I certainly do.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 11/14/13 at 8:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Bison Made
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- Crane's Country Store
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Four Horsemen Shop
- GABE Tailored
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Hiras Fashion
- Howard Yount
- Hugh & Crye
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Malford of London
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Street Bootmakers
- Passaggio Cravatte
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Roden Gray
- Saddleback Leather
- Self Edge
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 1433
Styleforum Top Picks
I'm not pushing anything.
I gave the people on here a heads up to grab a piece of clothing at a cheap price.
I made one post about my offer and no more.
However, when someone tries to be cleaver and make out that I don't know my clothing, I will respond to them.
Now only if you had more colours and styles, this would be AWESOME!!
Might also start keeping these personalised notes, it makes me feel special.
0:50 is an SF Moment: http://www.collegehumor.com/video/6846855/gay-men-will-marry-your-girlfriends
Haha! I saw that a few days ago and thought the exact same thing.
I also couldn't help but think about a lack of collar roll...
For your sizing guide, you accidentally put '52 cm' for the sleeve length on a 38cm neck shirt. I think you had intended it to be 62cm.
I notice these shirts are slightly more tight than O&Js shirts. Your shirting measurements are certainly more close to my shirting measurements. I am quite tempted to give one a shot. I am still cursing about missing out on a shirt from O&J.
This is not about profit. I have dropped from about a 44 to a 38 in a very short period of time. See my post here. I would NOT be selling them if I could find someone competent to recut the suit & blazer to a 38 - and finding the 'right' person is a very expensive experiment. That blundering half-arsed know nothing at Rochefort completely butchered one RLBL suit. SF-approved Hayel attempted to recut the RLBL tux that I linked to. Another $450. It's just not practical. In retrospect, I should have taken up Cutlers offer of $750.
So I have calculated the price to be such that any less and it is more worthwhile to me to go to Cutler and pay the premium to have it professionally recut.
You are trying to flip the product for a profit. It is what it is.
If you wanted to give people a heads up, then just tell them where the store is.
- Australian Members
- › AMAZING TOJ EXCHANGE THREAD (Don't sell for a loss. Trade for... 12 seconds ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 2 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 2 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 3 minutes ago
- › The WAYWT Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 4 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 5 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 5 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 7 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › Adidas x The Soloist Rod Laver Vin by BenMusch
- › Loake 1880 Aldwych by wurger
- › Herschel Ravine Black/Tan FA 12 by pfmicks
- › Vans Footwear The Barbour Classic Slip On Sneaker,10.5,Green by ATLnoob
- › Berg & Berg unlined silk bow tie (SS'13) by MTB-85
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques... by mimo
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits by LA Guy
- › San Francisco Shopping Map by j
- › So you want to design your own clothes? by DaveJames
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras) by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &... by alyssaw
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans) by alyssaw