Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 7/29/15 at 1:07pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 1398post #20956 of 6794611/11/12 at 9:35pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #20957 of 6794611/11/12 at 9:36pmQuote:
I watch Breaking Bad and Walking Dead, although most of my other shoes are comedy, unfortunately.post #20958 of 6794611/11/12 at 9:36pmQuote:
It's not stupid though, because almost everyone else exhibits the same behaviour (not placing their max bid if at all possible). Meaning that you will be the stupid one if you place your max bid straight away (as opposed to in the last 30s using a sniper).
Sure, as more and more people use snipers, it becomes less and less advantageous.post #20959 of 6794611/11/12 at 9:41pmpost #20960 of 6794611/11/12 at 9:44pmpost #20961 of 6794611/11/12 at 9:49pmpost #20962 of 6794611/11/12 at 9:56pmQuote:
Treme (made by David Simon of The Wire)
If you don't mind sub-titles, some class European dramas:
post #20963 of 6794611/11/12 at 9:57pmQuote:
- The Killing (series 1, then 2)
- Spiral (L'Engrenage)
Better Off Ted
Blue Mountain State
Bones (+ Spinoff: The Finder)
Get Smart (Classic Series)
Lie To Me
The Ricky Gervais Show
I'd also reinforce Archer as something to watch.
Oh and all of James May's stuff from the BBC: Toy Stories, Man Lab, etc.post #20964 of 6794611/11/12 at 10:03pmpost #20965 of 6794611/11/12 at 10:05pmpost #20966 of 6794611/11/12 at 10:06pmQuote:Originally Posted by lachyzee
Basically you behave irrationally (not placing your max bid) in the hope that the other person will also behave irrationally (not placing their max bid) in the hope that the other person will never place their max bid due to being away from the computer when the auction ends. In this way, your initial irrational action of not placing your max bid is rationalised...
I think the point is that its much easier for sellers to shill bid online. So to avoid this everyone just puts in their max bids in the final few seconds (apart from the few people who fail to comprehend the above).post #20967 of 6794611/11/12 at 10:08pmOh yes, Louie and It's Always Sunny are great.
The D.E.N.N.I.S. system - fool proof.
Season 2 of The Walking Dead dragged on. Season 3 has come out all guns blazing to mitigate the shininess of the second half of Season 2.post #20968 of 6794611/11/12 at 10:11pmpost #20969 of 6794611/11/12 at 10:13pm
This thread is locked
- Australian Members
Styleforum Top Picks
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 19 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 21 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Vast Oxblood Balmoral Boots, size 43.5 / 10.5 2 minutes ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF... 4 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.