at 10:18pmpost #23291 of 6399012/17/12 at 11:15pmQuote:
Pocket square, no socks, shave half your head.
Arty.post #23292 of 6399012/17/12 at 11:31pmpost #23293 of 6399012/18/12 at 1:07ampost #23294 of 6399012/18/12 at 1:29amQuote:
3 weeks off, only because i'm starting a new job in the new year. eggcitement! was looking forward to going away but too many things to do, including a bucks.
- Australian Members
Styleforum Top Picks
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 17 seconds ago
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 3 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 4 minutes ago
- › Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 9 minutes ago
- › Yellow Hook Necktie Appreciation Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...