Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 7/26/15 at 6:46pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
Last edited: 7/26/15
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.Last edited: 7/9/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Australian Members - Page 1361
Styleforum Top Pickspost #20402 of 6398711/4/12 at 2:24pmpost #20403 of 6398711/4/12 at 2:27pmpost #20404 of 6398711/4/12 at 2:28pmpost #20405 of 6398711/4/12 at 2:39pmpost #20406 of 6398711/4/12 at 2:44pmpost #20407 of 6398711/4/12 at 2:52pmpost #20408 of 6398711/4/12 at 2:53pmpost #20409 of 6398711/4/12 at 3:01pmQuote:Originally Posted by The Ernesto
This is also what I recommend - really good cakes. As The Ernesto rightly said, though, there are plenty of other cheaper places around.post #20410 of 6398711/4/12 at 3:01pmpost #20411 of 6398711/4/12 at 3:18pmThanks for all the No Sweat tips guys. I'll give it another go. I don't tend to sweat excessively in general but I've certainly noticed that a consequence of better fitting shirts and jackets with higher armholes tends to be more sweating caused by fabric contact and of course more potential damage as a result.post #20412 of 6398711/4/12 at 3:33pmpost #20413 of 6398711/4/12 at 3:36pmpost #20414 of 6398711/4/12 at 3:39pmShort of making a quick dash to Italy, does anyone have recommendations on where to source a Venetian mask for my upcoming Masquerade Ball?
Ideally, it won't cost spending too much money (I have not figured out what too much means in this instance). I have decided that going as Bane with a knit tie is not what I want to do anymore.post #20415 of 6398711/4/12 at 3:52pmQuote:
True to my word:
I've only put up some English shoes as I'm not au fait with the Spanish ones everybody's talking about at the moment, but you might have some options there as well.
I particularly like the antiquing and depth of colour on the Barkers. I've never really been a fan of Barker's styles (at least the ones I've seen in Australia - always looked a bit boxy and boring) but their Anniversary collection has changed my mind about both their style and their quality. They are also good for a slightly wider foot as they are available in an FX fitting (this may or may not suit you Tobias).
- Australian Members
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.
Currently, there are 1330 Active Users (283 Members and 1047 Guests)
- › MC General Chat 32 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Eidos Napoli by Isaia - Dress Shirt BNWT - SIZE: 17 - $295 Retail 4 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 5 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 7 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 10 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 10 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 13 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...