I certainly do.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 2/27/14 at 1:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
5 Tips to find the best pair of shoes for different occasion
Last edited: 1/2/14
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?
Australian Members - Page 1433
Styleforum Top Picks
I'm not pushing anything.
I gave the people on here a heads up to grab a piece of clothing at a cheap price.
I made one post about my offer and no more.
However, when someone tries to be cleaver and make out that I don't know my clothing, I will respond to them.
Now only if you had more colours and styles, this would be AWESOME!!
Might also start keeping these personalised notes, it makes me feel special.
0:50 is an SF Moment: http://www.collegehumor.com/video/6846855/gay-men-will-marry-your-girlfriends
Haha! I saw that a few days ago and thought the exact same thing.
I also couldn't help but think about a lack of collar roll...
For your sizing guide, you accidentally put '52 cm' for the sleeve length on a 38cm neck shirt. I think you had intended it to be 62cm.
I notice these shirts are slightly more tight than O&Js shirts. Your shirting measurements are certainly more close to my shirting measurements. I am quite tempted to give one a shot. I am still cursing about missing out on a shirt from O&J.
This is not about profit. I have dropped from about a 44 to a 38 in a very short period of time. See my post here. I would NOT be selling them if I could find someone competent to recut the suit & blazer to a 38 - and finding the 'right' person is a very expensive experiment. That blundering half-arsed know nothing at Rochefort completely butchered one RLBL suit. SF-approved Hayel attempted to recut the RLBL tux that I linked to. Another $450. It's just not practical. In retrospect, I should have taken up Cutlers offer of $750.
So I have calculated the price to be such that any less and it is more worthwhile to me to go to Cutler and pay the premium to have it professionally recut.
You are trying to flip the product for a profit. It is what it is.
If you wanted to give people a heads up, then just tell them where the store is.
- Australian Members
- › Bangkok tailors 1 minute ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 1 minute ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › Viberg for Styleforummarket MTO Makeup: Brown CXL Derby 6 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 8 minutes ago
- › AMAZING TOJ EXCHANGE THREAD (Don't sell for a loss. Trade for... 12 minutes ago
- › Cigars 13 minutes ago
- › NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread 13 minutes ago
- › No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › 5 Tips to find the best pair of shoes for... by mahnoormalik
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw