Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 3/3/15 at 7:09am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Choosing Men's Designer Suits
Last edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 1306
Styleforum Top Pickspost #19577 of 6122310/23/12 at 1:37ampost #19578 of 6122310/23/12 at 1:47amQuote:
I don't know. People walk into antique shops and negotiate price all the time.
Some of the watch collectors that I know of, always haggle on price, even when the watch is brand new.post #19579 of 6122310/23/12 at 2:01amQuote:
See edit. I know what it means. I don't see the problem they can't just walk away if they don't like your price....post #19580 of 6122310/23/12 at 2:13amQuote:Originally Posted by Michael Sy
What do you guys think of this jacket: http://www.styleforum.net/t/262887/pjohnson-tailor-full-suit-navy-cotton
The measurements are very close to mine. I might meet up and try it on.
The seller is wanting $350 for the jacket, but I can't do it at that price, might ask for something lower.
I'd snap that up right quick if it wasn't about 3 sizes too small.
God-tier genetics checking in.post #19581 of 6122310/23/12 at 2:28ampost #19582 of 6122310/23/12 at 2:33ampost #19583 of 6122310/23/12 at 2:42amQuote:Thanks. FWIW thats a Pjohnson jacket in navy cotton and contrast white mop buttons. I opted for half lining, soft shoulders and cut slightly shorter as casual pants tend to sit lower on the waist vs suit pants and provided balance.Originally Posted by Michael Sy
She doesn't like the style?
http://www.owenandjames.com/pages/look-book - fourth picture from the top. Classic. I have got to get.Quote:Originally Posted by davodiva
Yeah, c'mon Binney....be a PRINCE!
....and remember 'fortune favours the brave'
God knows we need Oz men to be braver with their clothes and embrace style.
Lunchtime in Collins ST shows what some are capable of....but still disappointingly so compared to to NY - or even London (that bastion of conservatism) And them..are nothing compared to Milan or gay (lighthearted/joyful) Paree!
I think guys can have style and wear dubmonks and coloured pants and still look masculine. All depends on the individual and how you wear the clothes. Im comfortable in what i wear so i think nothing of it. ... I feel more self conscious at the beach with my moon tan thoughpost #19584 of 6122310/23/12 at 3:13ampost #19585 of 6122310/23/12 at 3:14ampost #19586 of 6122310/23/12 at 3:16ampost #19587 of 6122310/23/12 at 3:17ampost #19588 of 6122310/23/12 at 3:43ampost #19589 of 6122310/23/12 at 3:50ampost #19590 of 6122310/23/12 at 4:03am
Bought a pair of Tricker's Belgrave in the tan calf in size UK10F (link is here: http://www.herringshoes.co.uk/product-info.php?&shoeid=2904&colourid=1550&brandid=50)
They don't fit I need a 9.5F, thus I'm selling them to recoup most of the money I just spent (it's not worth my time sending them back). I thought I would try here before I put them on eBay. They are brand new, only worn once on carpet (no marks whatsoever) and are not seconds. Comes with box and shoe bags - happy to meet in Melbourne
These are beautiful shoes and will not disappoint.
Looking to sell them for $425ono. PM me if interested.
- Australian Members
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Shoemaking Techniques and Traditions--"...these foolish things..." 4 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 8 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 8 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 9 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 9 minutes ago
- › Experiencing technical difficulties or have questions about... 10 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 10 minutes ago
- › A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Design work I wish I'd done 14 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...