My wife said I can get them as a Christmas present for myself :) They just got restocked at Selfedge today so am copping!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 4/17/16 at 9:19am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800
Last edited: 4/26/16
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- What shade of grey should my wedding suit be?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where can I buy an affordable suit for my wedding?Last edited: 3/24/16
- What shirt should I wear with a single button peak lapel dinner...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Australian Members - Page 1501post #22502 of 6794611/30/12 at 10:15pmQuote:
Oh might as well go the way of my 'back-to-nature' dad; from a childhood in Sri Lanka running bareless he's got feet made of carbonfibre!
Bought the 3-sixteens! How long did they take Gerry?
Edited by TehBunny - 12/1/12 at 12:11ampost #22503 of 6794612/1/12 at 3:35amHmm gerry can u send me a pic of the jeans fit on u? I might grab a pair now too
Btw watching batman dark knight rises ... The costumes are friggin great. I really like christian bale suits and shirts when he first comes out of hiding, soft shoulders, soft collars and subdued colours.post #22504 of 6794612/1/12 at 3:51amQuote:
They took about a week to get here.Quote:
Will do, Rob.post #22505 of 6794612/1/12 at 4:31ampost #22506 of 6794612/1/12 at 4:33amQuote:Originally Posted by elvish
Apologies all for me. I had a drink spilt on my pants in the morning on the bloody air train and only had shorts so i couldn't get in to the club.
How about Tuesday or Wed for breakfast? I'll get a table.
To anyone flying in the next month, use code flybiz for Virgin and it'll give 30% off business class bringing most of their rates within 5-10 of savers (if you're going peak hours). offer expires 5 december.
Is anyone else watching the murder on tv!?!
Love to join you for breakfast, however am away this week in the Top End. Let me know if any other plans come to fruition. Happy to be involved.post #22507 of 6794612/1/12 at 5:44amQuote:Originally Posted by Romp
Hmm gerry can u send me a pic of the jeans fit on u? I might grab a pair now too
Btw watching batman dark knight rises ... The costumes are friggin great. I really like christian bale suits and shirts when he first comes out of hiding, soft shoulders, soft collars and subdued colours.
You waited this long...shame on you :P (to watch the movie that is :)post #22508 of 6794612/1/12 at 1:54pmQuote:
Rewatched it after reading your post.
Bale looks great in suits. The nice cars and the beautiful women also help.post #22509 of 6794612/1/12 at 2:07pmpost #22510 of 6794612/1/12 at 5:42pmpost #22511 of 6794612/1/12 at 5:58pmQuote:
I never have understood or can understand the fascination with cricket. Mind you I do know that T S Elliot took Herman Hess to watch a test match in London where he got the inspiration to write the Glass Bead Game.post #22512 of 6794612/1/12 at 6:34pmpost #22513 of 6794612/1/12 at 6:37pmpost #22514 of 6794612/1/12 at 8:09pmpost #22515 of 6794612/1/12 at 8:11pm
This thread is locked
- Australian Members
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 6 seconds ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 4 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 8 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 14 minutes ago
- › suede shoes - post 'em here! 15 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 20 minutes ago
- › WTB: Nike Acronym Lunar Force 1 Black 8.5 21 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 44 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 45 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...