Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 7/29/15 at 1:07pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Last edited: 8/10/15
- Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather ClothLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s Moral and Sartorial...Last edited: 8/10/15
- David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88Last edited: 7/26/15
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.Last edited: 7/9/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Australian Members - Page 1306
Styleforum Top Pickspost #19577 of 6459510/23/12 at 1:37ampost #19578 of 6459510/23/12 at 1:47amQuote:
I don't know. People walk into antique shops and negotiate price all the time.
Some of the watch collectors that I know of, always haggle on price, even when the watch is brand new.post #19579 of 6459510/23/12 at 2:01amQuote:
See edit. I know what it means. I don't see the problem they can't just walk away if they don't like your price....post #19580 of 6459510/23/12 at 2:13amQuote:Originally Posted by Michael Sy
What do you guys think of this jacket: http://www.styleforum.net/t/262887/pjohnson-tailor-full-suit-navy-cotton
The measurements are very close to mine. I might meet up and try it on.
The seller is wanting $350 for the jacket, but I can't do it at that price, might ask for something lower.
I'd snap that up right quick if it wasn't about 3 sizes too small.
God-tier genetics checking in.post #19581 of 6459510/23/12 at 2:28ampost #19582 of 6459510/23/12 at 2:33ampost #19583 of 6459510/23/12 at 2:42amQuote:Thanks. FWIW thats a Pjohnson jacket in navy cotton and contrast white mop buttons. I opted for half lining, soft shoulders and cut slightly shorter as casual pants tend to sit lower on the waist vs suit pants and provided balance.Originally Posted by Michael Sy
She doesn't like the style?
http://www.owenandjames.com/pages/look-book - fourth picture from the top. Classic. I have got to get.Quote:Originally Posted by davodiva
Yeah, c'mon Binney....be a PRINCE!
....and remember 'fortune favours the brave'
God knows we need Oz men to be braver with their clothes and embrace style.
Lunchtime in Collins ST shows what some are capable of....but still disappointingly so compared to to NY - or even London (that bastion of conservatism) And them..are nothing compared to Milan or gay (lighthearted/joyful) Paree!
I think guys can have style and wear dubmonks and coloured pants and still look masculine. All depends on the individual and how you wear the clothes. Im comfortable in what i wear so i think nothing of it. ... I feel more self conscious at the beach with my moon tan thoughpost #19584 of 6459510/23/12 at 3:13ampost #19585 of 6459510/23/12 at 3:14ampost #19586 of 6459510/23/12 at 3:16ampost #19587 of 6459510/23/12 at 3:17ampost #19588 of 6459510/23/12 at 3:43ampost #19589 of 6459510/23/12 at 3:50ampost #19590 of 6459510/23/12 at 4:03am
Bought a pair of Tricker's Belgrave in the tan calf in size UK10F (link is here: http://www.herringshoes.co.uk/product-info.php?&shoeid=2904&colourid=1550&brandid=50)
They don't fit I need a 9.5F, thus I'm selling them to recoup most of the money I just spent (it's not worth my time sending them back). I thought I would try here before I put them on eBay. They are brand new, only worn once on carpet (no marks whatsoever) and are not seconds. Comes with box and shoe bags - happy to meet in Melbourne
These are beautiful shoes and will not disappoint.
Looking to sell them for $425ono. PM me if interested.
- Australian Members
Styleforum Top Picks
- Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 1 minute ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Vintage Clothing and Accessories Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 5 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 5 minutes ago
- › Creepy Sartorial Images 9 minutes ago
- › Hannibal (NBC) 10 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015