Brown tweed suit for autumn/winter - too specific or a good addition to the cooler months suit rotation?
I've already got a brown, glen plaid suit (I wore it on Monday), but I'm planning on having a brown, donegal tweed suit made up for me in time for next winter, provided that I can source an appropriate shade of brown with the right fleck through it.
I think that a brown suit would be a good wardrobe addition and it could, potentially, be worn as separates, too.
- Grey, sharkskin suit by DeerStyle in Brisbane;
- Brick red and white butcher's stripe shirt by Borrelli;
- Black knit tie by Ascot for Ben Silver;
- Kent Wang white linen pocket square;
- Marcoliani socks; and
- Black wholecuts by De Tommasso, with a floating medallion on the toe.