Wasn't referring to you iSurg, I posted before your post had even appeared in my feed, just happened to end up after it.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 2/27/14 at 1:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Choosing Men's Designer Suits
Last edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 1517post #22741 of 5257912/5/12 at 6:12pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #22742 of 5257912/5/12 at 6:17pmpost #22743 of 5257912/5/12 at 6:21pmpost #22744 of 5257912/5/12 at 6:22pmpost #22745 of 5257912/5/12 at 6:44pmIf anyone is interested, I'm selling my pair of Loake Tweed: http://www.herringshoes.co.uk/product-info.php?&brandid=7&shoeid=255
I copped it from DJs this year in Feb for around $228. They're about 9 months old now and I've worn them in a weekly rotation. Colour is black; comes with a pair of shoe trees but not the full-foot ones. I can PM pictures if interested. Size is UK7 with a G width.post #22746 of 5257912/5/12 at 6:56pmpost #22747 of 5257912/5/12 at 7:59pmpost #22748 of 5257912/5/12 at 8:55pmpost #22749 of 5257912/5/12 at 8:59pmpost #22750 of 5257912/5/12 at 9:14pmpost #22751 of 5257912/5/12 at 9:28pm
Lol no wanted an m65 that would fit me but can't find one so thought that I might as just get Luxire to make a shacket in an olive or forest green linen.
Wouldn't mind having his wardrobe :P minus the excentricities. Also found this on dieworkwear not ethandesu...only followed him for 2 months or so
Edited by TehBunny - 12/5/12 at 9:42pmpost #22752 of 5257912/5/12 at 10:27pmpost #22753 of 5257912/5/12 at 10:40pmQuote:
concealed buttons are cool
i dont know if i like the bottom pocketspost #22754 of 5257912/5/12 at 10:42pm
Refreshing my work warddrobe. I'm pretty slim so prefer tailored - off the rack never quite fits. I just got back from a couple of years overseas so i'm a little unsure as to where to go shopping.
Where should i be looking for made to measure suits/shirts in Melbourne? No more than 2k per suit, preferably less.
Thanks!post #22755 of 5257912/5/12 at 10:47pmQuote:
I feel the opposite; love the besom pockets and might ask for and un-concealed placket but still while away from putting the order in.
Also if you guys order from Luxire before the 16th you get guaranteed Chrissy delivery.
More constructive criticism's like Romp Plox :P
- Australian Members
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Eidos Napoli 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 2 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 6 minutes ago
- › RLBL Navy and Black Suit for Sale (40R) 9 minutes ago
- › RICK OWENS DRKSHDW RAMONES sz EU 40 9 minutes ago
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 16 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 16 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)