Am thinking it was more the Duck Wraps than the double monks CW....!!!! Still the Chairman a truly great CBR institution.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on Yesterday at 5:33 pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Choosing Men's Designer Suits
Last edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 1420post #21286 of 5954311/14/12 at 4:25am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #21287 of 5954311/14/12 at 7:36ampost #21288 of 5954311/14/12 at 11:31amQuote:
Yes please, was your shipping the said price belowQuote:that would have to Fedex or the like what about by post ??post #21289 of 5954311/14/12 at 12:03pm
The real question is, how much is it worth to you? If you'd actually pay $128 for a wallet like this then suck it up and buy it. If not, forget it. Forget about the shipping cost in relation to the wallet, etc.
What would you get for $128 elsewhere?post #21290 of 5954311/14/12 at 12:53pmQuote:
When shopping overseas, it really only makes sense to look at the total price, not the nett price of the goods plus shipping. Then, the questions becomes, can I get a similar wallet here in Oz and, if so, how much will it cost?
If, for example, such a wallet would cost you $200, and the overseas wallet costs $128, then clearly the overseas wallet is a better deal, regardless of the shipping costs.
It's also worth noting that postage costs have risen markedly over the past few years and that it's not particularly reasonable to expect small businesses, like the above wallet-maker, to swallow shipping costs just because you only want to pay $20 instead of $28 in shipping.post #21291 of 5954311/14/12 at 1:12pmpost #21292 of 5954311/14/12 at 1:23pmQuote:Originally Posted by LonerMatt
This is my current wallet. It's not for everyone, but I love it.
wow that has blown my mind - i dont think the GF will appreciate me buying a new wallet when she only got me one.
on my hit list - thanks
on the topic of shipping - GoRuck (the bag company) are charging $70US for shipping of bags. it was hard enough to connivence me to pay $250 for a packback let alone 70 for ship.post #21293 of 5954311/14/12 at 1:44pmpost #21294 of 5954311/14/12 at 2:02pm
I was suited up after work, not wearing denim/chino's etc. If I want to go no socks, and I do on occasion (sorry FXH) i'll wear my Tod's usually.
Anyway, X-post of todays fit
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Suit: Herringbone - This suit is officially too tight in the shoulders and chest now - and will be relegated to the archives directly
Shirt: Henry Carter white poplin
Tie: Henry Carter Brown Pin dot 7 fold
Shoes: Herring readingpost #21295 of 5954311/14/12 at 2:15pmpost #21296 of 5954311/14/12 at 2:23pmpost #21297 of 5954311/14/12 at 2:49pmpost #21298 of 5954311/14/12 at 2:54pmQuote:Originally Posted by Gerry Nelson
For anyone who needs some inspiration on what to wear with red pants: http://lookatmyfuckingredtrousers.blogspot.com.au/
Most of those outfits are lookatmefuckingawful.post #21299 of 5954311/14/12 at 2:56pmpost #21300 of 5954311/14/12 at 3:09pmQuote:
Sort this man (Gerry) out with a sponsorship deal.
In terms of cashmere ties something like these are what I would love. I imagine you are doing something similar to the first one, the second I imagine is a bit too unusual (but could maybe be a special order?).
And what about something like this for the next Australian Members tie?
Understand that these are complete my own personal taste but just putting it out there. I wonder what others think (I know Gerry is keen on the purple tie too).
When are you expecting the cashmere ties? No rush, just be nice to know...
Edited by Pink Socks - 11/14/12 at 3:24pm
- Australian Members
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 4 seconds ago
- › Affiliate Thread - The Dark Knot - Luxurious neckwear at an... 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Sutor Mantellassi Brown Leather Penny Loafers NIB 3 minutes ago
- › OAK ROOM - Gentlemen`s Shoe Store - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 4 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 6 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...