Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 7/29/15 at 1:07pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89
Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- Fall Styles for the Tailored ManLast edited: 10/14/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 1361
Styleforum Top Pickspost #20402 of 6791111/4/12 at 2:24pmpost #20403 of 6791111/4/12 at 2:27pmpost #20404 of 6791111/4/12 at 2:28pmpost #20405 of 6791111/4/12 at 2:39pmpost #20406 of 6791111/4/12 at 2:44pmpost #20407 of 6791111/4/12 at 2:52pmpost #20408 of 6791111/4/12 at 2:53pmpost #20409 of 6791111/4/12 at 3:01pmQuote:Originally Posted by The Ernesto
This is also what I recommend - really good cakes. As The Ernesto rightly said, though, there are plenty of other cheaper places around.post #20410 of 6791111/4/12 at 3:01pmpost #20411 of 6791111/4/12 at 3:18pmThanks for all the No Sweat tips guys. I'll give it another go. I don't tend to sweat excessively in general but I've certainly noticed that a consequence of better fitting shirts and jackets with higher armholes tends to be more sweating caused by fabric contact and of course more potential damage as a result.post #20412 of 6791111/4/12 at 3:33pmpost #20413 of 6791111/4/12 at 3:36pmpost #20414 of 6791111/4/12 at 3:39pmShort of making a quick dash to Italy, does anyone have recommendations on where to source a Venetian mask for my upcoming Masquerade Ball?
Ideally, it won't cost spending too much money (I have not figured out what too much means in this instance). I have decided that going as Bane with a knit tie is not what I want to do anymore.post #20415 of 6791111/4/12 at 3:52pmQuote:
True to my word:
I've only put up some English shoes as I'm not au fait with the Spanish ones everybody's talking about at the moment, but you might have some options there as well.
I particularly like the antiquing and depth of colour on the Barkers. I've never really been a fan of Barker's styles (at least the ones I've seen in Australia - always looked a bit boxy and boring) but their Anniversary collection has changed my mind about both their style and their quality. They are also good for a slightly wider foot as they are available in an FX fitting (this may or may not suit you Tobias).
- Australian Members
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?
Currently, there are 1514 Active Users (387 Members and 1127 Guests)
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 25 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 1 minute ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › White Dinner Jacket/Tuxedo Jacket for Houston wedding 3 minutes ago
- › NWT Awesome Purple Ralph Lauren Black Label Corduroy Pants! Size 28... 3 minutes ago
- › The Wide Fitting Shoe Trading Post (EEE / G width) 3 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 4 minutes ago
- › Our Legacy 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...