Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 11/14/13 at 8:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Bison Made
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Four Horsemen Shop
- GABE Tailored
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Hiras Fashion
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Upstate Stock
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 1455
Styleforum Top Picks
Some retailers are already questioning whether the deal was worth the spending. Adore Beauty chief executive Kate Morris told SmartCompany today she hasn't recouped her advertisings costs, and is "extremely disappointed" with how the sale went.
That sentiment is likely to be echoed across the retail industry today.
You're standing in it.
Geesh this makes me laugh. What a circus. Seems the in patients at the institutions have been let loose, including those form DJs. As an exercise in project management and stockholder value creation, this is a FAIL. What a laughing stock this has been. Harvey (online own goal) Norman... whats left to say really.
I wrote an analyst report on HVN back in June/July when it was trading at 1.96. What a joke of a company. Old management stuck in the 20th century. It was hard finding anything good that warranted an investment in the company. It was trading at book value. I am suprised no one has bought it out and just sold the assets? Now it is down at $1.815.
Poor project management at it's best. How they failed to predictive model the effect increased traffic would have on their servers is beyond me. Whichever company ran Click Frenzy really needs to either; hire people with IT strategy/database management and sysadmin skills or contract it out to Consultants if they want to continue trading as a going concern.
The sad thing is that a company probably exists which would effectively run a very successful Click Frenzy campaign but won't get the opportunity as retailers are even more jaded than before.
If Bunnings/Officeworks move into big box household - and it would be an easy move - he'll be talking* to KordaMentha before you can say dodgy racing industry or import tax.
edit:: and bleating all over a compliant media about unfair treatment - GST/imports customers, government etc
LOL I was just shit stirring.. Collar gap seems to be one of those things that will happen to everyone at some point or another.
A bit like this gem from Oscar Wilde: "No object is so beautiful that, under certain conditions, it will not look ugly."
Yes, because the carbon footprint of developing a retail store with a parking lot and associated power costs is much more sustainable than servers running.
Gents, just came across this after the director of the film started following me on twitter. Might kick in a few bucks and see how it turns out.
And here is the kickstarter campaign: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1508357355/men-of-the-cloth-humble-men-who-make-exalted-cloth
No affiliation with the movie from my end in case any one was wondering.
- Australian Members
- › Inis Meain knitwear 12 seconds ago
- › The WAYWT Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part III 4 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 5 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 5 minutes ago
- › G & G and EG shoes on sale at Edwards of Manchester 5 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 5 minutes ago
- › ITT: Barware, Cocktail Accessories, Bitters, etc. 8 minutes ago
- › Alden for Leather Soul Safari Boots 10.5D NIB 8 minutes ago
- › The Official Vanda Fine Clothing Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › Herschel Ravine Black/Tan FA 12 by pfmicks
- › Vans Footwear The Barbour Classic Slip On Sneaker,10.5,Green by ATLnoob
- › Berg & Berg unlined silk bow tie (SS'13) by MTB-85
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by ahilal
- › So you want to design your own clothes? by DaveJames
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw