Anybody use them and care to comment?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 4/17/16 at 9:19am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800
Last edited: 4/26/16
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- What shade of grey should my wedding suit be?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where can I buy an affordable suit for my wedding?Last edited: 3/24/16
- What shirt should I wear with a single button peak lapel dinner...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 1533post #22981 of 6794612/10/12 at 8:30pmpost #22982 of 6794612/10/12 at 8:33pmQuote:Originally Posted by Gerry Nelson
Same here - I want the grey suede now I reckon they would look sick with most trousers.
Navy and olive would have been my two choices. Let me know what you find at Pitti. When you come back, we'll have a Pitti party
Right now, I have the Drizabone Jacana:
as well as a Barbour Beaufort in blue. The Drizabone is fairly heavy and the Barbour has it's own 'fragrance'. I want something a little different. There are some interesting looks here: http://dieworkwear.com/post/22327246041/aspesi-field-specialists
Am liking that Drizabone GN. Is it newish? Will have to source one of them for next winter. Nice touchpost #22983 of 6794612/10/12 at 8:36pmpost #22984 of 6794612/10/12 at 8:38pmQuote:
Am a recent convert to Aesop products. I dont use much in the way of 'product', however having picked a few pieces of this up recently from their new shop in Collins Street (near to Harrolds) have been pretty impressed.post #22985 of 6794612/10/12 at 8:42pmQuote:
Can recommend malin + goetz as well. I've used most of the MensBiz offerings in the way of scrubs and M+G outdoes the lot (even the Urth scrub) IMO.post #22986 of 6794612/10/12 at 8:45pmQuote:Originally Posted by Windowpane1967
Am a recent convert to Aesop products. I dont use much in the way of 'product', however having picked a few pieces of this up recently from their new shop in Collins Street (near to Harrolds) have been pretty impressed.
The wife is a big fan but me not sold on their mens products.post #22987 of 6794612/10/12 at 8:46pm
Meermin Whole Cuts arrived this week from fellow SF colleague. Have worn Church's for as long as I care to remember, have to say these a pretty good and true to size. I know several of you here have had some problems with sizing, however, they are good and comparable to my current collection. This is my first pair of Meermins so am glad to have confirmation of size, now to narrow down the next pair on order. Anyone else acquired Meermins recently care to comment on their acquisitions?post #22988 of 6794612/10/12 at 8:48pmpost #22989 of 6794612/10/12 at 8:48pm
Pics would be great if you have the time.Quote:Originally Posted by Windowpane1967
Meermin Whole Cuts arrived this week from fellow SF colleague. Have worn Church's for as long as I care to remember, have to say these a pretty good and true to size. I know several of you here have had some problems with sizing, however, they are good and comparable to my current collection. This is my first pair of Meermins so am glad to have confirmation of size, now to narrow down the next pair on order. Anyone else acquired Meermins recently care to comment on their acquisitions?post #22990 of 6794612/10/12 at 8:50pmQuote:
Imagine if there was a real fire, all those polyester ties and rubber soles would create a big stink. The Telstra workforce appears to dress kind of like a Year 10 formal.post #22991 of 6794612/10/12 at 8:52pmpost #22992 of 6794612/10/12 at 8:53pmpost #22993 of 6794612/10/12 at 8:55pmQuote:
The scariest thing was how with no ties everyone looked the same. There were only slight differences in the shade of the shirts from blue to white to light pink. Thought they were going to start chanting 'one of us, one of us'.
Felt fearful for my Henri Carteur tie.post #22994 of 6794612/10/12 at 8:55pmQuote:
As for Clinique i can still remember the catch phrase in the ad back in 1983. "in sixty seconds this man will change the way he shaves for ever" he did and the ad was in a girlfriends Cosmo.
Still using their shave creme and gel after all these years, mind you Christopher Hanlon in Sydney makes a good shave creme.post #22995 of 6794612/10/12 at 9:03pmInteresting story on online retail here...
A few snippets...
DHL Express operates two dedicated Boeing 777 freight flights a week from Cincinnati to Sydney to ship parcels for FiftyOne’s partner stores, DeSimone said.
“You have retailers that have been fat for decades because they have this market that they completely controlled,” said Will Gensburg, chief executive officer of i-Parcel LLC, a delivery company based in Burlington, Massachusetts, that ships packages overseas for clients such as Amazon.com and Toys R Us Inc. “Now all that’s changed.”
The isolation has long helped Australian retailers and their suppliers churn out fatter profits. David Jones’s operating margin over the past two decades has averaged 5.6 percent, versus 3.1 percent for the comparably upscale Saks Inc. (SKS) over the same period, according to data compiled by Bloomberg.
This thread is locked
- Australian Members
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 39 seconds ago
- › Viccel.com socks 53 seconds ago
- › The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 3 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 6 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 10 minutes ago
- › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page 16 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 17 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 18 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding