Am thinking it was more the Duck Wraps than the double monks CW....!!!! Still the Chairman a truly great CBR institution.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 3/3/15 at 7:09am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
Last edited: 5/7/15
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Australian Members - Page 1420post #21286 of 6229411/14/12 at 4:25am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #21287 of 6229411/14/12 at 7:36ampost #21288 of 6229411/14/12 at 11:31amQuote:
Yes please, was your shipping the said price belowQuote:that would have to Fedex or the like what about by post ??post #21289 of 6229411/14/12 at 12:03pm
The real question is, how much is it worth to you? If you'd actually pay $128 for a wallet like this then suck it up and buy it. If not, forget it. Forget about the shipping cost in relation to the wallet, etc.
What would you get for $128 elsewhere?post #21290 of 6229411/14/12 at 12:53pmQuote:
When shopping overseas, it really only makes sense to look at the total price, not the nett price of the goods plus shipping. Then, the questions becomes, can I get a similar wallet here in Oz and, if so, how much will it cost?
If, for example, such a wallet would cost you $200, and the overseas wallet costs $128, then clearly the overseas wallet is a better deal, regardless of the shipping costs.
It's also worth noting that postage costs have risen markedly over the past few years and that it's not particularly reasonable to expect small businesses, like the above wallet-maker, to swallow shipping costs just because you only want to pay $20 instead of $28 in shipping.post #21291 of 6229411/14/12 at 1:12pmpost #21292 of 6229411/14/12 at 1:23pmQuote:Originally Posted by LonerMatt
This is my current wallet. It's not for everyone, but I love it.
wow that has blown my mind - i dont think the GF will appreciate me buying a new wallet when she only got me one.
on my hit list - thanks
on the topic of shipping - GoRuck (the bag company) are charging $70US for shipping of bags. it was hard enough to connivence me to pay $250 for a packback let alone 70 for ship.post #21293 of 6229411/14/12 at 1:44pmpost #21294 of 6229411/14/12 at 2:02pm
I was suited up after work, not wearing denim/chino's etc. If I want to go no socks, and I do on occasion (sorry FXH) i'll wear my Tod's usually.
Anyway, X-post of todays fit
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Suit: Herringbone - This suit is officially too tight in the shoulders and chest now - and will be relegated to the archives directly
Shirt: Henry Carter white poplin
Tie: Henry Carter Brown Pin dot 7 fold
Shoes: Herring readingpost #21295 of 6229411/14/12 at 2:15pmpost #21296 of 6229411/14/12 at 2:23pmpost #21297 of 6229411/14/12 at 2:49pmpost #21298 of 6229411/14/12 at 2:54pmQuote:Originally Posted by Gerry Nelson
For anyone who needs some inspiration on what to wear with red pants: http://lookatmyfuckingredtrousers.blogspot.com.au/
Most of those outfits are lookatmefuckingawful.post #21299 of 6229411/14/12 at 2:56pmpost #21300 of 6229411/14/12 at 3:09pmQuote:
Sort this man (Gerry) out with a sponsorship deal.
In terms of cashmere ties something like these are what I would love. I imagine you are doing something similar to the first one, the second I imagine is a bit too unusual (but could maybe be a special order?).
And what about something like this for the next Australian Members tie?
Understand that these are complete my own personal taste but just putting it out there. I wonder what others think (I know Gerry is keen on the purple tie too).
When are you expecting the cashmere ties? No rush, just be nice to know...
Edited by Pink Socks - 11/14/12 at 3:24pm
- Australian Members
Styleforum Top Picks
- Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 12 seconds ago
- › Love Lost Problem Solution Pandit Ajay BaBa Ji +91-7508576634 16 seconds ago
- › Love Problem Solution Pandit Ajay BaBa Ji +91-7508576634 1 minute ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 3 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 4 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 4 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Gustin #2 City Coat Grey Wool 24 oz (Size Small) 5 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan