Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 7/29/15 at 1:07pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
Last edited: 11/24/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- Fall Styles for the Tailored ManLast edited: 10/14/15
- In Passing: Style on the Streets of Hong KongLast edited: 10/1/15
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 1306
Styleforum Top Pickspost #19577 of 6648210/23/12 at 1:37ampost #19578 of 6648210/23/12 at 1:47amQuote:
I don't know. People walk into antique shops and negotiate price all the time.
Some of the watch collectors that I know of, always haggle on price, even when the watch is brand new.post #19579 of 6648210/23/12 at 2:01amQuote:
See edit. I know what it means. I don't see the problem they can't just walk away if they don't like your price....post #19580 of 6648210/23/12 at 2:13amQuote:Originally Posted by Michael Sy
What do you guys think of this jacket: http://www.styleforum.net/t/262887/pjohnson-tailor-full-suit-navy-cotton
The measurements are very close to mine. I might meet up and try it on.
The seller is wanting $350 for the jacket, but I can't do it at that price, might ask for something lower.
I'd snap that up right quick if it wasn't about 3 sizes too small.
God-tier genetics checking in.post #19581 of 6648210/23/12 at 2:28ampost #19582 of 6648210/23/12 at 2:33ampost #19583 of 6648210/23/12 at 2:42amQuote:Thanks. FWIW thats a Pjohnson jacket in navy cotton and contrast white mop buttons. I opted for half lining, soft shoulders and cut slightly shorter as casual pants tend to sit lower on the waist vs suit pants and provided balance.Originally Posted by Michael Sy
She doesn't like the style?
http://www.owenandjames.com/pages/look-book - fourth picture from the top. Classic. I have got to get.Quote:Originally Posted by davodiva
Yeah, c'mon Binney....be a PRINCE!
....and remember 'fortune favours the brave'
God knows we need Oz men to be braver with their clothes and embrace style.
Lunchtime in Collins ST shows what some are capable of....but still disappointingly so compared to to NY - or even London (that bastion of conservatism) And them..are nothing compared to Milan or gay (lighthearted/joyful) Paree!
I think guys can have style and wear dubmonks and coloured pants and still look masculine. All depends on the individual and how you wear the clothes. Im comfortable in what i wear so i think nothing of it. ... I feel more self conscious at the beach with my moon tan thoughpost #19584 of 6648210/23/12 at 3:13ampost #19585 of 6648210/23/12 at 3:14ampost #19586 of 6648210/23/12 at 3:16ampost #19587 of 6648210/23/12 at 3:17ampost #19588 of 6648210/23/12 at 3:43ampost #19589 of 6648210/23/12 at 3:50ampost #19590 of 6648210/23/12 at 4:03am
Bought a pair of Tricker's Belgrave in the tan calf in size UK10F (link is here: http://www.herringshoes.co.uk/product-info.php?&shoeid=2904&colourid=1550&brandid=50)
They don't fit I need a 9.5F, thus I'm selling them to recoup most of the money I just spent (it's not worth my time sending them back). I thought I would try here before I put them on eBay. They are brand new, only worn once on carpet (no marks whatsoever) and are not seconds. Comes with box and shoe bags - happy to meet in Melbourne
These are beautiful shoes and will not disappoint.
Looking to sell them for $425ono. PM me if interested.
- Australian Members
Styleforum Top Picks
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 2 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN Composite -- 25 thumb minimum 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 5 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 7 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 11 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 11 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 13 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories