Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 7/29/15 at 1:07pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 1361post #20401 of 6794611/4/12 at 3:55am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #20402 of 6794611/4/12 at 2:24pmpost #20403 of 6794611/4/12 at 2:27pmpost #20404 of 6794611/4/12 at 2:28pmpost #20405 of 6794611/4/12 at 2:39pmpost #20406 of 6794611/4/12 at 2:44pmpost #20407 of 6794611/4/12 at 2:52pmhttp://www.lepetitgateau.com.au/wps/wcm/connect/Le+Petit+Gateau/home
Or David Jones food hall. Probably heaps of other cheaper places.post #20408 of 6794611/4/12 at 2:53pmpost #20409 of 6794611/4/12 at 3:01pmQuote:Originally Posted by The Ernesto
This is also what I recommend - really good cakes. As The Ernesto rightly said, though, there are plenty of other cheaper places around.post #20410 of 6794611/4/12 at 3:01pmpost #20411 of 6794611/4/12 at 3:18pmThanks for all the No Sweat tips guys. I'll give it another go. I don't tend to sweat excessively in general but I've certainly noticed that a consequence of better fitting shirts and jackets with higher armholes tends to be more sweating caused by fabric contact and of course more potential damage as a result.post #20412 of 6794611/4/12 at 3:33pmpost #20413 of 6794611/4/12 at 3:36pmpost #20414 of 6794611/4/12 at 3:39pmShort of making a quick dash to Italy, does anyone have recommendations on where to source a Venetian mask for my upcoming Masquerade Ball?
Ideally, it won't cost spending too much money (I have not figured out what too much means in this instance). I have decided that going as Bane with a knit tie is not what I want to do anymore.post #20415 of 6794611/4/12 at 3:52pmQuote:
True to my word:
I've only put up some English shoes as I'm not au fait with the Spanish ones everybody's talking about at the moment, but you might have some options there as well.
I particularly like the antiquing and depth of colour on the Barkers. I've never really been a fan of Barker's styles (at least the ones I've seen in Australia - always looked a bit boxy and boring) but their Anniversary collection has changed my mind about both their style and their quality. They are also good for a slightly wider foot as they are available in an FX fitting (this may or may not suit you Tobias).
This thread is locked
- Australian Members
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89
Currently, there are 1542 Active Users (370 Members and 1172 Guests)
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 4 seconds ago
- › thoughts on (asking for) price adjustments. 57 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Spectator Porn 4 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › No Man Walks Alone MTO and Pre-Orders Thread (Central Thread for... 8 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 8 minutes ago
- › Carlos Santos Shoes - Feedback & Appreciation 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...