Wasn't referring to you iSurg, I posted before your post had even appeared in my feed, just happened to end up after it.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 3/3/15 at 7:09am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Choosing Men's Designer Suits
Last edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 1517post #22741 of 6032412/5/12 at 6:12pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #22742 of 6032412/5/12 at 6:17pmpost #22743 of 6032412/5/12 at 6:21pmpost #22744 of 6032412/5/12 at 6:22pmpost #22745 of 6032412/5/12 at 6:44pmIf anyone is interested, I'm selling my pair of Loake Tweed: http://www.herringshoes.co.uk/product-info.php?&brandid=7&shoeid=255
I copped it from DJs this year in Feb for around $228. They're about 9 months old now and I've worn them in a weekly rotation. Colour is black; comes with a pair of shoe trees but not the full-foot ones. I can PM pictures if interested. Size is UK7 with a G width.post #22746 of 6032412/5/12 at 6:56pmpost #22747 of 6032412/5/12 at 7:59pmpost #22748 of 6032412/5/12 at 8:55pmpost #22749 of 6032412/5/12 at 8:59pmpost #22750 of 6032412/5/12 at 9:14pmpost #22751 of 6032412/5/12 at 9:28pm
Lol no wanted an m65 that would fit me but can't find one so thought that I might as just get Luxire to make a shacket in an olive or forest green linen.
Wouldn't mind having his wardrobe :P minus the excentricities. Also found this on dieworkwear not ethandesu...only followed him for 2 months or so
Edited by TehBunny - 12/5/12 at 9:42pmpost #22752 of 6032412/5/12 at 10:27pmpost #22753 of 6032412/5/12 at 10:40pmQuote:
concealed buttons are cool
i dont know if i like the bottom pocketspost #22754 of 6032412/5/12 at 10:42pm
Refreshing my work warddrobe. I'm pretty slim so prefer tailored - off the rack never quite fits. I just got back from a couple of years overseas so i'm a little unsure as to where to go shopping.
Where should i be looking for made to measure suits/shirts in Melbourne? No more than 2k per suit, preferably less.
Thanks!post #22755 of 6032412/5/12 at 10:47pmQuote:
I feel the opposite; love the besom pockets and might ask for and un-concealed placket but still while away from putting the order in.
Also if you guys order from Luxire before the 16th you get guaranteed Chrissy delivery.
More constructive criticism's like Romp Plox :P
- Australian Members
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 19 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 31 seconds ago
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 58 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 2 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 3 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY (really Saturday) CHALLENGE: March 28th: 50 Shades of Black Tie 4 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 4 minutes ago
- › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...