Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 3/3/15 at 7:09am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Australian Members - Page 1367
Styleforum Top Pickspost #20492 of 6346111/5/12 at 9:22pmpost #20493 of 6346111/5/12 at 9:31pmpost #20494 of 6346111/5/12 at 9:43pmpost #20495 of 6346111/5/12 at 10:17pmpost #20496 of 6346111/5/12 at 11:57pmpost #20497 of 6346111/6/12 at 12:52amQuote:
Ah, Remy G. My man. Say hello next time you see him, Rob.post #20498 of 6346111/6/12 at 1:03ampost #20499 of 6346111/6/12 at 1:17am
Can anyone recommend a shop that sells great sports coats? Coats that are preferably cotton, navy and can be worn with chinos or jeans? Rob wears P Johnson, surely there are other guys that do something similar?
http://shop.herringbone.com/ProductDetail/mens/jacket/jacket_metro_cotton/4646 - Herringbone has quite a nice one.post #20500 of 6346111/6/12 at 1:43ampost #20501 of 6346111/6/12 at 2:10ampost #20502 of 6346111/6/12 at 2:11ampost #20503 of 6346111/6/12 at 2:13am
I don't know much about RM Williams, so can't comment.
Michael, what do you mean by a 'great' sport coat? Some people might prefer a stronger shoulder, others want one with softer shoulders, some want patch pockets and others want something else entirely. And, then there's a question of budget. I'm afraid without a little more information, it's difficult for me to offer a constructive opinion. In any case, the HB Metro cotton you linked to is nice. I used to own it.post #20504 of 6346111/6/12 at 2:15ampost #20505 of 6346111/6/12 at 2:18amQuote:Originally Posted by thebrownman
I don't know much about RM Williams, so can't comment.
Michael, what do you mean by a 'great' sport coat? Some people might prefer a stronger shoulder, others want one with softer shoulders, some want patch pockets and others want something else entirely. And, then there's a question of budget.
Navy, soft shouldered, light buttons, patch pockets. Preferably less than $400.I'm afraid without a little more information, it's difficult for me to offer a constructive opinion. In any case, the HB Metro cotton you linked to is nice. I used to own it.Haha, of course you did :). Would you consider that jacket acceptable with jeans or chinos?
Even the beige is quite nice - except it doesn't have patch pockets.
- Australian Members
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 28 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 44 seconds ago
- › Ring Jacket Japan Proxy via Sprout2 (RTW/MTO/MTM) 1 minute ago
- › Whiskey Shell C&J Skye 2 boots in 11 UK 2 minutes ago
- › JAN-JAN VAN ESSCHE 2 minutes ago
- › Fountain Pen and Pen Collectors Thread. Who else likes nice pens? 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 3 minutes ago
- › Final Drop.... Sartoria Castangia - Plaid Wool Jacket 52 42 Full... 3 minutes ago
- › WTB: I WANT TO TAKE THE OATH! THE MILLER"S OATH! WTB Miller's Oath... 6 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...