Wasn't referring to you iSurg, I posted before your post had even appeared in my feed, just happened to end up after it.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 3/3/15 at 7:09am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Australian Members - Page 1517post #22741 of 6336912/5/12 at 6:12pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #22742 of 6336912/5/12 at 6:17pmpost #22743 of 6336912/5/12 at 6:21pmpost #22744 of 6336912/5/12 at 6:22pmpost #22745 of 6336912/5/12 at 6:44pmIf anyone is interested, I'm selling my pair of Loake Tweed: http://www.herringshoes.co.uk/product-info.php?&brandid=7&shoeid=255
I copped it from DJs this year in Feb for around $228. They're about 9 months old now and I've worn them in a weekly rotation. Colour is black; comes with a pair of shoe trees but not the full-foot ones. I can PM pictures if interested. Size is UK7 with a G width.post #22746 of 6336912/5/12 at 6:56pmpost #22747 of 6336912/5/12 at 7:59pmpost #22748 of 6336912/5/12 at 8:55pmpost #22749 of 6336912/5/12 at 8:59pmpost #22750 of 6336912/5/12 at 9:14pmpost #22751 of 6336912/5/12 at 9:28pm
Lol no wanted an m65 that would fit me but can't find one so thought that I might as just get Luxire to make a shacket in an olive or forest green linen.
Wouldn't mind having his wardrobe :P minus the excentricities. Also found this on dieworkwear not ethandesu...only followed him for 2 months or so
Edited by TehBunny - 12/5/12 at 9:42pmpost #22752 of 6336912/5/12 at 10:27pmpost #22753 of 6336912/5/12 at 10:40pmQuote:
concealed buttons are cool
i dont know if i like the bottom pocketspost #22754 of 6336912/5/12 at 10:42pm
Refreshing my work warddrobe. I'm pretty slim so prefer tailored - off the rack never quite fits. I just got back from a couple of years overseas so i'm a little unsure as to where to go shopping.
Where should i be looking for made to measure suits/shirts in Melbourne? No more than 2k per suit, preferably less.
Thanks!post #22755 of 6336912/5/12 at 10:47pmQuote:
I feel the opposite; love the besom pockets and might ask for and un-concealed placket but still while away from putting the order in.
Also if you guys order from Luxire before the 16th you get guaranteed Chrissy delivery.
More constructive criticism's like Romp Plox :P
- Australian Members
Styleforum Top Picks
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
- › A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread 18 seconds ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 22 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 34 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 43 seconds ago
- › The Grad Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 2 minutes ago
- › Desperately in need of a new dress shirt brand... 3 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 3 minutes ago
- › RM Williams Dark Tan Macquaries 10G 3 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...