Anybody use them and care to comment?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 3/3/15 at 7:09am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Choosing Men's Designer Suits
Last edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 1533post #22981 of 6117712/10/12 at 8:30pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #22982 of 6117712/10/12 at 8:33pmQuote:Originally Posted by Gerry Nelson
Same here - I want the grey suede now I reckon they would look sick with most trousers.
Navy and olive would have been my two choices. Let me know what you find at Pitti. When you come back, we'll have a Pitti party
Right now, I have the Drizabone Jacana:
as well as a Barbour Beaufort in blue. The Drizabone is fairly heavy and the Barbour has it's own 'fragrance'. I want something a little different. There are some interesting looks here: http://dieworkwear.com/post/22327246041/aspesi-field-specialists
Am liking that Drizabone GN. Is it newish? Will have to source one of them for next winter. Nice touchpost #22983 of 6117712/10/12 at 8:36pmpost #22984 of 6117712/10/12 at 8:38pmQuote:
Am a recent convert to Aesop products. I dont use much in the way of 'product', however having picked a few pieces of this up recently from their new shop in Collins Street (near to Harrolds) have been pretty impressed.post #22985 of 6117712/10/12 at 8:42pmQuote:
Can recommend malin + goetz as well. I've used most of the MensBiz offerings in the way of scrubs and M+G outdoes the lot (even the Urth scrub) IMO.post #22986 of 6117712/10/12 at 8:45pmQuote:Originally Posted by Windowpane1967
Am a recent convert to Aesop products. I dont use much in the way of 'product', however having picked a few pieces of this up recently from their new shop in Collins Street (near to Harrolds) have been pretty impressed.
The wife is a big fan but me not sold on their mens products.post #22987 of 6117712/10/12 at 8:46pm
Meermin Whole Cuts arrived this week from fellow SF colleague. Have worn Church's for as long as I care to remember, have to say these a pretty good and true to size. I know several of you here have had some problems with sizing, however, they are good and comparable to my current collection. This is my first pair of Meermins so am glad to have confirmation of size, now to narrow down the next pair on order. Anyone else acquired Meermins recently care to comment on their acquisitions?post #22988 of 6117712/10/12 at 8:48pmpost #22989 of 6117712/10/12 at 8:48pm
Pics would be great if you have the time.Quote:Originally Posted by Windowpane1967
Meermin Whole Cuts arrived this week from fellow SF colleague. Have worn Church's for as long as I care to remember, have to say these a pretty good and true to size. I know several of you here have had some problems with sizing, however, they are good and comparable to my current collection. This is my first pair of Meermins so am glad to have confirmation of size, now to narrow down the next pair on order. Anyone else acquired Meermins recently care to comment on their acquisitions?post #22990 of 6117712/10/12 at 8:50pmQuote:
Imagine if there was a real fire, all those polyester ties and rubber soles would create a big stink. The Telstra workforce appears to dress kind of like a Year 10 formal.post #22991 of 6117712/10/12 at 8:52pmpost #22992 of 6117712/10/12 at 8:53pmpost #22993 of 6117712/10/12 at 8:55pmQuote:
The scariest thing was how with no ties everyone looked the same. There were only slight differences in the shade of the shirts from blue to white to light pink. Thought they were going to start chanting 'one of us, one of us'.
Felt fearful for my Henri Carteur tie.post #22994 of 6117712/10/12 at 8:55pmQuote:
As for Clinique i can still remember the catch phrase in the ad back in 1983. "in sixty seconds this man will change the way he shaves for ever" he did and the ad was in a girlfriends Cosmo.
Still using their shave creme and gel after all these years, mind you Christopher Hanlon in Sydney makes a good shave creme.post #22995 of 6117712/10/12 at 9:03pmInteresting story on online retail here...
A few snippets...
DHL Express operates two dedicated Boeing 777 freight flights a week from Cincinnati to Sydney to ship parcels for FiftyOne’s partner stores, DeSimone said.
“You have retailers that have been fat for decades because they have this market that they completely controlled,” said Will Gensburg, chief executive officer of i-Parcel LLC, a delivery company based in Burlington, Massachusetts, that ships packages overseas for clients such as Amazon.com and Toys R Us Inc. “Now all that’s changed.”
The isolation has long helped Australian retailers and their suppliers churn out fatter profits. David Jones’s operating margin over the past two decades has averaged 5.6 percent, versus 3.1 percent for the comparably upscale Saks Inc. (SKS) over the same period, according to data compiled by Bloomberg.
- Australian Members
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF... 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 5 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 6 minutes ago
- › French Tailoring Thread (e.g. Camps de Luca, Cifonelli, Smalto and... 6 minutes ago
- › New in Box Crockett and Jones Somerville Chestnut Antique Calf Polo... 7 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 11 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 12 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...