My wife said I can get them as a Christmas present for myself :) They just got restocked at Selfedge today so am copping!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 3/3/15 at 7:09am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
Last edited: 5/7/15
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Australian Members - Page 1501
Styleforum Top Pickspost #22502 of 6204311/30/12 at 10:15pmQuote:
Oh might as well go the way of my 'back-to-nature' dad; from a childhood in Sri Lanka running bareless he's got feet made of carbonfibre!
Bought the 3-sixteens! How long did they take Gerry?
Edited by TehBunny - 12/1/12 at 12:11ampost #22503 of 6204312/1/12 at 3:35ampost #22504 of 6204312/1/12 at 3:51amQuote:
They took about a week to get here.Quote:
Will do, Rob.post #22505 of 6204312/1/12 at 4:31ampost #22506 of 6204312/1/12 at 4:33amQuote:Originally Posted by elvish
Apologies all for me. I had a drink spilt on my pants in the morning on the bloody air train and only had shorts so i couldn't get in to the club.
How about Tuesday or Wed for breakfast? I'll get a table.
To anyone flying in the next month, use code flybiz for Virgin and it'll give 30% off business class bringing most of their rates within 5-10 of savers (if you're going peak hours). offer expires 5 december.
Is anyone else watching the murder on tv!?!
Love to join you for breakfast, however am away this week in the Top End. Let me know if any other plans come to fruition. Happy to be involved.post #22507 of 6204312/1/12 at 5:44amQuote:Originally Posted by Romp
Hmm gerry can u send me a pic of the jeans fit on u? I might grab a pair now too
Btw watching batman dark knight rises ... The costumes are friggin great. I really like christian bale suits and shirts when he first comes out of hiding, soft shoulders, soft collars and subdued colours.
You waited this long...shame on you :P (to watch the movie that is :)post #22508 of 6204312/1/12 at 1:54pmQuote:
Rewatched it after reading your post.
Bale looks great in suits. The nice cars and the beautiful women also help.post #22509 of 6204312/1/12 at 2:07pmpost #22510 of 6204312/1/12 at 5:42pmpost #22511 of 6204312/1/12 at 5:58pmQuote:
I never have understood or can understand the fascination with cricket. Mind you I do know that T S Elliot took Herman Hess to watch a test match in London where he got the inspiration to write the Glass Bead Game.post #22512 of 6204312/1/12 at 6:34pmpost #22513 of 6204312/1/12 at 6:37pmpost #22514 of 6204312/1/12 at 8:09pm
- Australian Members
- Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 32 seconds ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › New suit designs, critique please 4 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 5 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 5 minutes ago
- › E.G. Cappelli Store now LIVE! 6 minutes ago
- › Corthay 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 6 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan