Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 2/27/14 at 1:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Choosing Men's Designer Suits
Last edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 1306
Styleforum Top Pickspost #19577 of 5601410/23/12 at 1:37ampost #19578 of 5601410/23/12 at 1:47amQuote:
I don't know. People walk into antique shops and negotiate price all the time.
Some of the watch collectors that I know of, always haggle on price, even when the watch is brand new.post #19579 of 5601410/23/12 at 2:01amQuote:
See edit. I know what it means. I don't see the problem they can't just walk away if they don't like your price....post #19580 of 5601410/23/12 at 2:13amQuote:Originally Posted by Michael Sy
What do you guys think of this jacket: http://www.styleforum.net/t/262887/pjohnson-tailor-full-suit-navy-cotton
The measurements are very close to mine. I might meet up and try it on.
The seller is wanting $350 for the jacket, but I can't do it at that price, might ask for something lower.
I'd snap that up right quick if it wasn't about 3 sizes too small.
God-tier genetics checking in.post #19581 of 5601410/23/12 at 2:28ampost #19582 of 5601410/23/12 at 2:33ampost #19583 of 5601410/23/12 at 2:42amQuote:Thanks. FWIW thats a Pjohnson jacket in navy cotton and contrast white mop buttons. I opted for half lining, soft shoulders and cut slightly shorter as casual pants tend to sit lower on the waist vs suit pants and provided balance.Originally Posted by Michael Sy
She doesn't like the style?
http://www.owenandjames.com/pages/look-book - fourth picture from the top. Classic. I have got to get.Quote:Originally Posted by davodiva
Yeah, c'mon Binney....be a PRINCE!
....and remember 'fortune favours the brave'
God knows we need Oz men to be braver with their clothes and embrace style.
Lunchtime in Collins ST shows what some are capable of....but still disappointingly so compared to to NY - or even London (that bastion of conservatism) And them..are nothing compared to Milan or gay (lighthearted/joyful) Paree!
I think guys can have style and wear dubmonks and coloured pants and still look masculine. All depends on the individual and how you wear the clothes. Im comfortable in what i wear so i think nothing of it. ... I feel more self conscious at the beach with my moon tan thoughpost #19584 of 5601410/23/12 at 3:13ampost #19585 of 5601410/23/12 at 3:14ampost #19586 of 5601410/23/12 at 3:16ampost #19587 of 5601410/23/12 at 3:17ampost #19588 of 5601410/23/12 at 3:43ampost #19589 of 5601410/23/12 at 3:50ampost #19590 of 5601410/23/12 at 4:03am
Bought a pair of Tricker's Belgrave in the tan calf in size UK10F (link is here: http://www.herringshoes.co.uk/product-info.php?&shoeid=2904&colourid=1550&brandid=50)
They don't fit I need a 9.5F, thus I'm selling them to recoup most of the money I just spent (it's not worth my time sending them back). I thought I would try here before I put them on eBay. They are brand new, only worn once on carpet (no marks whatsoever) and are not seconds. Comes with box and shoe bags - happy to meet in Melbourne
These are beautiful shoes and will not disappoint.
Looking to sell them for $425ono. PM me if interested.
- Australian Members
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Things that are pissing you off. 1 minute ago
- › Peir Wu 2 minutes ago
- › 2014-2015 OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD (+ Brazil 2014) - Football, Soccer,... 3 minutes ago
- › Ermenegildo Zegna Sweater Size 48 IT (Small) Brown Silk Cotton Hemp... 4 minutes ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 4 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Ambrosi Napoli 12 minutes ago
- › Loro Piana Scarf Brown Cashemere Silk *BNWT* 13 minutes ago
- › Oak Street Bootmakers Cap Toe Trench Boot in Natural CXL 7.5D 14 minutes ago
- › Olive Barbour Commander in XS 15 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Men’s Jewellery Trends 2014/15
- › Watch and Jewellery Trends: Black on Black...
- › Trend Forecasting 2015: Men’s Accessories
- › Patek Philippe 175th Anniversary
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...