My wife said I can get them as a Christmas present for myself :) They just got restocked at Selfedge today so am copping!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on Today at 5:33 pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Choosing Men's Designer Suits
Last edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 1501
Styleforum Top Pickspost #22502 of 5953611/30/12 at 10:15pmQuote:
Oh might as well go the way of my 'back-to-nature' dad; from a childhood in Sri Lanka running bareless he's got feet made of carbonfibre!
Bought the 3-sixteens! How long did they take Gerry?
Edited by TehBunny - 12/1/12 at 12:11ampost #22503 of 5953612/1/12 at 3:35ampost #22504 of 5953612/1/12 at 3:51amQuote:
They took about a week to get here.Quote:
Will do, Rob.post #22505 of 5953612/1/12 at 4:31ampost #22506 of 5953612/1/12 at 4:33amQuote:Originally Posted by elvish
Apologies all for me. I had a drink spilt on my pants in the morning on the bloody air train and only had shorts so i couldn't get in to the club.
How about Tuesday or Wed for breakfast? I'll get a table.
To anyone flying in the next month, use code flybiz for Virgin and it'll give 30% off business class bringing most of their rates within 5-10 of savers (if you're going peak hours). offer expires 5 december.
Is anyone else watching the murder on tv!?!
Love to join you for breakfast, however am away this week in the Top End. Let me know if any other plans come to fruition. Happy to be involved.post #22507 of 5953612/1/12 at 5:44amQuote:Originally Posted by Romp
Hmm gerry can u send me a pic of the jeans fit on u? I might grab a pair now too
Btw watching batman dark knight rises ... The costumes are friggin great. I really like christian bale suits and shirts when he first comes out of hiding, soft shoulders, soft collars and subdued colours.
You waited this long...shame on you :P (to watch the movie that is :)post #22508 of 5953612/1/12 at 1:54pmQuote:
Rewatched it after reading your post.
Bale looks great in suits. The nice cars and the beautiful women also help.post #22509 of 5953612/1/12 at 2:07pmpost #22510 of 5953612/1/12 at 5:42pmpost #22511 of 5953612/1/12 at 5:58pmQuote:
I never have understood or can understand the fascination with cricket. Mind you I do know that T S Elliot took Herman Hess to watch a test match in London where he got the inspiration to write the Glass Bead Game.post #22512 of 5953612/1/12 at 6:34pmpost #22513 of 5953612/1/12 at 6:37pmpost #22514 of 5953612/1/12 at 8:09pm
- Australian Members
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › The Official RRL Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Proposal Stage, 2 weeks!: Viberg for Styleforum preorders Round1 -... 10 minutes ago
- › Repairing a small snag or moth hole on a suit jacket. 11 minutes ago
- › Fabric reweavers USA - awesome 15 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 16 minutes ago
- › NWOT J. Crew Bayswater Peacoat Navy Medium Thinsulate 16 minutes ago
- › Monk straps: Any regrets? 26 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 26 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 26 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN Composite -- 20 thumb minimum 26 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...