That P. Johnson email was a little difficult to read with a straight face...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 7/26/15 at 6:46pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
Last edited: 7/26/15
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.Last edited: 7/9/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Australian Members - Page 1494
Styleforum Top Pickspost #22397 of 6396611/29/12 at 4:27ampost #22398 of 6396611/29/12 at 1:08pmpost #22399 of 6396611/29/12 at 1:21pmQuote:
Delano Coffee - A small boutique roaster down south - I wanted him to go with Double Roasters (its what i use at home) but alas he found these guys.
Machine is Dalla Corte I believe - Made in Milan and official SCAE world latte art championship machine of choice. I think only Delano has access to these here in Oz.
Milk I think is Riverina Fresh
More importantly the Barista was deliberately poached from a popular sydney cafe.
Ill be keen to see how the coffees turn outpost #22400 of 6396611/29/12 at 1:56pmQuote:Originally Posted by Romp
http://www.grandroyalbarbers.com.au/ have good reviews
i went there and wasn't too bad, i think a paid about 50 for a cut. With that in mind if your in a rush you cant go wrong with the Taroo in hunter connection for $16! if you can explain exactly what you want, you cant tell the difference between a 50 dollar cutpost #22401 of 6396611/29/12 at 1:59pmpost #22402 of 6396611/29/12 at 2:25pmpost #22403 of 6396611/29/12 at 2:53pmpost #22404 of 6396611/29/12 at 2:53pmpost #22405 of 6396611/29/12 at 2:58pmpost #22406 of 6396611/29/12 at 3:21pmQuote:
A little late for Black Friday sales now but that is what mail forwarding companies were made for! Half of what I buy is shipped (free or cheaply) to the forwarder in the US and then consolidated and sent on. There has been very, very few retailers who had an issue with an Australian c/c and billing address and US mailing address as it is pretty common now.post #22407 of 6396611/29/12 at 3:58pmpost #22408 of 6396611/29/12 at 4:09pmpost #22409 of 6396611/29/12 at 4:11pm
- Australian Members
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.
- › Patrik Ervell x Carson Street Clothiers Charcoal/Navy Leather... 6 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 8 minutes ago
- › ***Story Et Fall Thread*** 13 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 14 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 15 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE (JULY 31): FINE ART FRIDAY 15 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 17 minutes ago
- › An Interview with B&Tailor 19 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN Composite -- 20 thumb minimum 22 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 22 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...