Am thinking it was more the Duck Wraps than the double monks CW....!!!! Still the Chairman a truly great CBR institution.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 7/29/15 at 1:07pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 1420post #21286 of 6795011/14/12 at 4:25am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #21287 of 6795011/14/12 at 7:36ampost #21288 of 6795011/14/12 at 11:31amQuote:
Yes please, was your shipping the said price belowQuote:that would have to Fedex or the like what about by post ??post #21289 of 6795011/14/12 at 12:03pm
The real question is, how much is it worth to you? If you'd actually pay $128 for a wallet like this then suck it up and buy it. If not, forget it. Forget about the shipping cost in relation to the wallet, etc.
What would you get for $128 elsewhere?post #21290 of 6795011/14/12 at 12:53pmQuote:
When shopping overseas, it really only makes sense to look at the total price, not the nett price of the goods plus shipping. Then, the questions becomes, can I get a similar wallet here in Oz and, if so, how much will it cost?
If, for example, such a wallet would cost you $200, and the overseas wallet costs $128, then clearly the overseas wallet is a better deal, regardless of the shipping costs.
It's also worth noting that postage costs have risen markedly over the past few years and that it's not particularly reasonable to expect small businesses, like the above wallet-maker, to swallow shipping costs just because you only want to pay $20 instead of $28 in shipping.post #21291 of 6795011/14/12 at 1:12pmpost #21292 of 6795011/14/12 at 1:23pmQuote:Originally Posted by LonerMatt
This is my current wallet. It's not for everyone, but I love it.
wow that has blown my mind - i dont think the GF will appreciate me buying a new wallet when she only got me one.
on my hit list - thanks
on the topic of shipping - GoRuck (the bag company) are charging $70US for shipping of bags. it was hard enough to connivence me to pay $250 for a packback let alone 70 for ship.post #21293 of 6795011/14/12 at 1:44pmpost #21294 of 6795011/14/12 at 2:02pm
I was suited up after work, not wearing denim/chino's etc. If I want to go no socks, and I do on occasion (sorry FXH) i'll wear my Tod's usually.
Anyway, X-post of todays fit
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Suit: Herringbone - This suit is officially too tight in the shoulders and chest now - and will be relegated to the archives directly
Shirt: Henry Carter white poplin
Tie: Henry Carter Brown Pin dot 7 fold
Shoes: Herring readingpost #21295 of 6795011/14/12 at 2:15pmpost #21296 of 6795011/14/12 at 2:23pmpost #21297 of 6795011/14/12 at 2:49pmpost #21298 of 6795011/14/12 at 2:54pmQuote:Originally Posted by Gerry Nelson
For anyone who needs some inspiration on what to wear with red pants: http://lookatmyfuckingredtrousers.blogspot.com.au/
Most of those outfits are lookatmefuckingawful.post #21299 of 6795011/14/12 at 2:56pmpost #21300 of 6795011/14/12 at 3:09pmQuote:
Sort this man (Gerry) out with a sponsorship deal.
In terms of cashmere ties something like these are what I would love. I imagine you are doing something similar to the first one, the second I imagine is a bit too unusual (but could maybe be a special order?).
And what about something like this for the next Australian Members tie?
Understand that these are complete my own personal taste but just putting it out there. I wonder what others think (I know Gerry is keen on the purple tie too).
When are you expecting the cashmere ties? No rush, just be nice to know...
Edited by Pink Socks - 11/14/12 at 3:24pm
- Australian Members
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 22 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 2 minutes ago
- › Kamakura Shirts - Madison Ave Store 3 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 3 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Rag & Bone Denim 4 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 5 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...