Am thinking it was more the Duck Wraps than the double monks CW....!!!! Still the Chairman a truly great CBR institution.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 2/27/14 at 1:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Choosing Men's Designer Suits
Last edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 1420post #21286 of 5475211/14/12 at 4:25am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #21287 of 5475211/14/12 at 7:36ampost #21288 of 5475211/14/12 at 11:31amQuote:
Yes please, was your shipping the said price belowQuote:that would have to Fedex or the like what about by post ??post #21289 of 5475211/14/12 at 12:03pm
The real question is, how much is it worth to you? If you'd actually pay $128 for a wallet like this then suck it up and buy it. If not, forget it. Forget about the shipping cost in relation to the wallet, etc.
What would you get for $128 elsewhere?post #21290 of 5475211/14/12 at 12:53pmQuote:
When shopping overseas, it really only makes sense to look at the total price, not the nett price of the goods plus shipping. Then, the questions becomes, can I get a similar wallet here in Oz and, if so, how much will it cost?
If, for example, such a wallet would cost you $200, and the overseas wallet costs $128, then clearly the overseas wallet is a better deal, regardless of the shipping costs.
It's also worth noting that postage costs have risen markedly over the past few years and that it's not particularly reasonable to expect small businesses, like the above wallet-maker, to swallow shipping costs just because you only want to pay $20 instead of $28 in shipping.post #21291 of 5475211/14/12 at 1:12pmpost #21292 of 5475211/14/12 at 1:23pmQuote:Originally Posted by LonerMatt
This is my current wallet. It's not for everyone, but I love it.
wow that has blown my mind - i dont think the GF will appreciate me buying a new wallet when she only got me one.
on my hit list - thanks
on the topic of shipping - GoRuck (the bag company) are charging $70US for shipping of bags. it was hard enough to connivence me to pay $250 for a packback let alone 70 for ship.post #21293 of 5475211/14/12 at 1:44pmpost #21294 of 5475211/14/12 at 2:02pm
I was suited up after work, not wearing denim/chino's etc. If I want to go no socks, and I do on occasion (sorry FXH) i'll wear my Tod's usually.
Anyway, X-post of todays fit
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Suit: Herringbone - This suit is officially too tight in the shoulders and chest now - and will be relegated to the archives directly
Shirt: Henry Carter white poplin
Tie: Henry Carter Brown Pin dot 7 fold
Shoes: Herring readingpost #21295 of 5475211/14/12 at 2:15pmpost #21296 of 5475211/14/12 at 2:23pmpost #21297 of 5475211/14/12 at 2:49pmpost #21298 of 5475211/14/12 at 2:54pmQuote:Originally Posted by Gerry Nelson
For anyone who needs some inspiration on what to wear with red pants: http://lookatmyfuckingredtrousers.blogspot.com.au/
Most of those outfits are lookatmefuckingawful.post #21299 of 5475211/14/12 at 2:56pmpost #21300 of 5475211/14/12 at 3:09pmQuote:
Sort this man (Gerry) out with a sponsorship deal.
In terms of cashmere ties something like these are what I would love. I imagine you are doing something similar to the first one, the second I imagine is a bit too unusual (but could maybe be a special order?).
And what about something like this for the next Australian Members tie?
Understand that these are complete my own personal taste but just putting it out there. I wonder what others think (I know Gerry is keen on the purple tie too).
When are you expecting the cashmere ties? No rush, just be nice to know...
Edited by Pink Socks - 11/14/12 at 3:24pm
- Australian Members
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott Co Cast/Coast 33 2 minutes ago
- › The Apple Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › gitman vintage shirt(s) size Medium 3 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 3 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 4 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 4 minutes ago
- › Samurai S710XX 19oz size 31 4 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)