Congrats, Jas! Do you know which ones they'll have in-store?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 4/17/16 at 9:19am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800
Last edited: 4/26/16
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- What shade of grey should my wedding suit be?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Where can I buy an affordable suit for my wedding?Last edited: 3/24/16
- What shirt should I wear with a single button peak lapel dinner...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 1283post #19231 of 6794610/17/12 at 2:14ampost #19232 of 6794610/17/12 at 2:22amThanks Gez,
All fairly conservative as you would expect, navy grenadine, navy striped repp, maroon grenadine, burnt orange, navy w/cream stripes and burgundy with gold dots. Hopefully to add more in the coming months though.post #19233 of 6794610/17/12 at 2:30ampost #19234 of 6794610/17/12 at 2:34ampost #19235 of 6794610/17/12 at 2:40amQuote:Originally Posted by Charlie's Wardrobe
Guys I'm pleased to announce that Ludlows legal regalia and tailors in Melbourne will be carrying a range of our ties from around next week. They are at 530 Lonsdale St. On the Mezzanine level if any of you Melbournites want to check them out. www.ludlows.com.au.
Re freight, We were using DHL but are now using TNT international from Italy and so far it's been excellent. 4-5 days from Italy as opposed to 3 for DHL but about 25% cheaper.
Interesting Jase .. Do you have an account setup with dhl? I got the good rates if u do $1000 a month in shipping which is quite easy with heavy boxes from italy and america.
Big grats on being ranged in melb.post #19236 of 6794610/17/12 at 2:57amQuote:
I thought drivers in the same as green as the Styleforum Henry Carter tie would also be good :)
I would personally prefer a slate grey, if it had to be greypost #19237 of 6794610/17/12 at 3:12am
Elvish, yes, it does.
You can send an e-mail to Rene at: email@example.com and he should respond quickly, or send him a message via the Deer Style Facebook page. He's busy with his full-time job at present but is still often able to meet up before or after work or, more infrequently, at lunchtime.
Speaking of lunch, please feel free to let me know if you're interested in meeting with some other Brisbane Styleforumites for lunch one day, as a few of us meet up every week or two, usually on a Thursday or Friday.post #19238 of 6794610/17/12 at 3:28amQuote:Cheers mate.
I don't have an account with dhl because I only do about 4-5 seasonal shipments per year. That'll get higher as I add more stuff but I find it a lot easier for my suppliers to organise the shipping and they pretty much all have accounts. Much less hassle if you can sort it out that way.post #19239 of 6794610/17/12 at 4:32am
For anyone who was looking for a Barbour in 38 - http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=221139316689post #19240 of 6794610/17/12 at 4:54am
New to the forums here, was attracted to the really comprehensive 'Yohji' thread. I figured this would be a pretty good forum to involve myself in too since I am Australian. I'm from Perth if you wondered but in Singapore for now. I am missing home like hell...post #19241 of 6794610/17/12 at 5:04amQuote:Originally Posted by Gerry Nelson
For anyone who was looking for a Barbour in 38 - http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=221139316689
But what use is a brand new Barbour?!
Any decent Barbour should come with its own 'aroma' and questionable blood stains.post #19242 of 6794610/17/12 at 5:13amAnd if anyone would like a size xl Barbour soft suede eskdale jacket i have one listed on SF Buy sell, great quality with tags, cost about £350. Of course its out os season now but -
Cheaper price for Aussies its a bit heavy to send OSpost #19243 of 6794610/17/12 at 5:18amQuote:Originally Posted by blackakira
New to the forums here, was attracted to the really comprehensive 'Yohji' thread. I figured this would be a pretty good forum to involve myself in too since I am Australian. I'm from Perth if you wondered but in Singapore for now. I am missing home like hell...
Welcome! How are you enjoying Singapore?Quote:
Exactly, that's why I got mine secondhand - it's all about the patinapost #19244 of 6794610/17/12 at 5:35amQuote:
In general USA post takes the longest inside the states - ie from one side; say NYC to LA. It takes even longer if its from /or to Lower Butt Pane South which has no major airport hub. Once its on the plane here - its pretty much straightforward unless its a shipment of Tomato cans from California that contain cocaine - then it will get held up. In general theres no advantages with USA in getting anything but plain old slow parcel post - mostly it gets here just as quick as the spiffy speedy offerings.
UK is marvelous - I'm sure we have all had the experience of bleary eyed clicking around tired a late Friday, or as blahman -hyped up and loved out on EXXY@ 3am friday/sat morning clicking big-time on-big timer shoes then seeing shoes arriving on Tuesday in the wrong size, wrong colour. Try to remember what and why you ordered. Explain to partner why you are getting expensive shoes from overseas each week which all look the same.
Swiftly think up explanations to partner for $600 + worth of shoes that , to the normal eye, well to any eye really, look similar, "Ahh honey - looks like the computer went crazy and they sent me two pairs of this stuff" - Oh well I'm sure someone else will buy them off me - you got Gerry Nelsons number there luv?"post #19245 of 6794610/17/12 at 5:57amGents,
I thought I will give you guys a quick warning. Last week I purchased a SAB briefcase for 765 Euro (just under $1k aud) from - www.torquato.net
Now they have processed the payments - so it went away form authorizations and appeared on my statement today . And now I get an email form them saying they will not ship the goods to me.And asking me to send them money directly to their account !!! Its odd that they charged my card without shipping the products. Any legit merchant will only charge you once they ship . If they decided not to ship they will not process the authorization. Becos one a merchant process a transaction and not ship the goods credit card holder can raise a dispute. And merchant will have to pay charge back processing fees of any where between $30-$45.
I know this becos I work at a bank. Anyway I will raise a dispute against them tomorrow as goods not delivered. SAB briefcase under $1k ? Didn't think so.
I think these guys are frauds.
Honestly pissed off . My birthday around the corner and this was a gift to my self. Below is the email that they sent me.
Thank you for your answer.
The address you provided was not confirmed by the bank. Due to the high value of your order, we cannot accept the card payment and had to refund the amount of EUR 765,08. You should be able to see this refund on your next crdeit card statement. We would kindly ask you for your payment in advance into our bank account before we can proceed with the current order.
We truly apologise for the inconvenience caused but hope for your understanding.
Edited by md2010 - 10/18/12 at 6:50am
This thread is locked
- Australian Members
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding
- › Cars We Drive! 24 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 45 seconds ago
- › J.Crew Wallace & Barnes Leather MA-1 Bomber Jacket in Fatigue -... 46 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 2 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 2 minutes ago
- › NWT $2995 Ermenegildo Zegna Milano Multi-Season Tuxedo 56/46R 3 minutes ago
- › Daily CE Musings of Piob 4 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding