There might be a bit too much green in the outfit, but I was a bit bored with sky blue pocket squares and so decided to go with something with a bit more colour.
Please note that the colour of the jacket is most accurately represented in the last photo - it's not as dark as depicted in the first few photos.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
- MTO blue cotton suit by Deer Style;
- Herringbone shirt;
- Navy knit tie with green dots by "High Tied" (SF member tobiasj);
- Herringbone silk/cotton paisley pocket square;
- Forest green cotton socks by Uniqlo;
- C&J Drummonds in beechnut.