Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 2/27/14 at 1:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Choosing Men's Designer Suits
Last edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 1306
Styleforum Top Pickspost #19577 of 5252010/23/12 at 1:37ampost #19578 of 5252010/23/12 at 1:47amQuote:
I don't know. People walk into antique shops and negotiate price all the time.
Some of the watch collectors that I know of, always haggle on price, even when the watch is brand new.post #19579 of 5252010/23/12 at 2:01amQuote:
See edit. I know what it means. I don't see the problem they can't just walk away if they don't like your price....post #19580 of 5252010/23/12 at 2:13amQuote:Originally Posted by Michael Sy
What do you guys think of this jacket: http://www.styleforum.net/t/262887/pjohnson-tailor-full-suit-navy-cotton
The measurements are very close to mine. I might meet up and try it on.
The seller is wanting $350 for the jacket, but I can't do it at that price, might ask for something lower.
I'd snap that up right quick if it wasn't about 3 sizes too small.
God-tier genetics checking in.post #19581 of 5252010/23/12 at 2:28ampost #19582 of 5252010/23/12 at 2:33ampost #19583 of 5252010/23/12 at 2:42amQuote:Thanks. FWIW thats a Pjohnson jacket in navy cotton and contrast white mop buttons. I opted for half lining, soft shoulders and cut slightly shorter as casual pants tend to sit lower on the waist vs suit pants and provided balance.Originally Posted by Michael Sy
She doesn't like the style?
http://www.owenandjames.com/pages/look-book - fourth picture from the top. Classic. I have got to get.Quote:Originally Posted by davodiva
Yeah, c'mon Binney....be a PRINCE!
....and remember 'fortune favours the brave'
God knows we need Oz men to be braver with their clothes and embrace style.
Lunchtime in Collins ST shows what some are capable of....but still disappointingly so compared to to NY - or even London (that bastion of conservatism) And them..are nothing compared to Milan or gay (lighthearted/joyful) Paree!
I think guys can have style and wear dubmonks and coloured pants and still look masculine. All depends on the individual and how you wear the clothes. Im comfortable in what i wear so i think nothing of it. ... I feel more self conscious at the beach with my moon tan thoughpost #19584 of 5252010/23/12 at 3:13ampost #19585 of 5252010/23/12 at 3:14ampost #19586 of 5252010/23/12 at 3:16ampost #19587 of 5252010/23/12 at 3:17ampost #19588 of 5252010/23/12 at 3:43ampost #19589 of 5252010/23/12 at 3:50ampost #19590 of 5252010/23/12 at 4:03am
Bought a pair of Tricker's Belgrave in the tan calf in size UK10F (link is here: http://www.herringshoes.co.uk/product-info.php?&shoeid=2904&colourid=1550&brandid=50)
They don't fit I need a 9.5F, thus I'm selling them to recoup most of the money I just spent (it's not worth my time sending them back). I thought I would try here before I put them on eBay. They are brand new, only worn once on carpet (no marks whatsoever) and are not seconds. Comes with box and shoe bags - happy to meet in Melbourne
These are beautiful shoes and will not disappoint.
Looking to sell them for $425ono. PM me if interested.
- Australian Members
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Dress shirt and shoes with denim? 44 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 3 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 3 minutes ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 4 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 4 minutes ago
- › David beckam Adidas green trainers. 4 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 5 minutes ago
- › Dress Shirt Recomendation 7 minutes ago
- › Official Customs, Duties, and International Shipping Questions and... 8 minutes ago
- › Site Topics - Part II 8 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)