That P. Johnson email was a little difficult to read with a straight face...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 3/3/15 at 7:09am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Choosing Men's Designer Suits
Last edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 1494
Styleforum Top Pickspost #22397 of 6035111/29/12 at 4:27ampost #22398 of 6035111/29/12 at 1:08pmpost #22399 of 6035111/29/12 at 1:21pmQuote:
Delano Coffee - A small boutique roaster down south - I wanted him to go with Double Roasters (its what i use at home) but alas he found these guys.
Machine is Dalla Corte I believe - Made in Milan and official SCAE world latte art championship machine of choice. I think only Delano has access to these here in Oz.
Milk I think is Riverina Fresh
More importantly the Barista was deliberately poached from a popular sydney cafe.
Ill be keen to see how the coffees turn outpost #22400 of 6035111/29/12 at 1:56pmQuote:Originally Posted by Romp
http://www.grandroyalbarbers.com.au/ have good reviews
i went there and wasn't too bad, i think a paid about 50 for a cut. With that in mind if your in a rush you cant go wrong with the Taroo in hunter connection for $16! if you can explain exactly what you want, you cant tell the difference between a 50 dollar cutpost #22401 of 6035111/29/12 at 1:59pmpost #22402 of 6035111/29/12 at 2:25pmpost #22403 of 6035111/29/12 at 2:53pmpost #22404 of 6035111/29/12 at 2:53pmpost #22405 of 6035111/29/12 at 2:58pmpost #22406 of 6035111/29/12 at 3:21pmQuote:
A little late for Black Friday sales now but that is what mail forwarding companies were made for! Half of what I buy is shipped (free or cheaply) to the forwarder in the US and then consolidated and sent on. There has been very, very few retailers who had an issue with an Australian c/c and billing address and US mailing address as it is pretty common now.post #22407 of 6035111/29/12 at 3:58pmpost #22408 of 6035111/29/12 at 4:09pmpost #22409 of 6035111/29/12 at 4:11pm
- Australian Members
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Brunello Cucinelli Cashmere Sweaters pants and peacoat 15 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 1 minute ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 2 minutes ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 3 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 7 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 8 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 8 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...