Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 3/3/15 at 7:09am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Australian Members - Page 1361
Styleforum Top Pickspost #20402 of 6333911/4/12 at 2:24pmpost #20403 of 6333911/4/12 at 2:27pmpost #20404 of 6333911/4/12 at 2:28pmpost #20405 of 6333911/4/12 at 2:39pmpost #20406 of 6333911/4/12 at 2:44pmpost #20407 of 6333911/4/12 at 2:52pmpost #20408 of 6333911/4/12 at 2:53pmpost #20409 of 6333911/4/12 at 3:01pmQuote:Originally Posted by The Ernesto
This is also what I recommend - really good cakes. As The Ernesto rightly said, though, there are plenty of other cheaper places around.post #20410 of 6333911/4/12 at 3:01pmpost #20411 of 6333911/4/12 at 3:18pmThanks for all the No Sweat tips guys. I'll give it another go. I don't tend to sweat excessively in general but I've certainly noticed that a consequence of better fitting shirts and jackets with higher armholes tends to be more sweating caused by fabric contact and of course more potential damage as a result.post #20412 of 6333911/4/12 at 3:33pmpost #20413 of 6333911/4/12 at 3:36pmpost #20414 of 6333911/4/12 at 3:39pmShort of making a quick dash to Italy, does anyone have recommendations on where to source a Venetian mask for my upcoming Masquerade Ball?
Ideally, it won't cost spending too much money (I have not figured out what too much means in this instance). I have decided that going as Bane with a knit tie is not what I want to do anymore.post #20415 of 6333911/4/12 at 3:52pmQuote:
True to my word:
I've only put up some English shoes as I'm not au fait with the Spanish ones everybody's talking about at the moment, but you might have some options there as well.
I particularly like the antiquing and depth of colour on the Barkers. I've never really been a fan of Barker's styles (at least the ones I've seen in Australia - always looked a bit boxy and boring) but their Anniversary collection has changed my mind about both their style and their quality. They are also good for a slightly wider foot as they are available in an FX fitting (this may or may not suit you Tobias).
- Australian Members
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
Currently, there are 1714 Active Users (439 Members and 1275 Guests)
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 13 seconds ago
- › Uncanvassed jackets 17 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 27 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 4 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 5 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 6 minutes ago
- › Fake or Real (Authentic, Genuine, etc.) -- Official Authentication... 6 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 6 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 7 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...