Congrats, Jas! Do you know which ones they'll have in-store?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 3/3/15 at 7:09am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Australian Members - Page 1283post #19231 of 6334710/17/12 at 2:14am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #19232 of 6334710/17/12 at 2:22ampost #19233 of 6334710/17/12 at 2:30ampost #19234 of 6334710/17/12 at 2:34ampost #19235 of 6334710/17/12 at 2:40amQuote:Originally Posted by Charlie's Wardrobe
Guys I'm pleased to announce that Ludlows legal regalia and tailors in Melbourne will be carrying a range of our ties from around next week. They are at 530 Lonsdale St. On the Mezzanine level if any of you Melbournites want to check them out. www.ludlows.com.au.
Re freight, We were using DHL but are now using TNT international from Italy and so far it's been excellent. 4-5 days from Italy as opposed to 3 for DHL but about 25% cheaper.
Interesting Jase .. Do you have an account setup with dhl? I got the good rates if u do $1000 a month in shipping which is quite easy with heavy boxes from italy and america.
Big grats on being ranged in melb.post #19236 of 6334710/17/12 at 2:57amQuote:
I thought drivers in the same as green as the Styleforum Henry Carter tie would also be good :)
I would personally prefer a slate grey, if it had to be greypost #19237 of 6334710/17/12 at 3:12am
Elvish, yes, it does.
You can send an e-mail to Rene at: firstname.lastname@example.org and he should respond quickly, or send him a message via the Deer Style Facebook page. He's busy with his full-time job at present but is still often able to meet up before or after work or, more infrequently, at lunchtime.
Speaking of lunch, please feel free to let me know if you're interested in meeting with some other Brisbane Styleforumites for lunch one day, as a few of us meet up every week or two, usually on a Thursday or Friday.post #19238 of 6334710/17/12 at 3:28amQuote:Cheers mate.
I don't have an account with dhl because I only do about 4-5 seasonal shipments per year. That'll get higher as I add more stuff but I find it a lot easier for my suppliers to organise the shipping and they pretty much all have accounts. Much less hassle if you can sort it out that way.post #19239 of 6334710/17/12 at 4:32ampost #19240 of 6334710/17/12 at 4:54ampost #19241 of 6334710/17/12 at 5:04amQuote:Originally Posted by Gerry Nelson
For anyone who was looking for a Barbour in 38 - http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=221139316689
But what use is a brand new Barbour?!
Any decent Barbour should come with its own 'aroma' and questionable blood stains.post #19242 of 6334710/17/12 at 5:13ampost #19243 of 6334710/17/12 at 5:18amQuote:Originally Posted by blackakira
New to the forums here, was attracted to the really comprehensive 'Yohji' thread. I figured this would be a pretty good forum to involve myself in too since I am Australian. I'm from Perth if you wondered but in Singapore for now. I am missing home like hell...
Welcome! How are you enjoying Singapore?Quote:
Exactly, that's why I got mine secondhand - it's all about the patinapost #19244 of 6334710/17/12 at 5:35amQuote:
In general USA post takes the longest inside the states - ie from one side; say NYC to LA. It takes even longer if its from /or to Lower Butt Pane South which has no major airport hub. Once its on the plane here - its pretty much straightforward unless its a shipment of Tomato cans from California that contain cocaine - then it will get held up. In general theres no advantages with USA in getting anything but plain old slow parcel post - mostly it gets here just as quick as the spiffy speedy offerings.
UK is marvelous - I'm sure we have all had the experience of bleary eyed clicking around tired a late Friday, or as blahman -hyped up and loved out on EXXY@ 3am friday/sat morning clicking big-time on-big timer shoes then seeing shoes arriving on Tuesday in the wrong size, wrong colour. Try to remember what and why you ordered. Explain to partner why you are getting expensive shoes from overseas each week which all look the same.
Swiftly think up explanations to partner for $600 + worth of shoes that , to the normal eye, well to any eye really, look similar, "Ahh honey - looks like the computer went crazy and they sent me two pairs of this stuff" - Oh well I'm sure someone else will buy them off me - you got Gerry Nelsons number there luv?"post #19245 of 6334710/17/12 at 5:57amGents,
I thought I will give you guys a quick warning. Last week I purchased a SAB briefcase for 765 Euro (just under $1k aud) from - www.torquato.net
Now they have processed the payments - so it went away form authorizations and appeared on my statement today . And now I get an email form them saying they will not ship the goods to me.And asking me to send them money directly to their account !!! Its odd that they charged my card without shipping the products. Any legit merchant will only charge you once they ship . If they decided not to ship they will not process the authorization. Becos one a merchant process a transaction and not ship the goods credit card holder can raise a dispute. And merchant will have to pay charge back processing fees of any where between $30-$45.
I know this becos I work at a bank. Anyway I will raise a dispute against them tomorrow as goods not delivered. SAB briefcase under $1k ? Didn't think so.
I think these guys are frauds.
Honestly pissed off . My birthday around the corner and this was a gift to my self. Below is the email that they sent me.
Thank you for your answer.
The address you provided was not confirmed by the bank. Due to the high value of your order, we cannot accept the card payment and had to refund the amount of EUR 765,08. You should be able to see this refund on your next crdeit card statement. We would kindly ask you for your payment in advance into our bank account before we can proceed with the current order.
We truly apologise for the inconvenience caused but hope for your understanding.
Edited by md2010 - 10/18/12 at 6:50am
- Australian Members
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 7 seconds ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 57 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 1 minute ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The GQ Fit (I want it as tight as possible without cutting off... 4 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 5 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...