To answer the questions/comments
- the orange is a nice vibrant orange, not apricot. I'll do the web pics tonight with my dslr and they will be accurate. The pic before was just taken on my phone.
- $69.95 but you guys all get the 10% off discount on top of that.
- there is only 8 of each colour to start so don't leave it too long to order them
- I plan on extending the range of these quite a bit in the next 6 months
- I may do an Aussie members knit tie next year also, maybe yellow with green dots or something.
- cashmere ones will DEFINITELY be coming for next A/W
We took our time with these to get them right and made a few subtle changes to what you see on most other knit ties. Firstly the weave is a smaller tighter weave and the silk a more matte silk, which both help to hold the knot in place better, which is a Big bugbear of mine on a lot of knot ties. We made them a bit wider at 7cm and a bit longer than most knit ties at about 146cm.
If I'm motivated tonight I'll try get them up, but now it's time for a beer.
There will be an opening special on them too, buy 2 knit ties (or full price ties) and get a free pair of pantherellas. More info to come on that special.
I'll also be doing a "week of knit ties" next week where I'll wear each one everyday and post them up on here and tumblr.