My wife said I can get them as a Christmas present for myself :) They just got restocked at Selfedge today so am copping!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 2/27/14 at 1:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Choosing Men's Designer Suits
Last edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 1501
Styleforum Top Pickspost #22502 of 5253711/30/12 at 10:15pmQuote:
Oh might as well go the way of my 'back-to-nature' dad; from a childhood in Sri Lanka running bareless he's got feet made of carbonfibre!
Bought the 3-sixteens! How long did they take Gerry?
Edited by TehBunny - 12/1/12 at 12:11ampost #22503 of 5253712/1/12 at 3:35ampost #22504 of 5253712/1/12 at 3:51amQuote:
They took about a week to get here.Quote:
Will do, Rob.post #22505 of 5253712/1/12 at 4:31ampost #22506 of 5253712/1/12 at 4:33amQuote:Originally Posted by elvish
Apologies all for me. I had a drink spilt on my pants in the morning on the bloody air train and only had shorts so i couldn't get in to the club.
How about Tuesday or Wed for breakfast? I'll get a table.
To anyone flying in the next month, use code flybiz for Virgin and it'll give 30% off business class bringing most of their rates within 5-10 of savers (if you're going peak hours). offer expires 5 december.
Is anyone else watching the murder on tv!?!
Love to join you for breakfast, however am away this week in the Top End. Let me know if any other plans come to fruition. Happy to be involved.post #22507 of 5253712/1/12 at 5:44amQuote:Originally Posted by Romp
Hmm gerry can u send me a pic of the jeans fit on u? I might grab a pair now too
Btw watching batman dark knight rises ... The costumes are friggin great. I really like christian bale suits and shirts when he first comes out of hiding, soft shoulders, soft collars and subdued colours.
You waited this long...shame on you :P (to watch the movie that is :)post #22508 of 5253712/1/12 at 1:54pmQuote:
Rewatched it after reading your post.
Bale looks great in suits. The nice cars and the beautiful women also help.post #22509 of 5253712/1/12 at 2:07pmpost #22510 of 5253712/1/12 at 5:42pmpost #22511 of 5253712/1/12 at 5:58pmQuote:
I never have understood or can understand the fascination with cricket. Mind you I do know that T S Elliot took Herman Hess to watch a test match in London where he got the inspiration to write the Glass Bead Game.post #22512 of 5253712/1/12 at 6:34pmpost #22513 of 5253712/1/12 at 6:37pmpost #22514 of 5253712/1/12 at 8:09pm
- Australian Members
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 3 seconds ago
- › Luxire Black Slim Tapered Wool Pants Size 31 28 seconds ago
- › E.G. Cappelli Store now LIVE! 34 seconds ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 46 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 48 seconds ago
- › Maomao x Gaz Italian Sartorial Adventure 2012 1 minute ago
- › River Road Slim Moto Jacket Buffalo Leather size 48 1 minute ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 2 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)